PDA

View Full Version : Celebration Orlando: VIP Tickets

Chris Wyman
07-22-2016, 03:47 PM
Were you one of the lucky few able to obtain VIP tickets? Discuss here!

If you purchased one and are trying to sell it, you'll need to contact ReedPOP! directly to have the name transferred over. Please refrain from posting multiple times whether you are trying to buy or sell. This is mainly for discussing the badge benefits for those that have already purchased the now sold out passes.

JedioftheNorth
07-22-2016, 04:46 PM
Long shot but looking for 2 VIP tickets for Orlando next year. Looking for tickets at cost so if you can help please feel free to PM me.

Thanks

groove790
07-22-2016, 06:45 PM
I have a question for those who have had VIP before. I was lucky enough to get VIP but I'm not using it for my kid. Will I have a problem taking advantage of the VIP perks if my kid tags along. Will he be able to get into the VIP lines and the lounge?

jedijonboy
07-23-2016, 04:23 AM
VIP WANTED!
Looking for 1 VIP for next year in Orlando
traveling over from Scotland on my own and think this ticket may help!
If anyone has a spare let me know will pay over the cost price of course!
cheers guys!

Jedi66Hunter
07-23-2016, 08:13 PM
I have a question for those who have had VIP before. I was lucky enough to get VIP but I'm not using it for my kid. Will I have a problem taking advantage of the VIP perks if my kid tags along. Will he be able to get into the VIP lines and the lounge?

The lines shouldnt be a problem for autographs and such. However, getting your kid in early (1/2 hour before opening) may be an issue. Theyre usually pretty strict on that.

TK_421
07-23-2016, 09:31 PM
For early entry and the panel lines at least, 1 per person, no matter the age. You will not be allowed in by the staff, they vet each badge on early entry.

groove790
07-23-2016, 09:48 PM
For early entry and the panel lines at least, 1 per person, no matter the age. You will not be allowed in by the staff, they vet each badge on early entry.

That's a bummer. He is six and will only be at the con 2 of the 4 days. There's no way I'm paying for him to have a VIP badge. It doesn't surprise me that they will be strict though. I've considered letting it go because I won't be able to take full advantage of it. I'll have to really think it through. I think I would regret letting it go.

jedijonboy
07-24-2016, 07:13 AM
hi sorry to hear the above but know they are very strict on badges and entry! however if you do decide to pass on the badge i will pay over the odds for it as Im coming rom the UK on my own and could do with something to quicken my experience lol Im genuine bought badge on here last time that was all approved by ReedPop so if you decide let me know and also what you want for it! cheers John,

jedijonboy
07-25-2016, 03:45 PM
VIP WANTED / EPVII CREW JACKET OFFER
Wanted 1 VIP ticket for ORLANDO will pay over the odds AND throw in genuine EP VII CREW JACKET! http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/500/thumbs/12987967_10153489332388093_851582752_n.jpg (http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/showphoto.php?photo=356740) http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/500/thumbs/12987967_10153489332388093_851582752_n.jpg (http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/showphoto.php?photo=356740) http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/500/thumbs/12987967_10153489332388093_851582752_n.jpg (http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/showphoto.php?photo=356740)

starwarsisgood
07-26-2016, 09:47 AM
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I was lucky enough to get a VIP pass for Orlando and am super excited about it. April seems so far away. It will be my first time at Celebration since the two in Indianapolis and my first time with a VIP. I knew after watching the stream in Anaheim that I had to get back in the Celebration game. If anyone who has had a VIP before has any advice on making sure you get the most out of it, that'd be awesome!

Kenobi77
07-26-2016, 12:07 PM
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I was lucky enough to get a VIP pass for Orlando and am super excited about it. April seems so far away. It will be my first time at Celebration since the two in Indianapolis and my first time with a VIP. I knew after watching the stream in Anaheim that I had to get back in the Celebration game. If anyone who has had a VIP before has any advice on making sure you get the most out of it, that'd be awesome!

Even with the VIP, you won't be able to see everything. Take advantage of the shopping party Wednesday night so you don't have to go to the store again. Plan everything out ahead of time and be aware of the rules concerning the stages. Take advantage of the 30 minute early access to the exhibit hall but be aware that not all booths will sell their merchandise early. Be aware of which booths stagger their exclusives and which ones don't. You have six line jumps for autographs. Don't use them on the less popular celebrities unless that person's time is really limited.

I've had a VIP pass since Celebration 5 and every Celebration has been a little different. Make friends with fellow VIPs. I think I learned more about exclusives from them while waiting to be let into the exhibit all than any posts on social media or websites. If they are doing the pin trading again and you are interested in that, it is also a good spot to trade and learn a few pointers.

Any other questions, just ask. :)

starwarsisgood
07-26-2016, 03:09 PM
Even with the VIP, you won't be able to see everything. Take advantage of the shopping party Wednesday night so you don't have to go to the store again. Plan everything out ahead of time and be aware of the rules concerning the stages. Take advantage of the 30 minute early access to the exhibit hall but be aware that not all booths will see their merchandise early. Be aware of which booths stagger their exclusives and which ones don't. You have six line jumps for autographs. Don't use them on the less popular celebrities unless that person's time is really limited.

I've had a VIP pass since Celebration 5 and every Celebration has been a little different. Make friends with fellow VIPs. I think I learned more about exclusives from them while waiting to be let into the exhibit all than any posts on social media or websites. If they are doing the pin trading again and you are interested in that, it is also a good spot to trade and learn a few pointers.

Any other questions, just ask. :)

Great reply!

Do you know if there is a VIP line for photos ops? I've always been more interested in photos than autographs.

The main reason I wanted the VIP is for the main panels.

I'm a big Funko collector, so those are the main exclusives I'd be looking for. I definitely plan to hit the store Wednesday night. It will be my first time at this convention center too, so I'll want to get some idea of the layout.

The pin trading isn't something that interests me.

I've been to various conventions before, so I'm well aware of having a plan going in! You can't stress that enough to people.

Kenobi77
07-26-2016, 03:20 PM
Great reply!

Do you know if there is a VIP line for photos ops? I've always been more interested in photos than autographs.

I'm a big Funko collector, so those are the main exclusives I'd be looking for. I definitely plan to hit the store Wednesday night. It will be my first time at this convention center too, so I'll want to get some idea of the layout.

I've been to various conventions before, so I'm well aware of having a plan going in! You can't stress that enough to people.

There wasn't a VIP line for the photo ops but they roll you through quickly.

There will be a floor plan released prior to start of the convention. In the past (CV & CVI), they had the convention center open Tuesday and Wednesday during the day for people to pick up passes and autograph tickets. You can't go into the exhibit hall or the rooms but you can walk around the hallways to figure out where things are.

starwarsisgood
07-26-2016, 03:30 PM
There wasn't a VIP line for the photo ops but they roll you through quickly.

There will be a floor plan released prior to start of the convention. In the past (CV & CVI), they had the convention center open Tuesday and Wednesday during the day for people to pick up passes and autograph tickets. You can't go into the exhibit hall or the rooms but you can walk around the hallways to figure out where things are.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Mark_the_Wookiee
07-27-2016, 01:06 PM
Looking to buy a VIP badge for Orlando next year. Just did London with a VIP and don't want to be without.
If you're looking to unload one, pm me and name your price..

jedijonboy
07-27-2016, 04:01 PM
VIP WANTED!
looking for 1 VIP ticket let me know what your asking plus will throw in genuine EP VII CREW JACKET
VERY RARE! http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/500/thumbs/12987967_10153489332388093_851582752_n.jpg (http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/500/12987967_10153489332388093_851582752_n.jpg)

deathstar1000
07-27-2016, 10:24 PM
jedijonboy, that's your 3rd post asking for a VIP ticket.

