PDA

View Full Version : No 12" Vintage PG Exclusive in 2015 ?

xphillips
04-13-2015, 05:58 PM
I just received the new GG email newsletter and I'm surprised to see that there isn't a 12" Vintage PG Exclusive in 2015.
I thought that the 12" Vintage PG figures were the most popular of the PG exclusives? Thoughts? Any insider knowledge?

AaylaSecurasMan
04-13-2015, 06:38 PM
Yep, it's been discussed in the general discussion thread here

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055042/#post19574649

Shabby_Blue
04-16-2015, 09:10 PM
Looks like I won't be renewing PGM this year then since there's absolutely no incentive for it anymore. The only 2 reasons I bothered with it these last 3 yrs was for the PGM exclusive figure and the discount on other preorders throughout the year. However, I've noticed with the last couple of preorders that they are now charging sales tax too. They used to only charge me shipping cost on top of the figure price. So even with the PGM discount, the total price is actually more than if I preordered the same figures from BBTS.

Very stupid of GG.

Shawn_Fisher
04-19-2015, 03:44 PM
^^^^^ I am right there with you, man. No need to renew!

Shabby_Blue
04-19-2015, 05:21 PM
Here's how significant an impact their stupid idea of charging sales tax on these figures has affected the price and my decision not to renew PGM this year:

I recently preordered the Super Powers Jumbo Wonder Woman figure through GG using their 10% discount, and after tax and shipping the total price is $100.50. I then noticed it was a couple dollars cheaper on BBTS, and BBTS doesn't charge sales tax. BBTS also has cheaper shipping costs (and the Pile of Loot option). So the total price with shipping through BBTS for that figure was $89.74. Huge difference there! I immediately pre-ordered thru BBTS instead and cancelled my GG order. I'm never going to bother ordering through GG's stupid site again. Their so-called PGM discount is irrelevant now since they are now tacking on sales tax and have increased their shipping costs.