PDA

View Full Version : Gentle Giant PGM 2018 offering

DC1376
04-27-2018, 03:32 PM
Bib Fortuna will be one of the PGM offerings if you sign up for the 2018 membership.

http://d31hzlhk6di2h5.cloudfront.net/20180427/52/36/18/9d/fbaf102ad589abb738cf65d8_1260x1630.jpg

kevb0977
04-28-2018, 06:07 AM
Although it’s nice to see Bib Fortuna again, that facial expression definitely doesn’t do him justice & it looks weird to me..., not got my original Kenner figure of him anymore but I don’t recall thinking he looked weird, maybe the smaller figure made the difference though?

kevb0977
04-28-2018, 06:10 AM
Well I googled it & obviously being a kid must’ve been what made me think his facial expression wasn’t weird, the small figure is exactly the same. lol :)

Michael_Ritter
04-28-2018, 01:32 PM
I was hoping we would see the pop up saber POTF R2-D2 since they teased ROTJ.

Mike

xphillips
04-28-2018, 04:44 PM
Great choice with Bib Fortuna. Obviously there are quite a few other choices we all want, but this is one I'm happy with. Now we need to start guessing the SDCC jumbo figure. I'm guessing they will have a POTF figure with coin.

DC1376
04-28-2018, 10:45 PM
Well I googled it & obviously being a kid must’ve been what made me think his facial expression wasn’t weird, the small figure is exactly the same. lol :)

Kev,

The wonder of the web buddy. The wonder of the web. I'Ll have to dig through my figures to see it in hand.

kevb0977
04-29-2018, 03:35 AM
Kev,

The wonder of the web buddy. The wonder of the web. I'Ll have to dig through my figures to see it in hand.

Google, Wikipedia & IMDB are my 3 favourite sources of getting information online, it is great to get instant access to what you want to see or know in just mere seconds. :) In this case having the actual figure would be best though as in hand is always best I find, my mum gave nearly all my Kenner figures & spaceships away when I was a teenager, I have very few left & had I of known her plans I’d have made it clear she wasn’t to give them away..., just glad she missed some. :)

gijigsaw
04-30-2018, 10:51 AM
Before I pitch in for Bib, anyone get their Emperor yet? Didn't we pay for him two years ago?

DC1376
04-30-2018, 12:22 PM
Google, Wikipedia & IMDB are my 3 favourite sources of getting information online, it is great to get instant access to what you want to see or know in just mere seconds. :) In this case having the actual figure would be best though as in hand is always best I find, my mum gave nearly all my Kenner figures & spaceships away when I was a teenager, I have very few left & had I of known her plans I’d have made it clear she wasn’t to give them away..., just glad she missed some. :)

Ugh. That's horrible. Everyone in my family knew of my love for Star Wars and wouldn't consider doing such a thing. I'm sorry to hear that about your collection. Kind of like the stories of Mom's and/or Dad's throwing away comic collections, or baseball card collections, etc.

BithBandLeader
04-30-2018, 07:42 PM
Before I pitch in for Bib, anyone get their Emperor yet? Didn't we pay for him two years ago?

The PG Emperor (and Luke in Stormtrooper disguise) just hit our warehouse and should start shipping out to the PG members that ordered them this week. Check your mailboxes for the shipping notice.

D

gijigsaw
05-01-2018, 07:13 AM
The PG Emperor (and Luke in Stormtrooper disguise) just hit our warehouse and should start shipping out to the PG members that ordered them this week. Check your mailboxes for the shipping notice.

D

Thanks much!

Mighty_Jabba
05-05-2018, 02:13 AM
Well I googled it & obviously being a kid mustíve been what made me think his facial expression wasnít weird, the small figure is exactly the same. lol :)
Are we sure this isn't just a photo of the actual vintage figure?

Shabby_Blue
05-08-2018, 05:27 PM
Are we sure this isn't just a photo of the actual vintage figure?

Pretty sure that it IS a photo of the actual vintage figure, because Gentle Giant has been doing that ever since the beginning of the Jumbo line. You can usually tell it's just the original figure by the waxy look of the plastic, versus the matte finish on the actual Jumbo figures they eventually produce.

JediJones77
01-10-2019, 06:58 PM
Did they ever state a date by which you had to order the 2018 PGM exclusives to be guaranteed a copy?