Please refrain from posting multiple times whether you are trying to buy or sell.

jedijonboy
07-28-2016, 04:06 AM
sorry will leave it for a bit
cheers
jjb

Ross_C
08-07-2016, 02:33 AM
Also looking for a VIP badge, can contact me direct at blacklodge@sasktel.net

Order65
08-12-2016, 12:14 AM
I'd love to buy a single VIP ticket. I've been attending Celebration since Denver and would be thrilled to have chance do it in style in Orlando :)

I'm happy to offer up my regular 4 day pass as a bonus to whomever would be interested in selling theirs and may just want to downgrade for whatever reason.

Thanks so much for your consideration!

Erik
erikcourtney@gmail.com

Imperial1973
09-04-2016, 11:57 AM
Great reply!

Are there stores located outside of the convention ?
I have a 1 day ticket for Friday..
First time going to celebration...
Would I be able to shop the day before ?
Or should I wait for Friday?

starwarsisgood
09-04-2016, 11:59 AM

You need a badge for that day to enter the store.

Hutt
09-06-2016, 12:10 PM

In all honesty, unless that is the most important thing to you, I wouldn't plan on shopping in the celebration store if you only have a 1 day pass. It is very likely that it could take multiple hours of waiting in line to get through it.

I know I would be very disappointed if I spent 1/4-1/2 of my time at celebration waiting in line to buy swag.

starwarsisgood
09-06-2016, 07:06 PM
In all honesty, unless that is the most important thing to you, I wouldn't plan on shopping in the celebration store if you only have a 1 day pass.

Agreed. If you only go one day, you aren't going to be able to see everything. Even with a four day pass, you can't see everything. You'll want to prioritize what is important to you and understand that if it's something popular, it will involve waiting in line. If you go in with a plan though, you can get the most out of it, even if it's just one day.

Imperial1973
09-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Thanks to all for the advice..
I only collect sideshow / gentle type figures
And MR item's..
So unless the store has some stuff of that type collectibles..
Ill probably stay away from the store ..

deathstar1000
09-06-2016, 10:55 PM
If the store does have SS/GG, I would suggest camping out SUPER early to get into the store first thing. Let the family sleep in and they can meet you after it opens.

Also, SS/GG normally have non-attendee items set aside. That could be another option.

HanHutt
12-22-2016, 02:17 PM
Hi everyone, this may be a long shot but I'm looking to buy 2 VIP tickets for Celebration if anyone is willing to sell or can't attend any more. Please let me know if you or anyone else have any available. Or please think of me if you do in the future! Willing to pay more than face value if necessary. Thanks!

Ross_C
12-23-2016, 06:04 AM
I too would be looking for a VIP ticket or 2 or 3. They are transferable and will pay above face! Cheers!

Cotasnoova
12-23-2016, 09:42 AM
I imagine one would cost a pretty penny.

Kenobi77
12-23-2016, 09:44 AM
I imagine one would cost a pretty penny.

Especially with 4 Day selling out this early. I'm really glad I have one.

Cotasnoova
12-23-2016, 11:20 AM
I'm sure they will be on eBay closer to when they ship out.

Durwood1965
12-30-2016, 04:04 PM
Really? Know anyone that might have an extra one? :rolleyes:

Hutt
12-30-2016, 04:23 PM
I'm sure they will be on eBay closer to when they ship out.

I wonder what they will end up going for on eBay? (not that I would buy one) In Anaheim I know at least one sold for 3k and I don't think there was as much demand then as there is now. It could get even more ridiculous

Kenobi77
12-30-2016, 04:48 PM
I wonder what they will end up going for on eBay? (not that I would buy one) In Anaheim I know at least one sold for 3k and I don't think there was as much demand then as there is now. It could get even more ridiculous

It got a little crazy when they announced the procedure for the Opening Ceremony but now people have Anaheim as reference, I agree the demand higher.

Cotasnoova
12-30-2016, 10:49 PM

Yup. Quite a few for sale too...Master and knight.

DarthBaldylox
12-31-2016, 02:49 PM
Yup. Quite a few for sale too...Master and knight.

lots and lots of people want VIP tix. I bought one for Anaheim and glad i did, sold my VIP(2) for London as i couldn't go. BUT now that VIP has changed and you get less and less with more and more people, i find it less valuable. I'm sure people will pay well above face value, but keep in mind how its changed and how the experience will be changing to incorporate so many more people.

We dont have a tally of how many they sold this time, but im guessing its 300-500 people maybe more since its everyone thinks it will be a more grand show with the 40th anniv going on. this really sucks for the "personal" interaction sessions. At Anaheim is was great, we had only 30+ show up to each session. Even the Filoni session wasn't full. Doug Chiang was by far the best. 15 people iirc out of 50 were in the room. we all sat at a round table and he told us stories from his art books.

the line pass for autographs is quite handy, but the line pass for panels and early entry.....meh. just because you are at the front.....still gotta wait in lines. lol

I found it easier for London to "buy" a VIP's time and spot in line since i coulnt go. Any VIP willing to help me get exclusives, i paid a % over the cost of the item. Needless to say, i got every item i wanted and some even denied my extra offering :D

For the record, im still looking for 2 VIP as well. BTW, early after initial sales for Orlando, i was offered 2 tickets for 3k. That might be a good approximation for folks.

Ross_C
12-31-2016, 03:27 PM
lots and lots of people want VIP tix. I bought one for Anaheim and glad i did, sold my VIP(2) for London as i couldn't go. BUT now that VIP has changed and you get less and less with more and more people, i find it less valuable. I'm sure people will pay well above face value, but keep in mind how its changed and how the experience will be changing to incorporate so many more people.

We dont have a tally of how many they sold this time, but im guessing its 300-500 people maybe more since its everyone thinks it will be a more grand show with the 40th anniv going on. this really sucks for the "personal" interaction sessions. At Anaheim is was great, we had only 30+ show up to each session. Even the Filoni session wasn't full. Doug Chiang was by far the best. 15 people iirc out of 50 were in the room. we all sat at a round table and he told us stories from his art books.

the line pass for autographs is quite handy, but the line pass for panels and early entry.....meh. just because you are at the front.....still gotta wait in lines. lol

I found it easier for London to "buy" a VIP's time and spot in line since i coulnt go. Any VIP willing to help me get exclusives, i paid a % over the cost of the item. Needless to say, i got every item i wanted and some even denied my extra offering :D

For the record, im still looking for 2 VIP as well. BTW, early after initial sales for Orlando, i was offered 2 tickets for 3k. That might be a good approximation for folks.

