PDA

View Full Version : The Force Awakens - Figure Want List

GNT
11-30-2014, 08:10 PM
Thought I'd start up this thread so we can track all The Force Awakens characters and outfits going forward, I'm sure we'll see plenty of them in figure form 2015/16.

GNT
11-30-2014, 08:17 PM
Boyega in Stormtrooper outfit, pretty much a given:
http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/4455/medium/sw418.jpg

Everyone's favourite droid - Soccorbot! Maybe Daisy's droid, so she might come with it. It's going to be a pain to stand.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/4455/medium/sw613.jpg

Daisy, no doubt will get made, very simply garb:

http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/4455/medium/sw174.jpg

Stormtroopers, will no doubt be in the first wave. Great looking army builder character:
http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/4455/medium/sw87.jpg

Oscar Issac - Rebel Pilot. Great outfit and hopefully we get a decent figure of him.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/4455/medium/sw236.jpg

Dark side user, pretty much a given (removable Lightsaber blades will be a plus):

http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/4455/medium/sw361.jpg

Citizens, doubt they'll ever happen but the unusual ones might eventually creep through into the toyline:

http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/4455/tfa.jpg

Trooper31
12-05-2014, 08:04 AM
I'm interested in the mains including the droid. Not really sure about the backgrounders at the moment. I should say that I'm only interested in an SA/mostly SA style line (3.75"). If Hasbro goes 5 POA, then I won't buy anything.

darthsatan
12-06-2014, 09:44 AM
All of them except the "citizens". Now if they were aliens I'd be interested...

Maul_Slasher
12-07-2014, 06:03 AM
Give me those new wave stormtroopers asap!

crayfish
12-15-2014, 10:46 AM
Definately want Episode VII versions of Han, Luke, Leia, Chewy, C3PO, and R2D2................

Plus the ones listed at the top of this thread but in addition let's get figures of (if non of these people trunout to be the dark side user):

Andy Serkis's charcter
Max von Sydow's character
Domhnall Gleeson's character
Adam Driver's character

DarkArtist
12-16-2014, 08:31 AM
I want the character from JJ Abrams trailer about getting donations. the background alien character would be awesome.

Masterfett
12-17-2014, 01:46 PM
yeah, so far that's the only one that has my interest. ^

Yoda
12-22-2014, 02:56 PM
I want any and all BB-8 merchandise :D

fumetti
12-30-2014, 06:28 PM
Firm "no" to the rolling-ball droid.

One thing about Lucas's design philosophy was that everything looked practical, like it could really be functional. This thing looks so absurdly unrealistic, like someone got goofy with the CGI. Wall-E is more convincing than this silly thing.

So many people complaining about the new lightsaber and then giving this spoof-of-an-idea a pass.... mind-boggling.

Waggy
12-30-2014, 07:07 PM

One thing about Lucas's design philosophy was that everything looked practical, like it could really be functional. This thing looks so absurdly unrealistic, like someone got goofy with the CGI. Wall-E is more convincing than this silly thing.

So many people complaining about the new lightsaber and then giving this spoof-of-an-idea a pass.... mind-boggling.

We know nothing about the mechanic of the ball droid and there are plenty of real world items in that shape that are used, it's a very simple and practical design. Want to talk about impractical? AT-AT.

Nothing wrong with the new light saber at all.

darthsatan
12-30-2014, 07:29 PM
We know it's a prop and NOT CGI. That's more than good enough for me.

my_kind_of_scum
12-30-2014, 07:48 PM
I would buy everything we've seen so far if it was SA 3 3/4"

MysterioMaximus
12-30-2014, 08:11 PM

Wait...we're talking about a universe where people can move things with their minds, have light swords with blades that mysteriously and conveniently stop, shoot lightening from their hands, and ...well...so on and on and on...and a gyroscopic ball robot is going too far? ...

Gimmie that ball droid! He's awesome!

Hitek_Lonoshcin
12-31-2014, 06:24 PM
I hope the ball droid has one hole for a peg stand. Otherwise, this droid will be rolling all over my shelf.

Batman
12-31-2014, 07:48 PM

LOL... Mark Hamil recently confirmed the BB-8 Droid is not CG, but an actual remote control working droid, which he played with for hours.

And, think about it, it's actually very functional. A rolling ball has more terrian movement that R2, so it's a great evolution.

Batman
12-31-2014, 07:50 PM
Want to talk about impractical? AT-AT.

So too were sea gallons that could only shoot from the side and making themselves easy targets.

Masterfett
12-31-2014, 08:53 PM
technically, if you put a R/C car inside a ball. It will still drive the way you'd want it, but also make the ball appear to do what you want it to do too. So I could see it as an actual functional thing.
My personal beef with it is, it's out of place in a world full of flying ships and whatnot. Where repulsorlifts are the norm. A floating Droid would make more sense to me.

Doop
12-31-2014, 08:55 PM

It's probably a pet droid made to keep someone company who doesn't want the responsibility of training a womp rat or something.

Batman
01-01-2015, 06:50 AM
My personal beef with it is, it's out of place in a world full of flying ships and whatnot. Where repulsorlifts are the norm. A floating Droid would make more sense to me.

