PDA

View Full Version : Life Size Episode II character posters

Findswoman
04-05-2002, 07:25 PM
Arrrrghhh! images/icons/mad.gif

They're nice enough posterwise and everything, but...

With all the beautiful fairy-tale-like outfits Padmé is going to be wearing in the film, why, oh why in the name of Muawijhe and Sam Hill did they have to show her in that horrible outfit again?!!

Yoda is quite cool with his lightsaber, however. I can't wait to see him in action!

... the Findswoman

JJKS
04-05-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Findswoman:

With all the beautiful fairy-tale-like outfits Padmé is going to be wearing in the film, why, oh why in the name of Muawijhe and Sam Hill did they have to show her in that horrible outfit again?!!
<font size="2" face="arial">That's the only outfit I'd want her to be wearin in my house

JediMike1128
04-06-2002, 01:17 AM
WARNING: POSSIBLE *SPOILERS*

&lt;

&lt;

&lt;

from tf.n

Movie Market just put up an auction on eBay of 4 life sized character posters. They include: Natalie Portman 67x24, Anakin Skywalker 74x33, Clone Trooper 73x30, Yoda 48x24. They have several auctions of these posters, so be sure to look at them all. You can view the posters all together here (http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/image.cgi?Image=episode2/newspics/ep2-posters.jpg)

JediMike1128
04-09-2002, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by jar jar kenobi-solo:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by Findswoman:

<font size="2" face="arial">That's the only outfit I'd want her to be wearin in my house</font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">I agree. images/icons/grin.gif

04-09-2002, 08:33 PM
I like her hanging in my house also. wow