Have to agree. I've had VIP since they started. The prices keep on going up and the perks down. They have improved a bit the food and drink you get in the lounge, the best was in CE Germany though where you never had to buy any food elsewhere the whole convention. They still have issues with vendors and staff who simply are not aware or do not care about VIP perks, although they firmed that up a bit at CE London and I suspect that was more to do with culture than Reed. The store being open the first night before is nice, IF they have everything in stock, but the VIP only sales lines were stupid long (300 people for 4 cashiers vs 400 people for 12 cashiers, simple math). It was better in London though. The meet and greets are agreat if you've never been, but there is only so much Dave Filoni and Dough Chaing/Ian McCaig you can get. Don't get me wrong they are all great but for repeat VIPs there is less incentive. The TBA/mystery guests never really pan out to be anything. A lot fo people miss these panels due to conflicts with other things and or still have to line up for events afterwards or during. So if you do go they are quite intimate. The best IMO was Dennis Muren. That guy is a living legend and I could listen to him all day long with ease. Autograph passes are great if you want to get autos early on or with very popular guests, otherwise if you wait till the last afternoon almost every guest is walk up or a very short wait anyways.

My biggest beef is the getting in 30mins early benefit when most vendors will not start selling until 10am. So you get 1-2 lines early if you are lucky, I really hate this all vendors should be up and ready to go for 0930 when the VIPs enter.

The value all depends on what you need and what you are trying to eliminate so if you have any questions ask here and I and others will answer as best we can. I'm also looking for a couple, mostly to appease my wife :)

Cotasnoova
01-01-2017, 08:30 PM

Doug was great and as was Dennis. It was nice to get their signatures and Doug did a nice sketch on a poster of mine. Only one meet and greet this time...Boo.

TK_421
01-02-2017, 01:01 AM
My biggest beef is the getting in 30mins early benefit when most vendors will not start selling until 10am. So you get 1-2 lines early if you are lucky, I really hate this all vendors should be up and ready to go for 0930 when the VIPs enter.

I remember at Anaheim it was about 50/50. Some vendors sold early, some did not. Here's hoping it's a little better this year.

Kenobi77
01-02-2017, 08:51 AM
I remember at Anaheim it was about 50/50. Some vendors sold early, some did not. Here's hoping it's a little better this year.

I know that Hallmark and Lego have never sold early. They also only released a certain amount each day, fyi.

starwarsisgood
01-03-2017, 01:24 PM
How do you know about the meet and greet? Do they email those with VIP tickets or is it just included with the schedule with the other panels? Do you know what day it is likely to be on?

Ross_C
01-03-2017, 01:42 PM
You get a schedule, usually at the show. They are also usually between 12-1pm, each day.

How do you know about the meet and greet? Do they email those with VIP tickets or is it just included with the schedule with the other panels? Do you know what day it is likely to be on?

Kenobi77
01-03-2017, 01:54 PM
You get a schedule, usually at the show. They are also usually between 12-1pm, each day.

Only one meet & greet in Orlando, fyi.

Ross_C
01-03-2017, 02:00 PM
Yeah I saw that. I think they've said the same in the past also just to have one a day at the event when you arrive. If they stick to one thats a major downgrade. I know they can't 100% commit people, but still...

starwarsisgood
01-03-2017, 02:59 PM
Thanks for the quick responses.

DarthBaldylox
01-03-2017, 03:22 PM

thats so horrible. master vip was 50 at swca and for Doug we had maybe 15-20 people. now since its all 1 level, 300+ and they get 100+ at a meet-n-greet. ya glad im not trying to organize that.

You: hi celeb
Celeb: hello fan
You: i was wonder......
STAFF: sorry your time is up.

lol

Ross_C
01-03-2017, 07:19 PM
Uhhg yeah the one tier system put a bit of a damper on the whole meet and greet thing. Funny the European ones are single tier and hardly anyone comes to the meet and greets. Its all getting blurry but for Muren there was maybe a dozen of us, minus a couple of people looking for food lol, shame.

thats so horrible. master vip was 50 at swca and for Doug we had maybe 15-20 people. now since its all 1 level, 300+ and they get 100+ at a meet-n-greet. ya glad im not trying to organize that.

You: hi celeb
Celeb: hello fan
You: i was wonder......
STAFF: sorry your time is up.

lol

lk77
01-07-2017, 01:36 AM
Looking for two VIP passes will settle for one if need be ,will pay any amount of cash to acquire and beyond face value if you know anyone willing to sell please let them know that I'm interested.
Thanks!

lk77
01-07-2017, 01:37 AM
Looking for two VIP passes will settle for one if need be ,will pay any amount of cash to acquire and beyond face value if you know anyone willing to sell please let them know that I'm interested.
Thanks!

deathstar1000
01-07-2017, 01:20 PM
Any amount?

http://aussiememes.com.au/media/created/how-about-1.jpg

groove790
01-07-2017, 01:37 PM
Any amount?

http://aussiememes.com.au/media/created/how-about-1.jpg

I'll give mine up for that!

Cotasnoova
01-07-2017, 01:47 PM
I only know of one for sale but seller won't sell until they have badge. It ain't mine.

Ross_C
01-07-2017, 09:14 PM
put him in contact with me, blacklodge@sasktel.net, cheers!

I only know of one for sale but seller won't sell until they have badge. It ain't mine.

DarthBaldylox
01-08-2017, 11:52 AM
vip's started getting badges this week. so hopefully some sellers will start popping up. i too am interested.

starwarsisgood
01-08-2017, 11:59 AM
vip's started getting badges this week. so hopefully some sellers will start popping up. i too am interested.

Really? My confirmation email says they won't start sending them until March.

Mark_the_Wookiee
01-08-2017, 01:33 PM
I'm in the game for a VIP badge as well. I will make it worthwhile for the person that gets me one, or points me to a person that gets me one.

groove790
01-08-2017, 09:05 PM

That's interesting, Is there a visual confirmation? I'll be eagerly waiting at my mailbox everyday now.

deathstar1000
01-09-2017, 02:54 PM
Yeah, normally badges don't ship out this soon. If the are, great!

starwarsisgood
01-09-2017, 02:56 PM
I'm not buying it. I can't find anything online where someone says they got their badge. If I'm wrong, I'll eat crow, but I don't think we're getting them until March.

Cotasnoova
01-10-2017, 01:43 AM
I'm not buying it. I can't find anything online where someone says they got their badge. If I'm wrong, I'll eat crow, but I don't think we're getting them until March.

Me either. I haven't got mine or shipping notification.

DarthBaldylox
01-10-2017, 11:12 AM
a guy posted in the FB group that he received his badge. i think he only received and email update about the VIP process as he asked for prior VIPs to contact him.

Kenobi77
01-10-2017, 11:28 AM
I didn't' receive any sort of email from Reed.

TK_421
01-13-2017, 04:40 PM
It's obviously being scalped, but you can get a pair for $4K on seatgeek right now:
https://seatgeek.com/star-wars-celebration-orlando-tickets/theater/2017-04-13-3-30-am/3426009

DarthBaldylox
01-14-2017, 09:28 AM
that person is delusional. the problem is someone will buy them and make it harder for everyone else.

groove790
01-14-2017, 10:10 AM
that person is delusional. the problem is someone will buy them and make it harder for everyone else.

Unfortunately, they aren't delusional. Someone will pay that for them. I've been offered as much as $3k each for mine already. It's very tempting too. I would regret not having the benefits of the VIP. Money comes and goes. The experience is what matters. After Anaheim, I want VIP just because of how crowded it will be. The early shopping, autograph line cuts and early panel entrance is a huge bonus when there's that many people. I wasted almost all of Sunday in Anaheim just in line for Mark Hamill. Don't get me wrong, it was totally worth it. It would have been nice to be able to cut that line though.

