PDA

View Full Version : WTB Rogue 1 figs

Rock
05-25-2017, 06:35 AM
I am looking to buy loose Rogue one figures for my 9 year old son. These will be used to be played with. I have picked some up locally but the distribution is terrible where I live so I missed a lot of them. Please PM if you have some to sell.

Thanks, Rock

Captain_Piet
05-25-2017, 10:19 AM
Sent you a PM.

Lady_Macbeth
05-25-2017, 03:37 PM
This is the Modern Classifieds For Sale section. Please move your thread to the Want To Buy part of the forums. Cheers.

GarvenDreis
05-25-2017, 03:58 PM
You seem to like making moderator comments and suggestions despite holding no such position. The original poster cannot move his own thread, and this post's temporary place here is not harming anyone.

An actual mod will see this and move it. I just fail to see any real value in you doing this every time someone posts in the wrong section.

Lady_Macbeth
05-25-2017, 04:30 PM
You seem to like making moderator comments and suggestions despite holding no such position. The original poster cannot move his own thread, and this post's temporary place here is not harming anyone.

An actual mod will see this and move it. I just fail to see any real value in you doing this every time someone posts in the wrong section.

I'm not the only one, but I have been as of late. I know people cannot move their own threads, but I'm trying to make people aware of the differences between sections in the Modern Classifieds. I don't like WTB posts clogging the FS thread.