PDA

View Full Version : Captain Panaka

Hemish
02-20-2001, 06:35 PM
After watching ep1 again the other day . I came to a conclusion Panaka is a little nancy boy always negative i'm amazed he could be their captain

first their security volunteers would be no match for the droid army
second there were too many droids guarding the other pilots(obiwan by himself fixed that)
Last it was the battle i do not think we could win
aaarrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg
frustration
what a negative nancy
is it just me or did other ppl not like panaka as well

02-20-2001, 09:49 PM
Don't forget how Captain Panaka assumed that all the Gungans had been wiped out, instead of just hiding.

SpaceGhost2K
02-20-2001, 10:29 PM
Not to mention "You can't take her there! The Hutt's are gang-stahs!"
Then, when Amidala rushed the throne to get the pistol/blasters, she had to get Panaka's attention, like the Chief of Security had no idea she had weapons in her throne. Why does Amidala even HAVE a Chief of Security if she has to come up with the plan of attack (help from the Gungans, the divirsive battle, entry into the palace, etc.)
The more I think about it, I'd jettison Panaka, Bibble and Olie out an airlock the first chance I got. They don't have one ball between them.

JediTricks
02-21-2001, 02:36 AM
This isn't really a figure-related post, so I'm gonna move it to the Prequels (No Spoilers) section.

------------------
"At last, we will reveal ourselves the Jed-diddily-edi; at last, we will have revengerino." - from the journal of Darth Flanders

BHC Moderator of POTF2, Galoob, Films, Ep 1, Lego, Classifieds
SSG Micro Machines and Lego Editor