MaxGoof
01-14-2017, 03:18 PM
This'll be my first time as a VIP this year, so I might have a couple of stupid questions, but here goes:

As a VIP, you get half-hour early access to the exhibit halls and priority seating for the Galactic Stage & Celebration stage, but are the queues for these really easy to find and well-marked typically? Will to be easy to know where to go?

Also, one of the perks of the badge is "Express Autograph Hall Autograph line pass and checkout for up to six Autograph Sessions." Can these be used for ANYONE including big stars like Mark Hamill, or only less high-profile folks?

Cotasnoova
01-14-2017, 04:37 PM
This'll be my first time as a VIP this year, so I might have a couple of stupid questions, but here goes:

As a VIP, you get half-hour early access to the exhibit halls and priority seating for the Galactic Stage & Celebration stage, but are the queues for these really easy to find and well-marked typically? Will to be easy to know where to go?

Also, one of the perks of the badge is "Express Autograph Hall Autograph line pass and checkout for up to six Autograph Sessions." Can these be used for ANYONE including big stars like Mark Hamill, or only less high-profile folks?

The first day can be tough since the volunteers usually have no idea where to go. In Anheim we asked why the VIP area was closed and was told it was supposed to be, it was clearly in the schedule book as open.

In the past the VIP skips have been for any signer.

Ross_C
01-14-2017, 08:57 PM
Yeah its always a bit of a cluster F the first day. In London they made VIPs line up and.or wait in the VIP lounge before being brought into the the exhibitor floor and to the stages. Fast pass works for anyone, although even the longest lines are near empty the last afternoon.

The first day can be tough since the volunteers usually have no idea where to go. In Anheim we asked why the VIP area was closed and was told it was supposed to be, it was clearly in the schedule book as open.

In the past the VIP skips have been for any signer.

Cotasnoova
01-15-2017, 08:33 AM
All VIPs should email Reed and ask to please let the Vendors know VIPs exist and to please sell to them 30 minutes early. Don't make them wait half and hour. Also should remind Reed to block selling to Exhibitors early.

If they get enough emails, they might actually do it in advance.

TK_421
01-16-2017, 02:48 PM
The seatgeek tickets sold. Will be interesting to see as we get closer if $2k per ticket was underpriced or overpriced compared to the market. Master tickets on ebay were going for $3000-$3500 per in 2015.

DarthBaldylox
01-17-2017, 10:56 AM
all over priced imo. comparing my last VIPs to this one. No even a fair comparison. Larger Show, 40th Anniv, etc. the perks should have been worth 2k as a base price. lol

ISDAvenger
01-18-2017, 04:01 PM
All VIPs should email Reed and ask to please let the Vendors know VIPs exist and to please sell to them 30 minutes early. Don't make them wait half and hour. Also should remind Reed to block selling to Exhibitors early.

If they get enough emails, they might actually do it in advance.

Exhibitors getting first hand crack at merchandise does not burn me up as much as the ****** noodles who abuse the Medical Badges. I saw a lot of that at the last Celebration. If I encounter that this time there will be confrontation.

Jimree_Wasom
01-18-2017, 05:52 PM
Exhibitors getting first hand crack at merchandise does not burn me up as much as the ****** noodles who abuse the Medical Badges. I saw a lot of that at the last Celebration. If I encounter that this time there will be confrontation.

I agree with that statement. There are definitely people who need it, but there were alot of abusers. The problem with policing that is you don't know everyone's situation, and there could be alot of people threatening Reed Pop with lawsuits about persecution or discrimination with their medical problems.

DarthBaldylox
01-18-2017, 07:30 PM
ya you cant do that at all. each medical badge also gets 1 person to accompany them. so if you have a badge for a T1 vertebrae issue. this cant be seen by anyone, but your back f'n hurts all the time......you cant go insulting that person. then what if you insult their perfectly healthy companion...........just sayin'

ISDAvenger
01-18-2017, 09:53 PM
ya you cant do that at all. each medical badge also gets 1 person to accompany them. so if you have a badge for a T1 vertebrae issue. this cant be seen by anyone, but your back f'n hurts all the time......you cant go insulting that person. then what if you insult their perfectly healthy companion...........just sayin'

Yes and no. I can rip a group of young people sitting on the floor in the medical queue line discussing their plan of attack of obtaining exclusives. I'll blame the rip on my PTSD from my multiple deployments. Oh, maybe I should get a medical badge for that since I can't take large crowds, or one for my degenerate back disease. There is no integrity in the world anymore. I got legit cases, but I clearly saw people abuse it. It's an insults to those who clearly need it...and did not or were not able to get a medical badge.

Hutt
01-19-2017, 12:22 AM
Yes and no. I can rip a group of young people sitting on the floor in the medical queue line discussing their plan of attack of obtaining exclusives. I'll blame the rip on my PTSD from my multiple deployments. Oh, maybe I should get a medical badge for that since I can't take large crowds, or one for my degenerate back disease. There is no integrity in the world anymore. I got legit cases, but I clearly saw people abuse it. It's an insults to those who clearly need it...and did not or were not able to get a medical badge.

Ill be your +1 ISD! =D

deathstar1000
01-19-2017, 01:31 PM
... The problem with policing that is you don't know everyone's situation, and there could be alot of people threatening Reed Pop with lawsuits about persecution or discrimination with their medical problems.

Not only that, but Reed could take your badge and kick you out of the con for harassing people.

deathstar1000
01-19-2017, 01:44 PM
... a group of young people sitting on the floor in the medical queue line discussing their plan of attack of obtaining exclusives...

Being young does not automatically make one healthy. And just because you can't see something physically wrong with someone, does not mean they should not have the badge.

IMO, just go to Celebration to have a fun time with fellow SW fans. Will you see stuff you don't agree with? Sure. Should it ruin the rest of the con for you? No. There's been plenty of times where I don't get an exclusive or get into a panel because someone managed to beat the system. Sure I'm disappointed but I quickly say "Oh well" and continue to have fun.

Hutt
01-19-2017, 05:27 PM
There's been plenty of times where I don't get an exclusive or get into a panel because someone managed to beat the system. Sure I'm disappointed but I quickly say "Oh well" and continue to have fun.

Sometimes it's easier said than done.

If you've waited in line for 12+ hours by camping out the night before for multiple days in a row...are first in line...but still don't get the exclusive you want. While other people who are are cheating/scamming the system walk up a half hour before the con opens and go right in, again, getting their second or third exclusives because no one is regulating to make sure the system is being run as intended, that has a tendency to **** people off.

Thus the reason people are still complaining about it multiple years later. It is really run very poorly. There needs to be some sort of regulatory system in place.

Hutt
01-19-2017, 05:37 PM
Being young does not automatically make one healthy. And just because you can't see something physically wrong with someone, does not mean they should not have the badge.

While that is true. It seems like the young kids are usually the only ones who are dumb enough to loudly talk and laugh about how they are scamming the system...

deathstar1000
01-19-2017, 05:46 PM
Sometimes it's easier said than done.

If you've waited in line for 12+ hours by camping out the night before for multiple days in a row...are first in line...but still don't get the exclusive you want. While other people who are are cheating/scamming the system walk up a half hour before the con opens and go right in, again, getting their second or third exclusives because no one is regulating to make sure the system is being run as intended, that has a tendency to **** people off.

