PDA

View Full Version : MS19: Hera/ST pending

Lady_Macbeth
08-14-2015, 11:07 PM
Hello again fellow Scummers,

The two items I had for sale (TFA/Rebels 3.75" Ahsoka/Vader and Black Series 6" TIE Fighter Pilot) have gone back to their respective stores. However, if anybody changes their mind about the Ahsoka/Vader 2-pack, I just found that my local Meijer has quite a stash of them; they had every 2-pack in the line except the BB-8/Scavenger/Thug one.

Thank you all kindly!
Lady Macbeth

Sale completed
I have an TFA/Rebels 3.75" Ahsoka/Vader 2-pack and a Zeb/Chopper 2-pack for sale. Both are case-fresh and mint in box; they come from a smoke-free but not pet-free home (I have a dog, for those who are concerned with allergies). I am asking exactly what I paid for them: $14.99 each plus TN tax, actual shipping (each packaged weighs less than one pound), and PayPal fees. I am happy to combine shipping should somebody wish to purchase both items simultaneously.

Hera/ST Pending
This time I have a MOSC Rebels MS19: Hera and Stormtrooper Commander up for sale; this is the slightly newer version with the forward chin strap on Hera’s head gear (http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Hasbro_Rebels_Mission_Series_Hera_Variation_164523 .asp) and the darker pauldron on the Stormtrooper’s shoulder. The card itself is in great shape - about a C9, if we’re going by the old system. I’ve examined both the card and bubble carefully and can find no dings, dents, creases, tears, or bends; overall, all of the edges are (surprisingly) very crisp.

Lady_Macbeth
09-10-2015, 09:57 PM
25 day bump.

Lady_Macbeth
09-27-2015, 06:56 AM
15ish day update. MS19: Hera/ST 2-pack is pending. Added TFA/Rebels Ahsoka/Vader and Zeb/Chopper 2-packs for sale.

Lady_Macbeth
09-27-2015, 01:49 PM
Ahsoka/Vader and Zeb/Chopper both pending.

Lady_Macbeth
10-05-2015, 11:49 AM
Added 6" BS TIE Fighter Pilot for sale at cost.

Lady_Macbeth
10-11-2015, 02:38 AM
Added another 3.75" Ahsoka/Vader 2-pack for sale. Don't miss out on the awesomeness!

P.S. Somebody find me a 6" BS Phasma! Please? Come on, karma!

Lady_Macbeth
10-14-2015, 02:22 AM
TIE Fighter Pilot and Ahsoka/Vader 2-pack will be returning to the stores from whence they came today (Wednesday) should I not receive any interest. Cincinnati Toy Show is this weekend, and I need funds.