PDA

View Full Version : Clone Wars Gunship (Space Whale) For Sale...

Uki
01-23-2015, 11:37 AM
Sold! Please delete!

I have the gunship that appeared in the Cartoon Network Genndy Tartakofsky series available for sale, $100 shipped or best offer.

The gunship is loose but complete and will come with two of the smaller gunner pods (with green missiles), two clone pilots (with the matching deco to the gunship from the Battle Pack), the Tartakofsky Captain Fordo (animated style) figure, a red speeder bike, the heavy weapons clone and a clone ARC Trooper from another Battle Pack based on the toon (but not animated).

All have been displayed only in a non-smoking home. I haven't traded or sold often here at Rebelscum, but you can check out my excellent feedback at He-Man.org as well as on eBay (UkiYaki). PM me. I can provide pictures via email.

Thanks for looking and have a swell day!

-Thommy

Uki
04-14-2015, 12:01 PM
I have lowered the price on this: do not hesitate to make (reasonable) offers either.

May the Force be with you!

King_D
04-17-2015, 08:40 PM
Do you have any pics of the gunship?

Uki
06-09-2015, 07:33 PM
Bump!

If if you'd like pics, PM me your email address and I'll get them to you. (Sorry, King D, I didn't see your post until now!)

Uki
07-03-2015, 01:13 PM
Bump!

I would be be willing to trade the gunship (and everything listed with it above) for all of or some combo of:

Black Series 6" Wampa & Luke, Tauntaun & Han, IG-88, Leia in Boushh Disguise, Cody, and Palpatine. (I'm interested, but less so, in the Han and Luke Stormie figures.)

PM me to work something out. :)

Uki
07-09-2015, 09:59 PM
Price lowered; PM me for pictures, deals, questions, or whathaveyou. :)

Uki
08-16-2015, 02:39 PM
Bump! I had a few offers, but each fell through! PM me. :)

Uki
08-19-2015, 09:11 PM
Sold! Please delete!