Thus the reason people are still complaining about it multiple years later. It is really run very poorly. There needs to be some sort of regulatory system in place.

Oh, I've had it happen before. It bothers me more seeing the vendors with multiples of the exclusives. They should hold punch badges for the exclusives IMO. Of they could add a bar code to the badge. You buy an exclusive, it gets scanned and then you can't buy it again.

Hutt
01-19-2017, 07:09 PM
Oh, I've had it happen before. It bothers me more seeing the vendors with multiples of the exclusives. They should hold punch badges for the exclusives IMO. Of they could add a bar code to the badge. You buy an exclusive, it gets scanned and then you can't buy it again.
Agreed. There are any numbers of systems that could be implemented in order to limit abuse.

ISDAvenger
01-19-2017, 10:22 PM

Great idea. Implementing other control measures would assist in people a better chance in obtaining exclusives, people who actually want them not trying to obtain multiples for personal gain. I lightly doubt the latter will happen, but I will not let it prevent me from having a good time.

Ross_C
02-08-2017, 01:14 AM
Still looking for 1-2 VIP tickets, they are transferable. email me at blacklodge@sasktel.net

Mikeinator
02-10-2017, 12:37 PM
I hate they offer vip, ruins the experience since others can pay to skip you. I'm saving my cash from having regular paases to buy more when I'm there, just dreading the lines based on the horror stories I've heard.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

JediEddy
02-10-2017, 12:44 PM
I hate they offer vip, ruins the experience since others can pay to skip you. I'm saving my cash from having regular paases to buy more when I'm there, just dreading the lines based on the horror stories I've heard.

Don't dread the lines. I've made several friends waiting in lines at each Celebration I've attended. :)

DarthBaldylox
02-18-2017, 02:09 PM
Still looking for 1-2 VIP badges. Friends are aware of going rates. pm me. thanks!

TK_421
02-18-2017, 11:39 PM
Still looking for 1-2 VIP badges. Friends are aware of going rates. pm me. thanks!

Just curious. what are the going rates? Has it hit 3K yet like last year?

Cotasnoova
02-19-2017, 09:00 AM
Just curious. what are the going rates? Has it hit 3K yet like last year?

Yikes. I remember we someone one year wanted like 15k for theirs lol.

Cotasnoova
02-19-2017, 09:01 AM
Yikes. I remember we someone one year wanted like 15k for theirs lol.

Grrr. When someone one year wanted 15k.

French_Sidious
02-19-2017, 06:24 PM
I managed to have my vacation for this celebration. If someone does have a 4 pass available please PM me. Thank you gang!

DarthBaldylox
02-21-2017, 12:45 PM
ive tracked 6 vip sales via friends and reselling sites. for a pair, im calculating the avg at 5.5k currently. its crazzzy. especially considering the perks the lowest theyve been and more tickets like london for the same perks.

Mikeinator
02-21-2017, 02:05 PM
ive tracked 6 vip sales via friends and reselling sites. for a pair, im calculating the avg at 5.5k currently. its crazzzy. especially considering the perks the lowest theyve been and more tickets like london for the same perks.
That's nuts. I should've bought 4 vip, 2 for me and 2 to pay for mine! lol

TK_421
02-21-2017, 02:58 PM
That's nuts. I should've bought 4 vip, 2 for me and 2 to pay for mine! lol

I don't think you would've had enough time to get two separate orders through with the queue system. You would need two separate machines running and two people to fill out the orders to make that happen. At least I haven't heard of an individual with 4 passes.

The pair on seatgeek for 4K last month was a steal at these prices.

Mikeinator
02-21-2017, 03:07 PM
I don't think you would've had enough time to get two separate orders through with the queue system. You would need two separate machines running and two people to fill out the orders to make that happen. At least I haven't heard of an individual with 4 passes.

The pair on seatgeek for 4K last month was a steal at these prices.

That's nuts. I can't believe they sold that fast. Then again there's a lot of high roller t first time experience people so it makes sense. I can't believe they're paying that much to scalpers though! Insane!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EChosen
02-21-2017, 03:08 PM
Wow, once the scalpers on StubHub get wind of this, it will be bad.

starwarsisgood
02-21-2017, 03:10 PM
Yeah, I was super lucky to get through for a VIP ticket. There's no way anyone could have gone through twice (there was a limit of two). A bunch of people tried to get them at soon as they went on sale and got shut out.

DarthBaldylox
02-22-2017, 10:13 AM
the bigger issue was the RP didnt have the site working. Those who figured out the proper link got through. grats to vip holders, but when you are telling folks to click on XYZ link for tickets and goes to SWC London, imo they should have closed sales, restarted with working data and given everyone a fair shake.

oh well, its not just that. they cant even get their directions for ordering pins correct. lol their website team is horrible

kcpelot
02-22-2017, 11:43 AM
This will be my first time with a VIP Badge. Looking forward to being able to see and do more things at the con. Including being able to use my hotel room every night of the convention! Who knows if I'll be able to get VIP again so I'll try and make the most out of it!

starwarsisgood
02-22-2017, 12:01 PM
This will be my first time with a VIP Badge. Looking forward to being able to see and do more things at the con. Including being able to use my hotel room every night of the convention! Who knows if I'll be able to get VIP again so I'll try and make the most out of it!

Likewise. It's going to be fun!

Mikeinator
02-22-2017, 12:13 PM
Hmm, is should just order two vip whatever years I can, sell the 2nd to pay for mine and have a free vacation then haha.

TK_421
02-22-2017, 01:21 PM
the bigger issue was the RP didnt have the site working.

Yeah, the idiot in charge of updating that content should've been reprimanded for such a basic mistake. What happened was the twitter and facebook links were correct for the US cart, but the website one was pointing to the Celebration Europe cart. So by the time they fixed the website link, they were already almost sold out.

DarthBaldylox
02-22-2017, 01:48 PM
/oldmanvoicefromscoobiedoo damn those kids and their fancy twitters lol

Antman
02-23-2017, 02:13 AM
I am very grateful for snagging a VIP ticket for the show. Is it assumed that the two big panels, TLJ and 40th, will be on the Celebration stage (the main stage), right? Anyone know, based on past experiences, if VIP's still will only need to arrive at the designation VIP entrance time before the panel begins to get in the room for these special events? I'd hope VIP's wouldn't be forced to wait alongside all the other fans to get in the room.

Just curious, since this will be my first VIP Celebration. Fourth over-all though.

Ross_C
02-23-2017, 02:25 AM
The VIP situation is always a little convoluted and confusing. There is no more designated seating for VIPs, but VIPs are allowed in with rush seating first, or sometimes at the same time or just after those with special needs, but always before the general attendees. They had tried a 2 hour line up for VIPs before the panel, even attempted to do that the night before for wrist bands (like they wanted to make certain everyone had to wait in line for some time), but in the end it was easier and more considerate to just have vips show up in a special staging area 45-60mins before any panel, same with the store on the wednesday night. This is based in part on London/Anaheim.

P.S. I'm still looking for a VIP or 2 for myself. :)

I am very grateful for snagging a VIP ticket for the show. Is it assumed that the two big panels, TLJ and 40th, will be on the Celebration stage (the main stage), right? Anyone know, based on past experiences, if VIP's still will only need to arrive at the designation VIP entrance time before the panel begins to get in the room for these special events? I'd hope VIP's wouldn't be forced to wait alongside all the other fans to get in the room.

