PDA

View Full Version : How much is a golden Yoda Moutain Dew can worth?



06-24-2001, 11:24 AM
This is a full Moutain Dew golden Yoda can, and I was wandering if anybody knows how much it is worth?It's at least worth $20,cause thats what Moutain Dew was giving for these cans.

flarida
06-25-2001, 12:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by movin2stereo:
This is a full Moutain Dew golden Yoda can, and I was wandering if anybody knows how much it is worth?It's at least worth $20,cause thats what Moutain Dew was giving for these cans.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did a search on my handy dandy price guide (the completed auctions on ebay) and it seems the cans are ending at around $25-$30.

Here is the link to search the completed auctions if you want to check on them: http://pages.ebay.com/search/items/search_completed.html




------------------
Dan W. Flarida
Forum Moderator:
Vintage, Props and Other Collectibles
flarida@collectstarwars.com

www.KennerToys.com (http://www.kennertoys.com)

GNT
06-29-2001, 05:08 AM
I'll give $5 for it http://www.collectstarwars.com/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif

MisterPL
06-29-2001, 07:37 PM
I don't like Mountain Dew. Now if it had Coke in it, you'd have something I'd find valuable!

GNT
06-29-2001, 10:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MisterPL:
I don't like Mountain Dew. Now if it had Coke in it, you'd have something I'd find valuable!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't live without Coke?

GNT™ http://www.collectstarwars.com/ubb/on.gif

06-30-2001, 08:05 PM
I'm glad somebody gave me a reasonable answer!I checked and they are going for $30-$90,and these auctions are still in progress.Thanks for your help!And you Coke guys shouldn't have answered unless you had some info on it.Thanks but no thanks. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by flarida:
I did a search on my handy dandy price guide (the completed auctions on ebay) and it seems the cans are ending at around $25-$30.

Here is the link to search the completed auctions if you want to check on them: http://pages.ebay.com/search/items/search_completed.html


<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

flarida
07-01-2001, 08:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by movin2stereo:
I'm glad somebody gave me a reasonable answer!And you Coke guys shouldn't have answered unless you had some info on it.Thanks but no thanks. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is a community of collectors. Almost any post is going to spark conversation of some kind. Collecting is all about having fun, this thread shows that.

Good luck with your can!



------------------
Dan W. Flarida
Forum Moderator:
Vintage, Props and Other Collectibles
flarida@collectstarwars.com

www.KennerToys.com (http://www.kennertoys.com)

MisterPL
07-11-2001, 01:22 PM
Can collectors... Sheesh!

Boba_Fett
07-17-2001, 05:42 AM
I saw the Yoda can at an antique mall, and it was going for $100.00 by itself, the rest of the cans were $75.00 I think.

------------------
"There is no pain where strenght lies"
Darth Maul