Hmmmm....... I'm not seeing that....

The beauty of Star Wars is that it's mixed technologies from different ages still operate in the same era. There is no norm what so ever.

X-wing engines vs Ties Ion plates vs Solar Sailors vs anti-gravity.

Speeders vs walkers vs tanks vs walkers.

Bioped droids vs non bioped vs clones vs Jedis vs droids.

Doop
01-01-2015, 03:52 PM
Hmmmm....... I'm not seeing that....

The beauty of Star Wars is that it's mixed technologies from different ages still operate in the same era. There is no norm what so ever.

X-wing engines vs Ties Ion plates vs Solar Sailors vs anti-gravity.

Speeders vs walkers vs tanks vs walkers.

Bioped droids vs non bioped vs clones vs Jedis vs droids.
The technology in the PT is stupid though. If you don't watch TCW, everything looks so sleek while in the OT, the ships are all beat up and broken.

GNT
01-01-2015, 04:28 PM
The technology in the PT is stupid though. If you don't watch TCW, everything looks so sleek while in the OT, the ships are all beat up and broken.

That's the whole point as the films take place in 2 different eras. EP1-3 were in normal times where people had money buy good things, once the empire took over all the money was put into the war effort so everything from vehicles/ ships etc weren't looked after. It's really no different to real life.

Waggy
01-01-2015, 04:52 PM
That's the whole point as the films take place in 2 different eras. EP1-3 were in normal times where people had money buy good things, once the empire took over all the money was put into the war effort so everything from vehicles/ ships etc weren't looked after. It's really no different to real life.

I think part of the problem is that people fail to appreciate certain aspects of the PT on it's own terms. Obviously prior to a galactic civil war breaking out things are going to look better, the thing is the vehicles etc. looked too good. It didn't help that the city planets looked too perfect and pristine. Take a look at some of the wealthiest cities of the world, London, New York, Beijing, Mumbai and Rio De Jenairo, there is still dirt and grime there and the reminder of poverty where ever you go. In the PT everything looked super clean - even Tatooine in most places. The audience needs to identify with the environment as well as the characters. That's what I lvoed about the Landspeeder - it was futuristic but tattered and worn like fathers orange Toyotta Carolla.

Doop
01-01-2015, 06:54 PM
I understand that, but without TCW, it isn't really shown that old beat up ships existed.

Batman
01-01-2015, 07:49 PM

History disagrees with you. Earth's richest armies always had/have the most advance technology both visually and functionally. From Rome, to the Nazis, to present day US and Nato.

While in the OT, the imperial tech looked crude and clunky compared to the PT universe.

What really happened back in the art development room during pre-production of the TMP, was they had no idea had how to de-evolve the tech in OT, and instead went for George's love for the 1950's to 70's sport and racing cars, which turned everything sleek and shiny in the PT.

Waggy
01-01-2015, 08:15 PM
History disagrees with you. Earth's richest armies always had/have the most advance technology both visually and functionally. From Rome, to the Nazis, to present day US and Nato.

While in the OT, the imperial tech looked crude and clunky compared to the PT universe.

What really happened back in the art development room during pre-production of the TMP, was they had no idea had how to de-evolve the tech in OT, and instead went for George's love for the 1950's to 70's sport and racing cars, which turned everything sleek and shiny in the PT.

On top of that GL really had a thing for WWI/II era 'dog fights' etc and this shows in the space battle scenes. Maybe he had a 'fanboy moment' and wanted to do fuldfill a dream. This may be fine if you haven't seen the OT but is jarring and inconsistent when seen through the prism of the SW saga. You can make some allowances but there is hardly a single piece of 'devovled' tech from the PT that validates the view that technology is less sophisticated. History shows that technology progresses during times of war and is far better than what went beyond it as you very well argued.

However, I feel that GL tried to use the shiny and sleek look of the PT to symbolise the scientific and ethical progress of civillisation, particularly on Naboo, under the guardianship of the Jedi juxtaposed with the visually less appealing, dirty and grimy technology in the OT under the dictatorial tyranny of the Empire. I feel this is partially the reasoning behind it. There is method to the madness of Master Lucas.

Batman
01-01-2015, 09:32 PM
However, I feel that GL tried to use the shiny and sleek look of the PT to symbolise the scientific and ethical progress of civillisation, particularly on Naboo, under the guardianship of the Jedi juxtaposed with the visually less appealing, dirty and grimy technology in the OT under the dictatorial tyranny of the Empire. I feel this is partially the reasoning behind it. There is method to the madness of Master Lucas.

Well, it failed from consistent viewpoint. As already Councellar Palpatine was obsessed with self glorification, and it didn't carry over through his Empire in OT.

Masterfett
01-02-2015, 12:44 PM
I'd also like to interject, that maybe Palpatine liked simple and cold units. Instead of going with lavish and comfortable, he went with funcional. ?

The difference in vehicles between the OT and PT, don't really register on my inconsistency radar. There are some "other" very big fish to fry.

Batman
01-02-2015, 04:35 PM
Maybe... but when looking at the royal guards and the superior technology in the PT from the Destroyer Droids to the Slave 1's bombs, it's clear it was a transition flaw in design when linking the two trilogies.

