PDA

View Full Version : Thread Suggestions - The Black Collection 3.75"

GNT
01-29-2016, 09:06 PM
http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/600/threadsuggestions.jpg

Hello fellow forum users, if your unaware only mods and admins are able to start threads in this section. In the past if we didn't have a thread up and running users were to pm us and suggest a topic to start a thread about. I thought it might be easier to have a "suggestion thread" for topics where people can post ideas for threads.

Please note:

This thread is not a discussion thread at all so no discussions here - only thread ideas.

This thread is only to post ideas for threads eg figure suggestions, ideas for polls, if a new item has been announced and we don't have a thread started or a general topic relating to this section.

We do have a number of existing threads in this section and some ideas can be posted in existing threads. If it can't go in an existing thread we may consider starting up a thread on the topic.

Each thread suggestion will be a case by case basis.

So please post any serious thread suggestions you may have.

DarthPete
01-31-2016, 10:57 AM
Collection pictures... I scanned through and didn't see a thread for them. Maybe TFA specific as that's the bulk of what we'll be seeing in TBS for the foreseeable future.

AaylaSecurasMan
01-31-2016, 03:58 PM
Collection pictures... I scanned through and didn't see a thread for them. Maybe TFA specific as that's the bulk of what we'll be seeing in TBS for the foreseeable future.

Already exists

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1122927/

DarthPete
01-31-2016, 04:35 PM
I meant specifically for the Black Series. But I guess that one has kind of become a catch all.

steveaustin
02-01-2016, 09:14 AM
How about models? I've been enjoying the new Bandai Kits and would enjoy seeing others thoughts and ideas on there builds.

JACKOFTRADZE
02-01-2016, 01:54 PM
Black Series/SA collections specifically in the section. It would be a great advertisement/lobby for Hasbro to show how much love there is for SA which was the standard until Rebels.
We want or SA figures and are not converting to 6 inch!

GNT
02-01-2016, 04:04 PM
A collection thread to show off your collections has been started.

As for Models from another company, are they 3.75" scale?

steveaustin
02-01-2016, 05:20 PM
As for Models from another company, are they 3.75" scale?

No, they come in several scales but would love a model that i could build to fit my sa collection.
Just couldn't find anything about models on here and thought I'd ask.