PDA

View Full Version : AOTC plastic lunch boxes

rebelkiller
07-12-2002, 06:23 PM
Wow I finally found both of the plastic lunch boxes today at target for $5.99 Ea. Kmart also had one of them for $6.99. I have not seen it posted before but the other box beside the Jango one is also charcoal color and has a Aotc collage on it. I like it but not as much as the Jango. I also finally found the folders at Kmart for a surprising $.33 Ea.

Jango_Fettish
07-12-2002, 07:00 PM
I just paid *undisclosed amount of money* on E Bay for the Jango Lunchbox. I work at K Mart, anmd I doubt I will be seeing it round here before I move.

I got all the folders too, I'm hoping we'll get more Jango stuff.

rebelkiller
07-12-2002, 07:09 PM
I was starting to get worried about finding these. I have been looking since that auction first hit and all I kept finding was the soft sided ones. Then I found the one at Kmart, which seems wierd after finding both at Target. The case is only half star wars but seems to be split evenly between the 2 kinds. I guess the Kmart stocker did not notice the difference and somehow managed to not get any of these on the shelves. Oh well I have mine. I wish they had more than 4 folders also some tablets and other stuff to.

darthvader1usa
07-14-2002, 06:50 PM
I found two softsided lunchboxes in Target today. One was with Anakin & one was a collage of different characters. I also found a Jango hard sided lunchbox. Slave 1 is on the included thermos.

Cool!! images/icons/cool.gif

[ 07-15-2002, 07:21 PM: Message edited by: darthvader1usa ]