PDA

View Full Version : opened TBS 6 inch figures value?

mrskywalker2000
09-14-2015, 05:00 PM
i've got a collection of 18 TBS figures opened, not played with.they are all put back in the boxes. i want to sell them but i have no idea what a fair price would be:

x wing luke (canadian)
stormtrooper (orange,canadian)
bespin luke (canadian)
slave leia (canadian)
anakin (US orange)
han solo (orange canadian)
obi wan (orange canadian)
boba fett (Orange US)
sandtrooper (blue canadian)
darth vader (europe blue)
yoda (US)
chewbacca (US)
palpatine (australia)
jedi luke (us?)
kylo ren (canadian)
first order stormtrooper( canadian)
finn(canadian)

speeder bike with scout (canadian)

i want to sell it as a collection
thanks

Astroworks
09-14-2015, 06:30 PM
First of all, welcome to the forums!

Secondly, sorry but this is not the place to ask for prices. I suggest you search these forums and get yourself an idea of the prices (please don't look on ebay, those are NOT reasonable prices) and then put a price on each of your items or for the lot. Also tell the people if shipping is included or not, where are you shipping from, which payment forms do you accept. And do it quickly or your ad will be removed... ;)

Lady_Macbeth
09-14-2015, 09:20 PM
I suggest you search these forums and get yourself an idea of the prices (please don't look on ebay, those are NOT reasonable prices) and then put a price on each of your items or for the lot.

I agree with all of what Astroworks said except perhaps part of the eBay statement. Ebay is really the only way to gauge prices in a sort of consistent way. HOWEVER, absolutely do not use eBay as a price guide for the new Force Awakens figures. For TFA figures, really you have to ask about what you paid for them - maybe subtracting a few dollars (or pounds, or whatever, depending on your region) for opening the boxes. But, for the slightly older ones, like X-Wing Luke or Han Solo, I believe eBay's sold lot archive might be your source of information (don't look at the completed lots - just the sold ones); some of these are also notorious peg warmers (Han, Slave Leia, Obi-Wan, Anakin, and the Scout Trooper set) and will consequently command relatively low values. Also, go a little further back in the sold lot archive, before all the hype about TFA hit, as increased media attention will inevitably and artificially inflate prices.

And, as Astroworks said, welcome! Lastly, good luck!