PDA

View Full Version : Don Post Masks

04-04-2001, 04:17 PM
Do you guys have a favorite mask...I have many, but want to see the quality before I order. Any news on the Greedo mask? I am severly tempted.

------------------
You weren't on any MERCY mission this time.

yodaman
04-05-2001, 06:11 AM
All the deluxe helmets (Classic Action) are pretty good. Personally, I love the Vader mask but would recommend ordering replacement sensor billets for the tusks. The Don Post tusks are cheap looking, and aluminum replacements really accent this mask. I would also add a metal screen in the mouth section to match the ESB Vader look.

The Stormtrooper mask is great also. I'm not sure, but I had heard that the TIE Fighter Deluxe Helmet is no longer made, so if you can find one for a good price, I would grab it. There is no comparison between the Classic Action helmets and the regular versions found at the retail level. By far, the more expensive masks are more true to size and better quality. It's worth the extra cash in my opinion...

------------------
"The circle is now complete..."

Boba_Binks
04-15-2001, 06:11 AM
I have the following Don Post Masks:
Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Stormtrooper, Biker Scout, Tie Pilot, Jar Jar Binks, Watto, Bith, Tusken Raider, Darth Maul, Sebulba, and Greedo.

I like them all and the Greedo one really ROCKS! I really like Greedo. As some know I like to take the masks and make life size figures / costumes. I want to make a life size Greedo but do not know how to make his outfit from A New Hope.

**If you get the Greedo mask you have to get the Hands to go with it. They are fun to wear and chase the dogs around with them.

------------------
Boba Binks, the most feared Bounty Hunter in the Universe.

"You're not a collector's item! You are a child's plaything. You are a toy!"
Buzz Lightyear - ToyStory2

04-18-2001, 02:53 PM
I myself have the Biker Scout, Storm Trooper, Tie Fighter Pilot, Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Imperial Guard, Rebel Pilot, Darth Maul.....but always wanted the Greedo, do you guys know where I can pick one up....can never find him on-line.....always sold out. Appreciate the help and the tips.

------------------
You weren't on any MERCY mission this time.