Just curious, since this will be my first VIP Celebration. Fourth over-all though.

starwarsisgood
02-23-2017, 07:54 AM

Be there 40 minutes before main stage panels. 20 minutes before secondary stage panels. Obviously these two panels will be on the main stage.

http://www.starwarscelebration.com/Tickets/VIP-Tickets/

Ross_C
02-28-2017, 05:23 AM
Still looking for a VIP pass or 2 or three. :)

Cotasnoova
03-07-2017, 12:42 AM
Just got email my VIP tickets have shipped!

starwarsisgood
03-07-2017, 12:55 AM
Just got email my VIP tickets have shipped!

Same. It's almost time!

MaxGoof
03-07-2017, 01:13 AM
Got my email too! Surprised these are USPS instead of UPS, as I'd feel safer with UPS, but I'll just hang around and wait for these to be delivered this week!

Antman
03-07-2017, 01:49 AM
Also got the email. Can't wait to get the badge in hand. Then Celebration will be in true countdown mode.

groove790
03-07-2017, 06:25 AM
Also got the email. Can't wait to get the badge in hand. Then Celebration will be in true countdown mode.

I also got the email. Getting excited!

themlgcjay
03-08-2017, 01:33 PM
I feel like im the only VIP who didn't get a shipping notification. :(

Kenobi77
03-08-2017, 02:05 PM
What is the domain of the email account you used? People have reported problems receiving mail with yahoo accounts.

Hutt
03-08-2017, 02:59 PM
What is the domain of the email account you used? People have reported problems receiving mail with yahoo accounts.

I got mine email with a Yahoo account (not VIP though).

themlgcjay
03-08-2017, 06:40 PM
aol.com I have been in contact with people about the VIP shirt. Should I ask the same rep?

themlgcjay
03-08-2017, 06:47 PM
aol.com I have been in contact with people about the VIP shirt. Should I ask the same rep?

Antman
03-08-2017, 11:34 PM

I used a Yahoo email account.

drzza
03-09-2017, 12:33 AM
i have a yahoo email and not received my notification yet

Antman
03-09-2017, 01:23 PM
VIP Badge came today, hooray. I love the art on it. A letter with some VIP info came to, which answered a bunch of my questions. (Shopping party, VIP Lounge, etc.) Usually the US Postal delivers late in the day for me, but thanks to them, it came early and for not making me wait and worry too long.

groove790
03-10-2017, 11:18 AM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VIP-Passes-Star-Wars-Celebration-2017-Orlando-/162425758690?hash=item25d15463e2:g:428AAOSwTuJYwmV E

$35,000! I hope no one is stupid enough to do that!

Ross_C
03-10-2017, 11:46 AM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VIP-Passes-Star-Wars-Celebration-2017-Orlando-/162425758690?hash=item25d15463e2:g:428AAOSwTuJYwmV E

$35,000! I hope no one is stupid enough to do that!

its not even a sale, it's an attention getting amount and it my listing, still looking.. :)

groove790
03-10-2017, 12:07 PM
its not even a sale, it's an attention getting amount and it my listing, still looking.. :)

You certainly got my attention! I'd be willing to go with a standard badge if I could sell my VIP for that. My wife would never bug me again for spending too much at Celebration. If it sells for that let me know. I'd skip the con all together is someone paid me 35k. ;)

atmicwedgy
03-10-2017, 05:52 PM
I've read too many forums and pages, and can't seem to find where this might have been mentioned, so I will just ask: generally, what are the hours for the early shopping access on Wednesday?
Just learned my flight arrival time has been pushed back, and was hoping I would still have a chance to visit the Celebration Store before the wackiness. Thanks.

TK_421
03-10-2017, 06:21 PM
The letter we got says be in the VIP lounge by 6:30PM Wednesday night and you'll be escorted over.

atmicwedgy
03-10-2017, 07:52 PM
The letter we got says be in the VIP lounge by 6:30PM Wednesday night and you'll be escorted over.
Thanks for the info. Looks like that flight change ate all my buffer time. Guess I will have to rely on best-effort for Wednesday. :\

Durwood1965
03-11-2017, 12:46 PM
Buddy backed out and now have a VIP available for $2500. PM if interested. Thanks.

starwarsisgood
03-11-2017, 02:32 PM
It took a couple of days longer than it should have, but I got my badge so I am happy.

Cotasnoova
03-11-2017, 02:44 PM
It took a couple of days longer than it should have, but I got my badge so I am happy.

That is good Starwarsisgood...

starwarsisgood
03-11-2017, 02:49 PM
That is good Starwarsisgood...

Yes, indeed!

JediJones77
03-12-2017, 03:39 PM
Buddy backed out and now have a VIP available for $2500. PM if interested. Thanks.

I am also looking to sell a VIP badge. So if you need two, maybe you can combine me and Durwood's. B)

atmicwedgy
03-13-2017, 05:51 PM
FYI, someone on FB SWCO Ticket Exchange is offering to pay $2150 for one VIP ticket.

Kenobi77
03-13-2017, 06:09 PM
One's on sale on ebay for $4,000

DarthBaldylox
03-13-2017, 09:03 PM
and its says they are an exhibitor, i truly hope they found out they were exhibiting AFTER getting VIP............. :( and thats 1 f'd up price lol

Durwood1965
03-15-2017, 04:17 PM
Item sold.

Matt_F
03-15-2017, 04:42 PM
I have 1 VIP pass I am willing to part with for $2500 as well. Especially if you can throw in a four day regular pass..

HeKnows
03-16-2017, 02:50 PM
VIP Badge came today, hooray. I love the art on it. A letter with some VIP info came to, which answered a bunch of my questions. (Shopping party, VIP Lounge, etc.) Usually the US Postal delivers late in the day for me, but thanks to them, it came early and for not making me wait and worry too long.

Would you mind sharing the letter? We are UK so won't get anything until pick up. Thanks

DarthBaldylox
03-16-2017, 04:16 PM
there really isnt much in it. just a generic letter restating whats on the website.

Would you mind sharing the letter? We are UK so won't get anything until pick up. Thanks

Antman
03-16-2017, 07:22 PM
Here's the letter:

https://im1.shutterfly.com/ng/services/mediarender/THISLIFE/001075779860/media/92880791599/medium/1489709919/enhance

Ross_C
03-17-2017, 07:33 AM
Still looking for 1-2 tickets. Thanks!

HeKnows
03-19-2017, 05:14 PM
Thanks for sharing, at least I know what time to be there Wednesday now!

Antman
03-19-2017, 10:40 PM
Glad I could help. I'm itchin' to see what the store will have available this time. I have always had little success getting some of the items as a non-VIP at other Celebrations.

Antman
03-23-2017, 01:35 AM
So it took a while to read thru the Guide to Navigating SWCO, lots of info. I was looking for clarity to how the early panels would be handled for VIP's.

Found this:

At 9:30am each morning, the Jedi Master VIP ticket holders will be led from the Queue Hall into the Celebration Experience Exhibition Halls. Jedi Master VIPs who want to see an 11am show in the Celebration or Galaxy Stages should proceed straight from the Exhibit Hall to the stage, to queue to be let in first.

Not sure why that's highlited, but I'm not retyping it.

Sounds good that the VIP's badge actually counts for something. No overnight waiting, unless you want to. Now to wait and see how the Funko lottery messes up panel plans, if I get selected.

