PDA

View Full Version : collectibles in Washington DC

jediarcade
11-19-2015, 03:22 PM
Dear All,
I have been following with great interest the pages of the forum and the website and recognize you can be the right source to address a specific inquiry and get valuable suggestions back: I will be travelling from Italy to Washington DC next week and was looking for some good store in town where to find less recent Star Wars collectibles, particularly Hasbro Legacy Collection Millenium Falcon, Master Replicas Millenium Falcon, Lego Ultimate Collector and various Hot Toys stuff.
Will very much appreciate any insight of yours
Thank you

MrJoshua327
01-07-2016, 04:15 PM
Dear All,
I have been following with great interest the pages of the forum and the website and recognize you can be the right source to address a specific inquiry and get valuable suggestions back: I will be travelling from Italy to Washington DC next week and was looking for some good store in town where to find less recent Star Wars collectibles, particularly Hasbro Legacy Collection Millenium Falcon, Master Replicas Millenium Falcon, Lego Ultimate Collector and various Hot Toys stuff.
Will very much appreciate any insight of yours
Thank you

You can try a place called "All Time Toys" in Ellicott City, MD. They carry a lot of toys from years past. Their prices can sometimes be considered "eBay" prices though. They also carry Legos