08-23-2018, 05:14 AM
hey mate would you be open to trade?

nope, only sale, thanks

figgyskywalker
08-26-2018, 02:25 AM
Still on sale

beagan
09-02-2018, 09:36 PM
FYI, buyer beware!! Seller and I agreed on a price of $460 for both, but was insistent I only pay via friends and family, even after i agreed to pay all fees via goods & services. Clearly that is a huge red flag in the online community. Needless to say, I was not willing to move forward with those terms. He may be completely legit, but thought I’d leave this feedback to save anyone some time that is not comfortable with taking 100% risk, especially since there’s no mention of that purchase requirement in the post, nor does this relatively new member have any feedback in this forum.

jabba22
09-04-2018, 10:21 PM
i had a similar expierence

agreed on $450 paid (friends and family) but here is the catch, he is from another country overseas, so i typed in 450 into payapal and it gave him the equvilent in his currency

he came back and said it was $10 short and returned my payment

paypal does the currency exchange not me........so i quit doing business with him even though he kept sending me messages trying and trying

honestly i couldnt tell if he was a con man or a moron

but i feel better not making this transaction

just my 2cents

figgyskywalker
09-05-2018, 09:17 AM
FYI, buyer beware!! Seller and I agreed on a price of $460 for both, but was insistent I only pay via friends and family, even after i agreed to pay all fees via goods & services. Clearly that is a huge red flag in the online community. Needless to say, I was not willing to move forward with those terms. He may be completely legit, but thought I’d leave this feedback to save anyone some time that is not comfortable with taking 100% risk, especially since there’s no mention of that purchase requirement in the post, nor does this relatively new member have any feedback in this forum.

i had a similar expierence

agreed on $450 paid (friends and family) but here is the catch, he is from another country overseas, so i typed in 450 into payapal and it gave him the equvilent in his currency

he came back and said it was $10 short and returned my payment

paypal does the currency exchange not me........so i quit doing business with him even though he kept sending me messages trying and trying

honestly i couldnt tell if he was a con man or a moron

but i feel better not making this transaction

just my 2cents

couple of crying babys here for not having these two figures :grin:, items were already sold to a honest buyer here in the forum, not a broke rat trying to reduce the price cause dont make enough money a month....

this is what happens, go back empty hands for being couple of morons