PDA

View Full Version : Whats a good Guide For Figures From 96 to NOW

Skyvader
01-10-2016, 06:52 PM
im looking fora book that has info, pictures, and maybe a price guide for star wARS FIGURES FOR 96 TO NOW, LIKE THE CLONE WARS LINE, 30TH AND ALL THE OTHERS. does any one know of one? thanks foryour help, pm me if you have some info. thanks

joshxdestroy
01-10-2016, 07:19 PM
Rebelscum.com: Hasbro Star Wars Photo Archive (http://www.rebelscum.com/hasbro.asp) will help you with everything but current price.

Skyvader
01-10-2016, 09:14 PM
thank you, but iam looking for a actual book, i have 2 of sansweets books and the new beckett for the vintage, i was looking for one that deals with modern stuff, but again thank you for the referance, that link is awsome

King_D
01-11-2016, 01:31 AM
If you're looking for a price guide book similar to the ones published annually for comic books or trading cards it doesn't exist. However, if you're willing to do the legwork, you can get a good idea on what items are worth using the "sold items" filter on the advanced search engine on eBay.

Hoth_My_Fav
01-11-2016, 11:54 AM
If you're looking for a price guide book similar to the ones published annually for comic books or trading cards it doesn't exist. However, if you're willing to do the legwork, you can get a good idea on what items are worth using the "sold items" filter on the advanced search engine on eBay.

Yup, exactly what he said. Ebay will be your best bet, and take a look at past sales here on the forum to get an idea of what stuffs going for.

Skyvader
01-11-2016, 09:48 PM
thanks guys, i appreciate the info.