PDA

View Full Version : Will we see the rest of the Jedi Council?

rebeltrader
02-22-2002, 05:27 PM
Now that the line will be unified. BTW, we need a "Unified Forum"! I havent heard any discussion about making the rest of the Council. Does anyone want them? I wonder if any of these will show up in the new line? Anyone hear anything yet?

GNT
02-22-2002, 08:52 PM
We all want them,the rest of the council will come out one day images/icons/smile.gifHasbro has other things to worry about the moment images/icons/smile.gif

02-26-2002, 09:10 PM
I believe all will be made during Ep II or III in action form and spirit form, less Yoda and Obi-Wan of course.

03-01-2002, 08:00 PM
o yea we will definetly see the rest of the council soon i beleave

Capntarpals
03-05-2002, 02:48 PM
For those keeping track...
Oppo Rancisis
Even Piell
Depa Billaba
Yaddle
Yarael Poof
...are still needed.

my_kind_of_scum
03-05-2002, 05:26 PM
Problem being, not all of the council members are IN e2, supposedly. And with how screwed over (in my opinion) episode one has been in terms of background characters, who knows if they will ever come out. I would assume they eventually will, but I wouldn't be waiting with baited breath.

ACPin
03-08-2002, 08:28 AM
Until Hasbro does them all, take alook at what Joe had already done. images/icons/cool.gif

Jedi High Council (http://www.figures.com/databases/action.cgi?setup_file=ssnews2.setup&category=starwars&topic=29&show_article=18)

Kneel_Before_Zod
04-07-2002, 07:01 PM
but the council won't be the same in E2 and E3...a few members are different (at least from E1 to E2) so which council will we see completed, if any?

Darth_Broem
04-22-2002, 10:09 PM
I think we will probably see all the council from EPI and EP2 eventually. I don't know this. I am just guessing we will by the end of 2003. Especially if any of them are in action in EP2. I don't really care for some of them though. I won't say which ones.

naboo_pilot
04-25-2002, 06:39 PM
Oh My God yes I want them. They should have been done in the Episode1 line. I don't want them in these static poses. The Plo koon POTJ figure is on everybodies favorite list so obviously they would be huge hits. Yarael Poof delux figure with council chair anyone?
=================================================
"He owes me what you call a life debt..."

04-26-2002, 12:26 AM
I'm bias 'cause I'm only really collecting jedi but I think Yarael Poof would be fantastic and Ol' Yaddle would be the second choice. I wish there had been a Mace released in his JC chair.