PDA

View Full Version : FS: Various Figures including some Rogue One Updated with BAD part and fodder

GrandAdrmialKarr
01-25-2017, 01:03 AM
All figures are brand new and if still in package the packaging is good to mint unless other wise noted. Prices are negotiable, the more you buy the better deal. If you want a figure out of box to cut down on shipping, I'm more then willing to work out a deal. Pictures provided upon request.

Shipping is extra and is based on what you want. I'm in the USA and I prefer to only ship within the USA, have had a few nightmares shipping internationally. However if you are International we can always talk and see if we can work something out. If someone wants to see my eBay record, please feel free to message me and I'll be happy to message you a link to my account.

ALL 3 3/4” figures

Boxed/On Card

1x The Vintage Collection AT ST Crew - $25
1x Wal Mart Black Series Emperor Royal Guard - $13 - PENDING
1x Rogue One Director Krennic - $6
3x Black Series Jon “Dutch” Vander - $5 each

Loose: (Complete unless other wise noted)

1x 5POA Captain Cassian Andor (Pack in with the U Wing) - $4
1x 5POA Jyn Erso (Jedha) (missing hood/scarf piece) - $3
1x Legacy Hoth Han (Molded hood with hat, binos, DL-44, has 2007 stamped on his thigh) $4
1x Legacy Hoth Chewbacca (Has 2004 stamped on his foot and white spots to look like snow) $4

Parts:
1x BAD U-3PO Silver Right Arm $5
2x 6” Black Series Director Krennic head $2 each
1x 6” Black Series Director Krennic Cape $2

:SOLD ITEMS:
1x B Wing Pilot from Evolutions pack (Keyan Farlander) - $7 - SOLD
1x Snowspeeder Pilot Luke (missing helmet, will include a spare plain white one I have. Has lightsaber hilt, grapping hook gun, hook) $4 – SOLD

GrandAdrmialKarr
02-06-2017, 02:55 AM
New items listed and sold ones marked off.