Waggy
01-02-2015, 04:58 PM
Maybe... but when looking at the royal guards and the superior technology in the PT from the Destroyer Droids to the Slave 1's bombs, it's clear it was a transition flaw in design when linking the two trilogies.

And might I add to that: R2D2.

Batman
01-02-2015, 07:11 PM
And might I add to that: R2D2.

Still hard to forget that horror!

saddestmoon
01-04-2015, 05:20 PM
My want list (aside from all the regular vehicles):

new TIE-Shuttle hybrid (as seen in new concept art).

:)

my_kind_of_scum
01-04-2015, 11:29 PM

Yeah, that thing looks really cool...

matto
01-05-2015, 03:22 PM
Without knowing much quite yet, I am most excited about the original characters and their new looks as collectibles for this movie. I'm sure there will be plenty of other cool new characters and vehicles that will be of interest, but for now I am looking forward to seeing Luke 1st and foremost. Then Han, Leia, and Chewy.

Waggy
01-05-2015, 10:27 PM
I can't wait to update my display: vintage Luke > OTC Luke > TVC Jedi Luke > (5POA Luke?) > TFA Master Luke. I don't know if we realise just how much of an emotional impact these 'older looking' figures will have on us. It will truly feel like we are on a journey with these figures - 30+ years in the making - and how dedicated we have been to this awesome universe.

Imagine, in a few months from now we will hold older versions of the characters we so love and cherish. I never thought I'd see the day. No...I'm not going to ***** and moan about the paint apps/sculpt etc. I trust Hasbro a lot with this line. It's enough to know that the toy line has been as dedicated as the fans to last this long and provide us with these figures. Are there any other toys out there that can bring us on a similar journey?

It's still real to me dammit!!!

GNT
01-06-2015, 03:27 AM
Imagine, in a few months from now we will hold older versions of the characters we so love and cherish. I never thought I'd see the day.

Yes I can't wait to see an older Leia, Han, Luke and Chewie with walking cane figures as well :D

MARK2D2
01-06-2015, 11:42 AM
The glam and shiny vehicles of the PT clearly echo the glamourous look and feel of vehicles from the 1940s... While the clunky, OT ships are straight from the 1970s. Maybe you are all too young to remember 1970s transport clearly -- but there is a reason few bother saving them at classic car shows. By and large they were all beyond hideous. Glamour and design were completely dead in 1970s automobiles...

Deathbymonkeys
01-08-2015, 02:45 AM
The only figure I have seen so far in the concept art or the trailer is Old Luke (And I haven't seen a pic of him). Nothing else makes me want a toy of it. Hope that changes but right now just want a 6" Luke.

MARK2D2
01-08-2015, 03:10 AM

Yeah, that TIE Shuttle sure looks like it could be awesome!! Very curious about that one. Hope it made this film!!

Deathbymonkeys
01-08-2015, 05:11 AM
The only figure I have seen so far in the concept art or the trailer is Old Luke (And I haven't seen a pic of him). Nothing else makes me want a toy of it. Hope that changes but right now just want a 6" Luke.

The only figure I have wanted so far. Not seen lol. Stupid no edit.

Doop
01-09-2015, 08:45 PM
That red tie better be made. So many cool ship oppertunites here.

Maynard
01-18-2015, 09:52 PM
I can't say that I have "wish list" per say. I m most likely goring to pick & choose which figures I like.
I don't Know man, somewhere deep in my subconscious, I think Im secretly hoping that this move will be a flop. I don't know why, but I get a quick fleeting though of Disney messing up this movie and he entire franchise to no end. If I could psychoanalize myself, I thing the 2 major reasons are:

Question #1: If this movie does do good, Its a given that Disney will pump one out damn near every year, if possible
But why does that bother me?---Im a SW fan and should always want to see more SW, right? So why don't I like that idea? ANSWER: Because it will water down the franchise throughly.
A SW movie EVER SINGLE F***ING year is going to water down the franchise to no end(cereal boxes, potato chips, KFC, Taco Bell, sodas. on & on). Picture Episode I merchandise x100. Sure, it may bring new blood in and (very temporarily) turn new kids onto SW(which they will forget in 1-2 months), they may also want to see Disney's cartoon...... but thats where it ends.

The idea of putting out new movies at a rapid rate is fairly obvious to me, knowing Disney. Obviously Im not the only person who thought that way, then very simply read the tile of the movie.THE "EpVII" TITLE IS TAKEN OUT OF THE NAME . Think about that for a moment---"Star War----Episode 19" coming soon...........doesn't really jive. Leave a little to be desired.

But hey, this just one man's opinion

GNT
01-19-2015, 06:29 AM
Every franchise has it's ups and downs so if the sequels are crap then yeah they should stop but if they prove successful then yeah keep going I say. There's no reason why Star Wars can't be like the next James Bond franchise. Disney can't afford for the films to bomb, they've got so much invested in it all working.

matto
01-28-2015, 01:16 PM
Yes I can't wait to see an older Leia, Han, Luke and Chewie with walking cane figures as well :D

Yoda has a cane. I still like him.

