PDA

View Full Version : Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis figures

LambethL47
02-20-2015, 05:13 AM
Anyone collect Stargate figures? I was hoping for some recommendations and wondering if the Horus guard was actually released?

thanks

Dan

GNT
02-21-2015, 04:49 PM
I did collect 70% of the line, I don't think they made a Horus guard in the TV show line, only the Jaffa serpent Guard and the red version. I believe they did release one or two in the mid 90's movie line but the detail isn't as good as the more modern figures.

LambethL47
02-21-2015, 05:00 PM
I was told it was planned for wave 5 of the SG-1 series but I don't think it was created must have ended on General Hammond of that wave.

Krilzedlim
03-02-2016, 08:28 PM
So, maybe against my better judgement, sanity and wallet (:P ) I decided to go ahead and build up both stargates. One thing though, is that I'm having a REALLY difficult time trying to actually figure out what parts came with what figures, just so i don't go buying unnecessary duplicates or figures I don't need to complete anything. Is there a list anywhere that actually says what parts came with what figures, or does anyone have a list of that on hand?

Warlord
03-03-2016, 01:06 AM
I regret not collecting this line.

LambethL47
03-05-2016, 11:22 AM
I regret not collecting this line.

I was lucky to come across and UK Seller that sold these at a bargain price last year. Now if I only had the time to finish my custom black ops Carter figure!