Antman
03-23-2017, 01:38 AM
Please ignore the highlite comment. I swear it was highlited when I typed, but the end result didn't have it.

Go ahead, you can think I've lost my mind. Man, I need a vacation.

groove790
03-23-2017, 05:25 AM
So it took a while to read thru the Guide to Navigating SWCO, lots of info. I was looking for clarity to how the early panels would be handled for VIP's.

Found this:

At 9:30am each morning, the Jedi Master VIP ticket holders will be led from the Queue Hall into the Celebration Experience Exhibition Halls. Jedi Master VIPs who want to see an 11am show in the Celebration or Galaxy Stages should proceed straight from the Exhibit Hall to the stage, to queue to be let in first.

Not sure why that's highlited, but I'm not retyping it.

Sounds good that the VIP's badge actually counts for something. No overnight waiting, unless you want to. Now to wait and see how the Funko lottery messes up panel plans, if I get selected.

It doesn't say whether we need or will get wristbands at this queue. We may still be required to wait in the wristband queues to get those. I emailed Edwin the VIP concierge and asked the question. I'll post his response once I get one.

Ross_C
03-23-2017, 06:17 AM
Wristbands were not needed in London, your badge was your wrist band. You could just show up about 30-40 mins prior to the queue being let in (e.g. 1015am) to the stage and all was fine. Note that with the primary security check in the AM, thats where things really bogged down.

It doesn't say whether we need or will get wristbands at this queue. We may still be required to wait in the wristband queues to get those. I emailed Edwin the VIP concierge and asked the question. I'll post his response once I get one.

starwarsisgood
03-23-2017, 07:51 AM
We may still be required to wait in the wristband queues to get those.

No, we won't.

groove790
03-23-2017, 08:28 AM
That's makes me happy. Now I have to decide whether the exclusives are more important than the panels.

Ross_C
03-23-2017, 12:21 PM
Got one VIP pass from a stellar member, still looking for one more. Cheers!

DarthBaldylox
03-24-2017, 07:12 PM
if anyone here is independently wealthy and likes wasting money, there is a pair up on ebay for 9k! lmao. this guy got his *** ripped in FB today.

Peter_Tosh1289
03-25-2017, 12:28 AM
Hey guys, I'm on the look out for a VIP ticket. Not looking to spend too much money, but let me know if you have one you're looking to get rid of! Appreciate it! Thanks.

Peter_Tosh1289
03-25-2017, 05:45 PM
It was recommended to me that I should state my offer on here. Soon.... I would be willing to go $1750 to $2000 for one VIP Ticket. Swag and Merchandise wold be nice, but not necessary if you really want to keep them. I could also pick stuff up and buy any merchandise items you really had your heart set on at Celebration. I'm mostly interested in attending panels and getting past lines, so everything else I can do for you.

80ninjas
03-25-2017, 06:11 PM
I too am looking for 1-2 VIP tickets if anyone is looking to offload them. Shoot me a PM if you or someone you know if looking to get rid of their badge(s).

DarthBaldylox
03-26-2017, 09:38 AM
theres a few up on the usual reseller sites. 2100-2900. gluck!

Peter_Tosh1289
03-26-2017, 11:19 AM
theres a few up on the usual reseller sites. 2100-2900 (tel:2100-2900). gluck!

Thanks bud. Do you happen to know what the resale site was on the lower end of the spectrum? Thanks!

DarthBaldylox
03-26-2017, 02:12 PM
stubhub a few days ago. seatgeek was over 2900. keep in mind, these usually have 3-400$ in fees too :(

Peter_Tosh1289
03-26-2017, 03:13 PM
stubhub a few days ago. seatgeek was over 2900. keep in mind, these usually have 3-400$ in fees too :(

Thanks buddy. Is it worth it, man? I've only been to celebration once, and really regretted not having a VIP ticket. But, $2700... I could almost buy a whole ship for that!

starwarsisgood
03-26-2017, 03:15 PM
But, $2700... I could almost buy a whole ship for that!

Yeah, but who's going to fly it, kid? You?

Peter_Tosh1289
03-26-2017, 03:20 PM
Yeah, but who's going to fly it, kid? You?

You bet I could! I'm not such a bad pilot myself! Lol

starwarsisgood
03-26-2017, 03:22 PM
In all seriousness, only you can decide if it's worth it or not. You know your financial situation and how much you want a VIP ticket.

Peter_Tosh1289
03-26-2017, 03:24 PM
In all seriousness, only you can decide if it's worth it or not. You know your financial situation and how much you want a VIP ticket.

Accurate...

JedioftheNorth
03-28-2017, 02:03 PM
Looking for one VIP at a reasonable price, let me know.

Ross_C
03-30-2017, 11:22 PM
Looking for one more VIP ticket so I can join my wife LOL $1500, willing to pick up exclusives/autos/prints etc... as well.

DarthBaldylox
03-31-2017, 08:11 AM
well most of my friends would say thats a good thing. lol

Looking for one more VIP ticket so I can join my wife LOL $1500, willing to pick up exclusives/autos/prints etc... as well.

xphillips
03-31-2017, 02:28 PM
Someone listed a VIP on ebay a few minutes ago... not me... and it's crazy expensive! And they admit they are just trying to make money to pay for the trip.

Peter_Tosh1289
04-02-2017, 06:02 PM
I'm just gonna throw this out there: I have a Hayden autograph. I have a four-day pass. And I have some cash. Would anyone be willing to trade all these for a VIP Ticket???

DarthBaldylox
04-03-2017, 08:05 AM
no ones gonna jump on that unless you list how much you are really willing to pay. 4 days are going UNDER cost on ebay, hayden is only 130$ value, so unless you are offering 2k+, i wish you good luck.

Peter_Tosh1289
04-04-2017, 11:39 PM
Hey guys,

Still on the search for a VIP ticket. Willing to pay $1250. Thanks!

Peter

RogueOneRebels
04-06-2017, 12:19 PM
how many vip tickets did they make this go around?

starwarsisgood
04-06-2017, 12:20 PM
how many vip tickets did they make this go around?

They never said. Probably around 300 or so.

StarKiller421
04-09-2017, 10:29 PM
Does anyone know the time/details for the Wed night early store access? Can't find anything on this....other than they are having it.

starwarsisgood
04-09-2017, 10:31 PM
Does anyone know the time/details for the Wed night early store access? Can't find anything on this....other than they are having it.

It's in your letter that came with your badge. It goes from 7-9.

Hutt
04-09-2017, 11:56 PM
The wed night early store access said meet in the VIP lounge at 630 and we will all walk over together.

Nom_Anor
04-10-2017, 04:43 AM
Have they revealed names for the meet & greet?

TK_421
04-10-2017, 08:34 AM
Doug Chiang, 4-5PM in the lounge on Friday.

BigLeagueChu
04-10-2017, 08:41 AM
Does anyone have an line jump for autograph vouchers for sale, that they won't be using? I'm hoping it's possible to use it, even if my badge in not VIP?

Kenobi77
04-10-2017, 08:46 AM
Does anyone have an line jump for autograph vouchers for sale, that they won't be using? I'm hoping it's possible to use it, even if my badge in not VIP?

In the past Celebrations you could only use a line jump if you had a VIP badge.

starwarsisgood
04-10-2017, 09:04 AM

Where do you see that?