Maverick10126
01-28-2015, 01:52 PM
Yoda has a cane. I still like him.

Yoda's faking it.

Imperial_PR
03-21-2015, 10:45 PM
Stormtroopers and droids! I can't wait to see what they come out with, especially those old timers, C3PO and R2

JamesBenjamin
03-22-2015, 05:48 AM
Every franchise has it's ups and downs so if the sequels are crap then yeah they should stop but if they prove successful then yeah keep going I say. There's no reason why Star Wars can't be like the next James Bond franchise. Disney can't afford for the films to bomb, they've got so much invested in it all working.

I'll agree. After seeing what Disney has done with Pixar and Marvel (being mostly hands off, letting creative people be creative, etc) I can't imagine these new Star Wars movies have any chance of failing. Certainly some will be better than others, but they'll all be average or better. Especially considering how much total crap there is coming out every year.

CHEWIE
03-22-2015, 06:40 PM
Wanted:

Figures:
3.75" scale basic figure line, all SA figures - 48 figures, 24 available on Day 1

Deluxes:
3.75" scale deluxe figure line - 8 sets, 4 available on Day 1

Mid Size Vehicles:
3.75" scale mid size vehicles - 4-6 vehicles, 2-3 available on Day 1

Large Size Vehicles:
3.75" scale large vehicles - 2 vehicles, 1 available on Day 1

Beasts:
3.75" scale beasts - ?, at least 1-2 available on Day 1

Playsets:
3.75" scale playsets - 2 playsets, 1 available on Day 1

...however, I really don't expect that because today's Hasbro is run by people who don't care about the Star Wars line anymore.

Masterfett
03-22-2015, 11:42 PM
Stormtroopers and droids! I can't wait to see what they come out with, especially those old timers, C3PO and R2
In all honesty, those are the last two figures I ever want to see again! That's the trouble with them being a part of the PT, and now the ST. Constant overload. For starters, there's nothing else they can do to warrant another release.

CHEWIE
03-23-2015, 12:19 AM
Really? For me, the continuity of the droids is fantastic. Plus maybe this gives us the B.A.D. mold for C-3PO finally, which is a glaring omission.

The could also use the B.A.D. mold for R2-D2 as a single carded release.

I'd think a ton of people would happily purchase those.

Trooper31
03-23-2015, 05:39 AM
I would definitely buy a couple of BAD mold C-3POs. That is the best mold for 3PO that has never been used for him.

Maverick10126
03-23-2015, 02:52 PM
In all honesty, those are the last two figures I ever want to see again! That's the trouble with them being a part of the PT, and now the ST. Constant overload. For starters, there's nothing else they can do to warrant another release.

Agreed, it was fun getting different versions of Threepio when the line first started because I didn't have any Threepio's but by the time ROTS rolled around I was done. Didn't need a new one no matter how much better he was. The same can still be said. They have done him so many times that he's never going to be really different. He's a staple and will be released again for sure, but I'd rather enjoy new characters. R2 and Threepio being forced into the PT hurt those movies. If I want those characters I could watch the ST where their inclusion in the plot was purposeful. The PT were a chance to fall in love with a whole new cast of characters in a whole new story. Instead they crammed as many OT references as they could. I'm hoping the ST corrects that mistake and gives us new characters to love instead of rehashes.

BIGJIM
03-23-2015, 03:10 PM
I should say that I'm only interested in an SA/mostly SA style line (3.75"). If Hasbro goes 5 POA, then I won't buy anything.

^this^
This times a million.
Pilots and new Stormtroopers. If SA, I'll go broke.....a lot of us will. Hasbro, take notes.

Imperial_PR
03-24-2015, 10:17 AM
I see the point on R2 and Threepio figures getting old, but they're still the thread that binds the entire Saga together. I'd like to see a two pack with R2 and the new ball droid. It would be a nice look at old and new, sort of like BOB and VINCENT from The Black Hole

ArTwoDeeTwo
03-29-2015, 10:51 AM
All cool Imperial troopers are a must!
If there will be a 'descendant' from an infamous bounty hunter with an awesome new design, that too!

1hansolo2
03-29-2015, 03:31 PM
I want Han Solo. I will buy whatever it is as long as its Han Solo.

Trooper31
03-30-2015, 05:30 AM

Do you have a link to this pic? I don't think I've seen this concept sketch yet.

Trooper31
03-30-2015, 05:33 AM
Do you have a link to this pic? I don't think I've seen this concept sketch yet.

Wait, is this the one with the red markings? If so, you can disregard my post.

Imperial_PR
03-30-2015, 10:13 PM
All cool Imperial troopers are a must!
If there will be a 'descendant' from an infamous bounty hunter with an awesome new design, that too!

oh yeah! Troopers are great and hopefully we'll get a cool bounty hunter

litofett
03-31-2015, 05:38 PM
Fett and other mandos!!!! (also the stormies)

Imperial_PR
04-01-2015, 12:00 AM
Wanted:

Deluxes:
3.75" scale deluxe figure line - 8 sets, 4 available on Day 1

i would love to see Deluxe figures. They're always fun.

JediMerc
04-01-2015, 01:13 PM
Hmmm...TFA Figure "Want List"...hmmm...

