PDA

View Full Version : FS TFA 6" Black Series Set - Bunch of Troopers for Army builders

jinren
06-07-2017, 11:28 AM
Hi there,

Just finished school and need to pay bills and move on..

Selling my TFA Black Series Collection. They are all in great shape, only displayed. The FO Stormtroopers have been customized with cut elbows for improved angle of articulation. Set also includes custom built and painted 1/12 Bandai Stormtrooper complete with riot gear.

Also included are Luke and Han Stormtroopers and a Sandtrooper without pauldron.

Smoke free home, asking for $75 USD shipped for whole set. Open to offers, Pay pal only.

Please PM if interested.

http://i1026.photobucket.com/albums/y327/setsunafray/IMG_1363_zpswveyibt3.jpg

HonestAbe
06-07-2017, 08:32 PM
Hi there,

Just finished school and need to pay bills and move on..

Selling my TFA Black Series Collection. They are all in great shape, only displayed. The FO Stormtroopers have been customized with cut elbows for improved angle of articulation. Set also includes custom built and painted 1/12 Bandai Stormtrooper complete with riot gear.

Also included are Luke and Han Stormtroopers and a Sandtrooper without pauldron.

Some free home, asking for $75 USD shipped for whole set. Open to offers, Pay pal only.

Please PM if interested.

just waiting to hear back, but to clarify your post does say $75 shipped (Open to offers). Your initial PM reply indicated that you are wanting an additional $32 shipping on top of the price of the figures...so, your post is not accurate, correct?