PDA

View Full Version : FS: Target Rogue One Store Display/Standee

raggedtgr7
01-14-2017, 06:25 PM
Hello Fellow Scummers,

I was fortunate enough to have procured the Death Trooper front door/store display via a trivia contest at my local Target. Initially, I was intending to keep it, however, due to a severe lack of space and a strong desire to attend Star Wars Celebration, I have opted to part with it. I am unsure of the value of collectibles such as these as I primarily collect figures, statutes, etc. I am asking $300.00 (or best offer) for the item and require that the item be picked up by the interested party (St.Petersburg, Florida area) as disassembling it may cause it to become damaged due to its fragile nature. Please PM me with any questions or requests for photos. Thank you.

raggedtgr7
02-05-2017, 07:28 AM
Bump.........

Chris Wyman
02-07-2017, 09:55 AM
If you are looking to sell, you will need to post an asking price per our forum rules. If you just want to trade it for something else, no price is needed. It's fine to post an asking price and then state "or best offer" after it too.

raggedtgr7
02-08-2017, 05:42 AM
Thank you Chris. My apologies.

raggedtgr7
02-18-2017, 05:39 AM
Bump........

raggedtgr7
03-02-2017, 05:44 AM
Price has been reduced. I am also open to trades of equivalent value for any characters from the Gentle Giant Jumbo Kenner line.