PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Style Custom Carded The Force Awakens Action Figures

TK11229
05-27-2016, 01:57 AM
Greetings All - I am a long time member, but this is my first Sale posting on this site so I apologize if this is in the wrong category. I have made these customs for a few months now mostly selling through 'word of mouth', EvilBay, and FB. It was suggested that I offer them here as well.

Here are the answers to some questions that come up all the time:

1. I only make 5 of each Edition and each card back is individually numbered.
2. I DO NOT sell just the card back and bubble. The figure is included with each piece.
3. If a figure is marked "Limited Edition" it is the first release (for me) of that figure. Certain figures were released at later times due to the lack of quality photos for the card back.
4. These are the same thickness and have the feel of the originals from the 70s and 80s.
5. Yes, I photographed EVERY figure for the back of the cards. I am a professional photographer for 20 years and decided to take my skills to customs.
6. I also did the layout and design for each card back.
7. Many of the detail in the cards were actually made from ORIGINAL camera ready art and are not scans from old card backs. You can see this when you have the figure up close and in person.
8. The bubbles were all custom made/molded for the most part. A few I use standard bubbles.
9. These are standard retail figures.
10. I consider this my art and take these very seriously. I put a couple of months into the design/layout/production of these to make them the BEST customs available. I stand behind every one I sell. If you purchase one and ever have any problems with it (bubble lifting, card fading/warping, etc.) I promise to make it right.

Now to the fun part:

Price is $75 PER FIGURE!!!

This is the LAST of what I have available from my Vintage Style Force Awakens Custom Carded Action Figures. Price INCLUDES CONUS Shipping and PayPal Fees. Don't miss out on these - I won't be making them again!!!

The following are available and ready to ship IMMEDIATELY:

Kylo Ren (Snow Image #1- Second Edition #3/5 - Blue 'Collect All 41' Back of Card)
Kylo Ren (Snow Image #2- Second Edition #2/5 - Blue 'Collect All 41' Back of Card)
C-3PO (Second Edition #5/5 - Blue 'Collect All 41' Back of Card)
R2-D2 (Second Edition #5/5 - Blue 'Collect All 41' Back of Card)
Chewbacca (First Edition #3/5 - Blue 'Collect All 41' Back of Card)
Admiral Ackbar (First Edition #4/5 - Blue 'Collect All 41' Back of Card)
FN-2187 (First Edition #3/5 - Blue 'Collect All 41' Back of Card)
General Hux (First Edition #3/5 - Multi-Color 'Collect All 22' Back of Card)
Unkar Plutt (First Edition #3/5 - Blue 'Collect All 41' Back of Card)
PZ-4CO (First Edition #5/5 - Multi-Color 'Collect All 22' Back of Card)
X-Wing Pilot Asty (First Edition #5/5 - Multi-Color 'Collect All 22' Back of Card)

The photos of the back of the card is just an example. The UPC and PART NUMBER will match for the figure purchased. I apologize for the distortion and dust caused by the camera.

Any questions just message me. Thanks!!!

JUST CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND IT WILL BRING YOU TO THE GALLERY. SELECT THE FIRST IMAGE USE THE ARROW KEYS AT THE BOTTOM TO NAVIGATE.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/76j694hsbvetpp6/AAAnY9s4PiIglUdjGy-Im543a?dl=0

Desert_Trooper
05-27-2016, 11:44 AM
I like your work. Really nice looking cards.

TK11229
05-28-2016, 11:34 PM
Thanks!!! Sorry for the delayed reply.