How 'bout some actual figures...that actually show up in stores?

This new "online only" marketing push for TFA's release will be interesting to follow...;)

Just_Chuck
04-05-2015, 05:07 PM
I want to see a JJ Abrams in Stormtrooper outfit so I can set up a battle between Lucas and his Troopers against Abrams and his.

saddestmoon
04-07-2015, 05:45 PM
New starships, stormtroopers, pilots, are top of my lists!!!!!

B)

saddestmoon
04-07-2015, 05:48 PM
Wait, is this the one with the red markings? If so, you can disregard my post.

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, that's the one (see image at below link):

https://indierevolver.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/wpid-t2-e1420219488228.jpg?w=800 (note: possible spoilers, for those wanting to avoid).

MartyMcFett
04-10-2015, 02:19 PM
I love the 6" line. I'm looking forward to getting the new-look Stormtroopers. And the rumored Chrome Trooper. Along with all the other figures. It's very exciting.

GNT
05-04-2015, 04:45 PM
There's so much want from this picture:

http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/4455/medium/5543ca96db753b82389cbd9a_vanity-fair-star-wars-02_1_.jpg

Krayt
05-04-2015, 04:47 PM
There's so much want from this picture:

http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/4455/medium/5543ca96db753b82389cbd9a_vanity-fair-star-wars-02_1_.jpg

What is this picture of?
new version of Jabba?

GNT
05-04-2015, 05:31 PM
Bossk's bigger brother I'm calling him :p

It's new aliens from TFA, the pic came out smaller then it actually is but still cool regardless.

Masterfett
05-04-2015, 05:51 PM
Definitely some cool looking Aliens in that pic! Would be nice to get a bigger hi-rez version soon.

GNT
05-04-2015, 05:56 PM
I'll break it down into 3 pics so it shows up bigger:

http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/4455/11031.jpg
http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/4455/2579.jpg
http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/4455/3435.jpg

Masterfett
05-04-2015, 07:21 PM
I don't know why, but that short guy with a blue bread. Is at the top of my want list! Then the red headed guy, and that Kilowog(movie) look-a-like. Also want that Droid.

Trooper31
05-07-2015, 07:23 AM
Thanks for breaking the pics down GNT. I agree, that guy with the blue beard Looks cool. I like the guy in front of him, sitting on the floor with the bandolier. The Girl sitting with the big guy would be cool as well, and that droid too.

Yeah, lots of cool possibilities.

saddestmoon
05-07-2015, 06:47 PM
I don't know why, but that short guy with a blue bread. Is at the top of my want list!

Blue Bread?!? :P Looks like he's been enjoying too much Blue Milk... ;)

saddestmoon
05-07-2015, 06:48 PM
looks a little bit like Keenser... (just a little)

Masterfett
05-08-2015, 11:30 AM
I wouldn't doubt, that a few of these are unused Trek Alien concepts, that never came to be.

Waggy
05-09-2015, 03:06 PM
I want them all including to the sassy droid from Spaceballs.

GNT
12-20-2015, 05:02 PM
Now that The Force Awakens is out, what figures or vehicles do you want to see made in the TFA toy line?

thx4O77
12-20-2015, 05:33 PM
Now that The Force Awakens is out, what figures or vehicles do you want to see made in the TFA toy line?

I'm interested to see how they do Snoke, as he was a huge hologram. I'm guessing Hasbro will do normal sized like they've done with holographic Palpatine over the years.

I would like some First Order characters, along with the Resistance Admiral Ackbar and Nien Numb as they appeared in the movie. Unmasked Kylo Ren and version of him without the headscarf/hood would be welcome for me, too. He looked awesome storming the halls of his Star Destroyer with just the robes and Vader-esque helmet.

Also, I've noticed that the scout walker, speederbike, and landspeeders from this line weren't in the movie at all - I think the snow landspeeder one with Finn was shown briefly at Starkiller base, but that was it. I was hoping for a chase scene or something. Kylo Ren's shuttle may be kind of neat if Hasbro made it, but it didn't see much action like the X-Wings or new TIE Fighters.

indysolo007
12-20-2015, 05:40 PM
Here goes my list:

First Order Drop Ship
Kylo's Shuttle (not tiny though)
Leia's shuttle

Figures:

Lor San Tekka
Luke Jedi Master
Finn with Bacta Field (yup just made up that device)
Statura
Leia General
Leia Diplomat
Ackbar
Nien Nunb
Jessika Pava
Kunjiklub Gang
First Order Officers
Resistance Officers
Guavian Death Squad leader
Maz Kanata
Kanata's denizens (fat guy, girl spy, etc)
Jakku denezins (guy with mask pictured with Sarco in promo photos)
Kylo without helmet

Would love for Leia, Han, Chewie and major characters to be SA

Maverick10126
12-20-2015, 06:27 PM
Kylo without helmet and Luke mostly. The other figures will be as they are released I'll decide. I'll probably buy and sell the ones I'm bored with. See who's left standing.