Katarnsolo
04-10-2017, 09:38 AM

Is that the VIP lounge?

StarKiller421
04-10-2017, 09:55 AM
Can someone please be my hero and tell me you have an extra pass for the Friday "Galactic Nights" event at Disney? I'll pay, trade, buy you a churro....whatever!

Katarnsolo
04-10-2017, 09:55 AM
Is that the VIP lounge?

Stupid me, I'm in the VIP thread. Forget my question.

Antman
04-10-2017, 05:16 PM

This is the first I've heard anything. Doug would be awesome to meet. Now to see if I can make it work before leaving for Galactic Nights.

starwarsisgood
04-10-2017, 05:17 PM
This is the first I've heard anything. Doug would be awesome to meet. Now to see if I can make it work before leaving for Galactic Nights.

Yeah, I haven't gotten an email or anything about it. I'd love to go, but I will probably have to skip it because the Hamill Fisher tribute is at 5:30.

starwarsisgood
04-10-2017, 05:55 PM
In the past Celebrations you could only use a line jump if you had a VIP badge.

How does the line jump work? Do they give you some kind of ticket when you pick up your stuff?

Kenobi77
04-10-2017, 05:56 PM
How does the line jump work? Do they give you some kind of ticket when you pick up your stuff?

It's a punch card that will get punched each time you 'fastpass' a line.

starwarsisgood
04-10-2017, 05:57 PM
It's a punch card that will get punched each time you 'fastpass' a line.

Cool. Thanks.

starwarsisgood
04-11-2017, 02:36 PM
Check your email if you are a VIP. I just got one with a bunch of info in it for us.

jaash
04-11-2017, 04:19 PM
Hey there...is anyone with a VIP pass interested in trading one of your autograph line skips for a Lego Exclusive Lottery pass? My kids are super-excited about the chance to meet Hayden, but I'm not super-excited about the idea of keeping them occupied while we wait. If anyone is interested in a trade, hit me up on PM. Thanks!!

starwarsisgood
04-11-2017, 04:25 PM
Hey there...is anyone with a VIP pass interested in trading one of your autograph line skips for a Lego Exclusive Lottery pass? My kids are super-excited about the chance to meet Hayden, but I'm not super-excited about the idea of keeping them occupied while we wait. If anyone is interested in a trade, hit me up on PM. Thanks!!

I think you have to be a VIP to use the line jump.

jaash
04-11-2017, 04:30 PM
I think you have to be a VIP to use the line jump.

I was a VIP at the last Orlando Celebration, and they let us give an extra line jump to a family with small kids...we just had to walk to the VIP line with them. Of course, Topps may handle things differently this time!

Peter_Tosh1289
04-11-2017, 06:29 PM
Hey guys, still hoping for a last minute VIP pass. I'll be in Orlando on Wednesday, and would be willing to spend $1250 to $1500 for it. PM me if you have a spare! Thanks! ~Peter

Hail_Lord_Helmet
04-14-2017, 07:06 AM
I know you guys get a lot of perks but the biggest ones to me I saw with VIPs was when they decided to set aside the VIP seating for you guys again!! I've been chatting with Antman these 2 days and looks like they could've improved your Auto Hall helpers. I was telling him they should've let you guys have a shot at the big booths like Funko, Think Geek etc and made them bring extras to accommodate if every VIP wanted those items. The stories I've heard are the Celebration Store is STILL horrible unless you're a VIP or get their right as they open. I also said to a VIP that if they don't open the booths to you guys during the preview night, each booth should let you skip to the front and behind the highest VIP in line AND they should have a runner to deliver your purchases at the bigger booths to the VIP bag drop off room. Disney does this at the parks if you don't wanna lug around your purchases. They deliver either to your hotel if your staying on property or to the front of the park.

Antman
04-14-2017, 07:24 AM
I know you guys get a lot of perks but the biggest ones to me I saw with VIPs was when they decided to set aside the VIP seating for you guys again!! I've been chatting with Antman these 2 days and looks like they could've improved your Auto Hall helpers. I was telling him they should've let you guys have a shot at the big booths like Funko, Think Geek etc and made them bring extras to accommodate if every VIP wanted those items. The stories I've heard are the Celebration Store is STILL horrible unless you're a VIP or get their right as they open. I also said to a VIP that if they don't open the booths to you guys during the preview night, each booth should let you skip to the front and behind the highest VIP in line AND they should have a runner to deliver your purchases at the bigger booths to the VIP bag drop off room. Disney does this at the parks if you don't wanna lug around your purchases. They deliver either to your hotel if your staying on property or to the front of the park.

This man should be the official VIP liaison. Sorry to hear about your card issues.

Hail_Lord_Helmet
04-14-2017, 07:25 AM
It's fine. Like I said I had an awesome fellow scummer you helped me out. It's good to meet people like you! Even though my wife calls us a bunch of Nerds!

Hail_Lord_Helmet
04-14-2017, 07:26 AM
It's fine. Like I said I had an awesome fellow scummer you helped me out. It's good to meet people like you! Even though my wife calls us a bunch of Nerds!

*Who helped me out! You have a ton too Ant!

starwarsisgood
04-14-2017, 07:43 AM
I wish VIP'S could get the Funko stuff, but oh well. The main reason I got it was for the panels. I was 3rd row center for the 40th Anniversary panel. That alone was worth it.

Hail_Lord_Helmet
04-14-2017, 08:16 AM
I wish VIP'S could get the Funko stuff, but oh well. The main reason I got it was for the panels. I was 3rd row center for the 40th Anniversary panel. That alone was worth it.
And we asked for your 2 cents when? Lol JK! These two panels for VIPs were worth it. If anyone doesn't want a probable LJ panel I'll take it!

starwarsisgood
04-14-2017, 11:27 AM
And we asked for your 2 cents when? Lol JK!

:) Definitely a lot of money, but if you can swing it and are lucky enough to get one, I highly recommend it.

Mikeinator
04-14-2017, 10:43 PM
So vip are guaranteed seats for all big panels, right? That alone is better than sleeping in the hall for hours haha.

However, they should barcode all passes so VIPs cannot just snatch up multiple exclusives from the booths. Should still be 1 per person for the show, until some time Sunday.

starwarsisgood
04-14-2017, 10:47 PM
So vip are guaranteed seats for all big panels, right? That alone is better than sleeping in the hall for hours haha.

However, they should barcode all passes so VIPs cannot just snatch up multiple exclusives from the booths. Should still be 1 per person for the show, until some time Sunday.

Yeah, we have to be at the panel before they start letting the regular badges in, but yeah we can get into any panel on the main two stages. I had 3rd row for The 40th Anniversary and The Last Jedi panels and 1st row for the Hamill Fisher tribute.

There's really no advantage in regards to getting the exclusives. Lego and Funko was the lottery like everyone else.

Mikeinator
04-14-2017, 10:49 PM
Yeah, we have to be at the panel before they start letting the regular badges in, but yeah we can get into any panel on the main two stages. I had 3rd row for The 40th Anniversary and The Last Jedi panels and 1st row for the Hamill Fisher tribute.

There's really no advantage in regards to getting the exclusives. Lego and Funko was the lottery like everyone else.
Ah, gotcha.

I tried for a think geek jabba tiki, got there at 8am today and still couldn't get one before they sold out :/ but they have them online which is annoying since its a convention exclusive. Why male fans who are there pay shipping?