PDA

View Full Version : FS: Black Series Phasma, Snow trooper, shock trooper and first order trooper

atomics20
12-11-2015, 01:07 PM
Phasma SOLD
TRU Snow Trooper SOLD
Walmart Shock Trooper 25 shipped
First Order trooper 25 shipped

just trying to get what I have into them. These are my doubles

all mint in the box

i am looking for the Walgreens Vader or the original boba fett if any one wants to trade

HonestAbe
12-11-2015, 01:13 PM
http://forum.rebelscum.com/t947072/

You cannot ask for more than retail price (plus tax) on ANY figures still currently available at retail. The Shocktroopers cost $18.87 @ Walmart. I know because I bought one there when I found one in the wild. The Toys R Us Snowtrooper went up in price, but it's $21.99. Most people post a receipt or provide clear information if they paid above retail for any given item. That is what the site rules state need to be done.

jabbabon
12-11-2015, 05:34 PM
Those prices are shipped so once you calculate his taxes paid and perhaps shipping he paid for the shock trooper, it all seems pretty fair/ legit.

HonestAbe
12-11-2015, 06:31 PM
Those prices are shipped so once you calculate his taxes paid and perhaps shipping he paid for the shock trooper, it all seems pretty fair/ legit.

"Fair/legit"? To put it in the simplest way I know, where it can be comprehended...nope! LOL!

The Rules are the Rules. Nobody, no member, is above them. Period.

Lady_Macbeth
12-12-2015, 03:42 AM

If he is asking above market value (excluding tax and the cost to ship the item to you), then he has to be able to prove what amount he has already invested into them (receipt, invoice, etc.). If not, he, as Abe stated, is not following the rules set forth in the forum guidelines; we all must adhere to the same standards here in the community.

jkidd41011
12-18-2015, 05:47 PM
Bump for a great seller.....

Bought Phasma and the TRU Snowtrooper. Shipped UPS Ground and well packaged in a medium size shipping box. More than a fair price considering all the time and gas I Spent trying to find Phasma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk