PDA

View Full Version : FS: Black Series 6" figure lot Boba Fett, Jedi Luke, R2-D2, troopers, etc

jcb213
03-30-2016, 09:14 PM
I am selling my collection of 6" Black Series figures. I have 20 figures in total, all OT. 11 of the figures were opened and displayed (behind glass) and 9 were never opened. The opened figures are complete with all accessories. I still have the boxes for the opened figures if the buyer wants them. All figures were adult owned and are from a smoke-free home.

Loose Complete:
Orange Series
#04 R2-D2
#06 Boba Fett
#08 Han Solo
#09 Stormtrooper x4
#11 Luke Skywalker (Bespin)
Blue Series:
#02 Darth Vader
#03 Luke Skywalker (Jedi)
#04 Chewbacca

Sealed:
Orange Series:
#03 Sandtrooper (Orange Pauldron) x2
#09 Stormtrooper x2
Blue Series:
#01 Sandtrooper (Black Pauldron) x2
#03 Luke Skywalker (Jedi)
#10 Bossk
Exclusives:
Darth Vader Emperor's Wrath (Walgreens)

I'm looking for $400 for the entire Black Series lot, plus actual shipping costs. As a bonus I will also include a new and unassembled Bandai Darth Vader kit that I never got around to building. If you are interested send me a PM and I can get you a shipping quote. I need to know if you want the boxes for the opened figures so I can account for that in shipping. I accept paypal (either gift or add 4% for fees) or I'd do local pickup in the Houston area.

I'm also selling my Marvel Legends MCU collection. All figures are loose and complete. I do not have any of the packaging for these figures. All figures were adult owned and are from a smoke-free home.

Complete figures with no BAF part:
Captain America (Mandroid wave)
Black Widow (Mandroid wave)
Winter Soldier (Mandroid wave)
Captain America (Thanos wave)
Iron Man (Thanos wave)
Hulk (Thanos wave)
Thor (Amazon 4 pack)
Hawkeye (Amazon 4 pack)
Black Widow (Amazon 4 pack)
Ant-man (Ultron Prime wave)
War Machine (Hulkbuster wave)
Agent Coulson (TRU 3 pack)
Maria Hill (TRU 3 pack)
Nick Fury (TRU 3 pack)
Spider-Man (Green Goblin Wave)
Ultron (Iron Monger wave) x2

Complete BAF figures:
Ultron Prime
Hulkbuster Iron Man

I'm looking for $350 for the entire Marvel Legends lot, plus actual shipping costs. As a bonus I will also include 6 guns from the Casting Cave (3 pistols and 3 assault weapons).. If you are interested send me a PM and I can get you a shipping quote. I accept paypal (either gift or add 4% for fees) or I'd do local pickup in the Houston area.

jcb213
04-10-2016, 09:16 PM
bump - both lots still available

ByroRen
04-11-2016, 03:57 PM
If you're willing to break up a lot for a couple I would be interested in some.