Kareth
12-20-2015, 06:57 PM
Luke, Maz, Crimson Corsair, Quiggold, Snoke, all the Knights of ren from the flashback, the woman with the black lips from Maz' castle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wesker
12-20-2015, 07:16 PM
Luke
Leia (General uniform and Farewell gown)
Maz Kanata
Supreme Leader Snoke
Kylo Ren without helmet
Bazine (First Order spy from Maz's castle)
Female Protocol Droid, Black Stormtrooper and the blue faced Furby character from Maz's castle

http://i.imgur.com/SleVP0J.jpg

Darth_Broem
12-20-2015, 07:31 PM
A return to SA in the main line
Kylo Ren with out helmet - would be nice to have a battle damaged version as well

Luke
Maz
Leia
Han Snow Jacket
Snoke
Heavy Gunner Stormtrooper
Ackbar
Nien Nunb
BB-8 with some accessories

steve2477
12-20-2015, 08:07 PM
I'm sure my list will grow

Black Series 3.75
Captain Phasma
Han Solo
General Hux
General Leia
Ello Asty
Snap Wexley
First Order Flame Trooper

TFA 3.75
Maz Kanata
BobbajoME-8D9 droid in Maz's castle
Bazine First Order female spy
Her large boyfriend

EddieU
12-20-2015, 08:07 PM
I'll take any figure from this movie (or even any crazy aliens/characters that were cut), I loved it.

A great easy, lazy release from Hasbro would be a single-carded BB-8 with Nightwatcher Worm--that vaguely Arcona-headed creature with red glowing eyes that BB-8 briefly encounters on the dunes of Jakku.

RogueKnite
12-20-2015, 08:11 PM
Maz Kanata!

deskvader1
12-20-2015, 08:17 PM
R2-KT would be cool

barkatthemoon
12-20-2015, 08:57 PM
6" scale Maz with moveable goggles and trunk with lightsaber hilt.

sutekh22
12-20-2015, 09:26 PM
Luke
General Leia
Ackbar
Giant Hologram Snoke
Unmasked Kylo
FO Officer
Maz

Those are my def tops.

sith_rising
12-20-2015, 10:40 PM
I definitely need a Snoke hologram, and any of those Knights of Ren we got a quick glimpse of.

Rocket_Back
12-21-2015, 12:09 AM
From what I can remember from my 2 viewings so far...

General Leia Organa
Vober Dand
Luke Skywalker
Kylo Ren (Unmasked - and I wouldn't mind a burnt Vader helmet)
Jessika Pava
Lor San Tekka
Kanjiklub thugs
Tasu Leech
Guavian Death Gang leader (the Scottish guy - can't remember his name)
B-U4D (that boxy, yellow droid from D'Qar)
Han Solo (Starkilled base coat)
Admiral Ackbar
Bazine (and just about every other pirate from Maz's castle)
Maz's castle band
Bobbajo the bird merchant
Knights of Ren
First Order Officer
Supreme Leader Snoke
Tall Red droid from Maz's courtyard
Purple R5 astromech

Rocket_Back
12-21-2015, 12:18 AM
Somehow I forgot to list Maz Kanata in there...

gijigsaw
12-21-2015, 11:00 AM
Kunjiklub Gang

And those ugly monsters Han was smuggling. Need some beasts.

Nerfherder
12-21-2015, 11:19 AM
Anything / Everything. The low hanging fruit right now would be Luke, Leia, Snoke, Helmetless Kylo Ren, and Maz Kanata.

As for vehicles:
FO drop ship
Regular TIE Fighter
Leia's shuttle
Kylo's shuttle

Also, a new Resistance X-wing we can plug droids into.

Toothface
12-21-2015, 11:19 PM
Any of the aliens from Maz' Castle (especially the bug aliens,the "dog" izby, and the band), athgar heese, "crusher" roodown, removable helmet kylo, Leia, Luke, nien nunb, admiral ackbar, and definitely the first order engineer (there's a great picture of these guys in the visual dictionary)

Toothface
12-21-2015, 11:19 PM
Oh yeah I also really want a hippobore

Zuvio
12-22-2015, 11:17 AM
I have to say, after seeing the movie, Finn is a must-have for me now. I'm gonna get a 12" of him; fortunately they're only $15 were i live. Doesn't make sense to me that the 12" figures are the same price as the 3.75" base series, but good nonetheless. And Han is an absolute must for me. I hope Hasbro get their head out of their *** for this one, Han needs to be a very nice sculpt, since we know we won't be seeing him again.

tauntaunweequay
12-22-2015, 03:18 PM
Love this guy!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/KSC2-303/37AFBAF0-41A8-4122-9A80-F90014651F17.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/KSC2-303/media/37AFBAF0-41A8-4122-9A80-F90014651F17.jpg.html)

indysolo007
12-22-2015, 03:33 PM
Oh yeah I also really want a hippobore

i have my Disney store Happabore and it fits nicely.

tauntaunweequay
12-22-2015, 03:44 PM
If you haven't already, anyone with Prime needs ​to pick up the Visual Dictionary. So much great stuff and $12 is a steal.

