PDA

View Full Version : RARE OR NOT???

Matt_Fury
05-28-2001, 01:04 PM
I'd say yes. In my area these have never shown up. It's even tough to get a Bd destroyer droid from the online market.

------------------
My name would be MattFury...if I could type!

"There's no mystical energy field that controls MY destiny! It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense!" - Han Solo

Darth_Ray
05-28-2001, 01:05 PM
Right now, I would leave on the shelf Soft Goods Maul, Obi Wan, and Anakin Pilot unless you know someone that really needs it. They are everywhere I look and going nowhere fast.

Soft Goods Qui-Gon, Damaged Battle Droid, and Swimming Jar Jar I would snag if you are into trading. These are (for now) HTF. Obviously Jar Jar is hardest (one per case), Battle Droid is next (3/case, but an army builder) then Qui-Gon (3/case, useless resculpt). So it depends. Last time I saw them I left them since I had what I needed and don't trade unless a friend makes a special request...

Darth Ray

05-28-2001, 03:33 PM
i would say yes only because just today i went to my tru and for the first time i saw a qui-gon soft goods and bd destroyer droid, which i got - so there are plenty of places and people that do not have those figures although i have seen obi wan and darth maul soft goods much more often

05-28-2001, 04:32 PM
I picked up some extras to rade and no one has replied. I only traded the Battle Damaged Destroyers.
IŽll keep the Soft Goods figs. for one more week and if no one wants them IŽll just give them away to any kid.

------------------
"Crazy. Toys in the atic, I am Crazy."

All Your Base Are Belong To Us

GNT
05-28-2001, 10:49 PM
I still need the soft good wave http://www.collectstarwars.com/ubb/images/icons/frown.gif

05-29-2001, 12:48 AM
Are the soft godds mauls and qui gons and damaged battle droids worth picking up to trade??

just lmk please any input would help me

Hemish
05-29-2001, 05:05 AM
Sell them to us poor aussies that never saw that wave released in our lovely country
I'd love some battle damaged destroyer droids

bobafett14
05-30-2001, 06:29 PM
The only one that was hard to find around here was the battle dam destroyer

Darth_ball_1
06-03-2001, 03:52 AM
None of these are rare, remember a few weeks ago, when jar-jar was the so called rarest figure. Since then everyone and their momma has one, now they can be had for average POTJ figures. Just wait til sio bibble and battle amidala show up at TRU.

Look here to see how "rare" these figures are, if feel sorry for some idiot that pays $20-30 dollars for one of these.
http://www.thejawa.com/ep1case-asort.htm

06-09-2001, 05:46 PM
It's sad when collectors start calling other collectors idiots, I'm sure you've never paid over retail for anything you have.

Dirty_Sith
06-14-2001, 02:20 AM
That is funny, i don't recall my mom ever getting one.

bobafett14
06-14-2001, 04:32 PM
The battle dam destroyer is kinda HTF here, only have seen a few. The rest are pretty easy. Swimming Jar-
Jar is impossible to find(most cases I've seen have the Jar-Jar picked from the case when it comes out from the back of the store, luckily I found one.