PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Fan Club Passes

Rod
03-28-2002, 07:28 AM
Hey all,

I am looking for some of the passes offered by the Fan Club.

I need:
Jek Porkins
Aura Sing
Darktrooper
Mace Windu

If anybody has these and might be willing to trade please contact me at rx-78-2@juno.com

Thanks
Rod

BigDumbWookiee
04-01-2002, 07:25 PM
What number is the Dark Trooper? I was under the impression there were only six extras, Mace Windu being the last. How many are there?

Rod
04-01-2002, 09:44 PM
It is #7. If you look at the middele of the Insider issue #50 you will see it

Rdod

04-02-2002, 06:06 PM
Some one correct me if I'm wrong (and I know someone will) but I don't think the DarkTrooper was ever released. I beleive this was shown in issue 50, which was around the time when Wizards of the Coast bought out the Fan Club, and they discontinued the passes. I haven't seen, heard of anyone ever getting the DarkTrooper. Plus, I've never even seen one on Ebay. EVER!!!

If they were ever released and RARE, there would be dozens on Ebay under the heading "SUPER DUPER MEGA RARE LIMITED EDITION THINGER-MABOBBER"

Rod
04-02-2002, 06:56 PM
I have seen it....just don't have it. A friend from here next in the same city as me.

It does exist..how rare it is I have no clue.....I am guessing pretty hard to get.

Rod

BigDumbWookiee
04-02-2002, 08:34 PM
You could always beat up your friend and take his..... J/K

But on a serious note, until now I knew nothing about it! Guess Ill have to start looking for one too (DRAT). Ignorance can be such bliss.....

rmschneider104
04-02-2002, 09:19 PM
I have collected the entire set and have never seen or heard that Darktrooper pass being released. Not saying that your friend doesn't have one, but just have never heard of it actually existing or getting out into the hands of collectors. And believe me, I've been looking for them.

I'd love to see a picture of it (other than that one in the Insider).

BigDumbWookiee
04-02-2002, 09:33 PM
While on the subject of passes, how many different signed passes did the fan club release? I have a Jar Jar from the celebration set, C3PO and Darth Maul. Were there other official released passes with signatures?

rmschneider104
04-03-2002, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by BigDumbWookie:
While on the subject of passes, how many different signed passes did the fan club release? I have a Jar Jar from the celebration set, C3PO and Darth Maul. Were there other official released passes with signatures?<font size="2" face="arial">You've got the only 3 signed passes. Congrats!
I just wish the Ahmed Best signature was signed on the front. Oh well.