nyknight1313
12-22-2015, 04:50 PM
01. Maz Kanata (Pirate who helps the Resistance - Takodana)
02. Kylo Ren & Darth Vader’s Burnt Helmet
03. Athgar Heece (Bounty Hunter - Dybrinthe - Nima Outpost - Jakku)
04. Kylo Ren (Removable Helmet or Unmasked)
05. Bobbajo (Nu-Cosian)(Nima Outpost - Jakku)
06. Jessika Pava (X-Wing Pilot Gear - Blue Three - Resistance Fighter)
07. Admiral Gial Akbar (Resistance Fighter)
08. Nien Nunb (X-Wing Pilot Gear - Resistance Fighter)
09. Slip (FN-2003 - First Order Stormtrooper Armor)
10. Lor San Tekka (Church of the Force Member - Tuanul Village - Jakku)

tauntaunweequay
12-22-2015, 04:54 PM
What would distinguish FN-2003 from any other trooper, a bloody hand?

Chris
12-22-2015, 07:22 PM
In addition to everything 6" announced (including 3PO) I'm hoping for

Luke Skywalker (Jedi Master)
Leia Organa (Resistance General)
Maz Kanata

Snoke was on my list but after seeing the film I think he might be best left until VIII

I'll probably pick up Luke, Han and Leia in 3 3/4" as well, for old times sake, especially if they do them SA.

Logray
12-22-2015, 09:44 PM
Maz Kanata, Lor San Tekka, Jessika Pava, and my #1 pick: Praster Ommlen!

Lak_Sivrak
12-22-2015, 10:14 PM
May I ask:
Why is everyone calling her Jessic(k)a Pava?
Her name in the credits was something else (started with a T, I believe).

Where did the Pava thing start and is it canon?

tauntaunweequay
12-22-2015, 10:23 PM
This may just be me on a nostalgia high, but after multiple viewings, and a day with the Visual Dictionary, I'm come to the conclusion that I want everyone! Droids, aliens, troopers, whatever. If its part of TFA it deserves a place in my collection, period.

tauntaunweequay
12-22-2015, 10:25 PM
May I ask:
Why is everyone calling her Jessic(k)a Pava?
Her name in the credits was something else (started with a T, I believe).

Where did the Pava thing start and is it canon?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/KSC2-303/8FC36297-CCDB-4CEC-B32D-91CAA39899D7.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/KSC2-303/media/8FC36297-CCDB-4CEC-B32D-91CAA39899D7.jpg.html)

The_Zayne
12-22-2015, 11:24 PM
Most people have mentioned what I want but a 3.75 figure of the storm trooper that threw down with Finn would be great. 12 inch Smoke would be nice. The smugglers han encounters. Non hat non coat hux.

Darth_Jawa
12-22-2015, 11:59 PM
I'd be happy to see pretty much all of the figures that have been mentioned. I'd also really love to see Teedo's Luggabeast produced so we can recreate the moment when Rey meets BB-8. I'd also love to see a single carded version of BB-8 with removable accessories released.

DarkArtist
12-23-2015, 09:03 AM
here's a few:

Luggabeast with Teedo
Bobba Jo
Princess Leia
Unmasked Kylo Ren
Grand Master Luke Skywalker
female Resistance Pilot
single carded Riot Control Stormtrooper
single carded Heavy Gunner Stormtrooper
Maz

Zuvio
12-23-2015, 11:01 AM
The reboot of the catina/bar scene in TFA mimicking the cantina/bar scene in ANH. Have all those characters been earmarked for release in action-figurine guise?

Nerfherder
12-23-2015, 11:10 AM
Most people have mentioned what I want but a 3.75 figure of the storm trooper that threw down with Finn would be great. 12 inch Smoke would be nice. The smugglers han encounters. Non hat non coat hux.

This is already out. It's the crowd control stormtrooper that comes in the Amazon 7-pack. It reminds me I have to get that pack. Good equipment for my SA stormtroopers (when I find them).

DarkArtist
12-23-2015, 12:45 PM
This is already out. It's the crowd control stormtrooper that comes in the Amazon 7-pack. It reminds me I have to get that pack. Good equipment for my SA stormtroopers (when I find them).

that's why I really want a single carded version of this trooper along with the Heavy weapons trooper. those would be awesome. I have 6 sets on order through Amazon and already have 1 in hand. I'm hooking a friend of mine up with a set and the rest is going straight to army building.

HothHan
12-23-2015, 02:30 PM
If you haven't already, anyone with Prime needs ​to pick up the Visual Dictionary. So much great stuff and $12 is a steal.
Thanks for this heads up. Just ordered one.

I LIKE this post.

indysolo007
12-23-2015, 03:14 PM
I like your like! Has anyone bought the visual dictionary at a brick and mortar store? If so where. I checked target today and they didn't have it. Barnes and Noble of course wants a kidney for it and doesn't price match.

Hothrebels84
12-23-2015, 04:27 PM
I bet most the figures we want are in the pipeline, but I would like to see a First Order Troop Transporter, hopefully with some way to make sure the figures don't fall over.

LordStarscream
12-23-2015, 05:24 PM
I like your like! Has anyone bought the visual dictionary at a brick and mortar store? If so where. I checked target today and they didn't have it. Barnes and Noble of course wants a kidney for it and doesn't price match.

I got it at Target. I love the visual dictionaries.

Force_Guy
12-23-2015, 05:55 PM
Grummgar!!!!

indysolo007
12-23-2015, 09:19 PM
I got it at Walmart for 12.12 with a price compare. This things is great. Sooooo many deleted scenes.

Zuvio
12-24-2015, 11:42 PM
This thing is great. Sooooo many deleted scenes.

Didn't know that. Excellent! That bodes well for an extended-cut and a directors-cut on Blu-ray, both for my cult-classic shelf. If they add another 15 minutes of footage to the extended-cut i'll be over the moon.

Force_Guy
12-25-2015, 11:55 AM
After my last viewing, I'll add the Frigosians. A 6" 2-pack would be awesome!

Lak_Sivrak
12-26-2015, 10:07 AM
Damn, I need to pick up this Visual Dictionary...

Rup
12-27-2015, 11:45 PM
I need a Rathtar. And it needs to have a mouth big enough that it fits on the cockpit of the Falcon!

I'd also recommend the Visual Dictionary. Had so much fun reading through that and seeing the characters.

Zuvio
12-28-2015, 02:13 AM
Ran into the Visual Dictionary yesterday at Target. $25. Flicked through it and was somewhat impressed. Interesting nuggets of info, and good quality pictures too. I was tempted to buy but then bailed-out. I think it could become a collectors item down the track, but it's hard to know. I'll wait for sales.

DarkManX
12-30-2015, 02:33 PM
Death of Han Solo pack. Includes a Han with a hole in his chest that Kylo's saber can fit in.

pug205
12-31-2015, 02:12 AM
Ran into the Visual Dictionary yesterday at Target. $25. Flicked through it and was somewhat impressed. Interesting nuggets of info, and good quality pictures too. I was tempted to buy but then bailed-out. I think it could become a collectors item down the track, but it's hard to know. I'll wait for sales.

Go to Big W as it is only $18. Well worth the money and probably as cheap as it will go! I got two, just for an investment purposes.

indysolo007
12-31-2015, 08:41 AM
I got it for 12.12 with price compare

my_kind_of_scum
12-31-2015, 09:56 AM
Grummgar!!!!

I'd love an articulated 3 3/4" scale Grummgar. Not sure how they would do him, though as he would basically be a six inch + figure. (Hmmm... Now I'm thinking I may have to try customizing the 6" Bossk....)

bigbarada
12-31-2015, 11:08 AM
I'd love an articulated 3 3/4" scale Grummgar. Not sure how they would do him, though as he would basically be a six inch + figure. (Hmmm... Now I'm thinking I may have to try customizing the 6" Bossk....)

I changed my avatar to feature my favorite new Star Wars alien and I've even considered requesting to have my username changed to Grummgar, that's how much I like this guy. He's kind of a like a mash-up of Bossk and Barada with a bit of the Incredible Hulk mixed in. Since those are three of my all-time favorite fictional characters, I guess it's only natural that I'd really like this design (although it took me a bit to warm up to the chin horns). I'd be happy to take the figure in any format Hasbro wants to produce him.

However, I don't believe he is a figure that could be easily costumized from an existing Star Wars figure. He has some facial proportions in common with Bossk, but really nothing else. All of the facial features are completely different. If you wanted to make one yourself, it would probably require sculpting the figure entirely from scratch. The only existing figure I can think of that might have the proper girth would probably be Dexter Jettster from the 2002 Saga line, but then Dexter is probably way too short.

my_kind_of_scum
12-31-2015, 11:28 AM
I changed my avatar to feature my favorite new Star Wars alien and I've even considered requesting to have my username changed to Grummgar, that's how much I like this guy. He's kind of a like a mash-up of Bossk and Barada with a bit of the Incredible Hulk mixed in. Since those are three of my all-time favorite fictional characters, I guess it's only natural that I'd really like this design (although it took me a bit to warm up to the chin horns). I'd be happy to take the figure in any format Hasbro wants to produce him.

However, I don't believe he is a figure that could be easily costumized from an existing Star Wars figure. He has some facial proportions in common with Bossk, but really nothing else. All of the facial features are completely different. If you wanted to make one yourself, it would probably require sculpting the figure entirely from scratch. The only existing figure I can think of that might have the proper girth would probably be Dexter Jettster from the 2002 Saga line, but then Dexter is probably way too short.

His flight suit costume is very similar to Bossk's outfit as well. But you're right about the rest. He would require a lot of sculpting no matter what you start with as a base.

IndyJammer
12-31-2015, 11:49 AM

Target will price match directly to Amazon.com (so long as it is sold directly through Amazon & most books are) - you just take it up to Customer Service & Bam $11.99! I do this for Every book & Blu Ray as they are almost always cheaper on Amazon.

OT - I want that Jedi Master Luke! SA And 6 inch! And Gummgar & Bazine

Idpullthecurtain
12-31-2015, 12:07 PM

I agree he's a cool looking design. But why oh why did they give him a flight suit that's the same as an established character, they could even have just made it another colour!

Darth_Sceptaurus
12-31-2015, 12:23 PM
I want to see every character that was in the movie even for a second. Of course with all the repacks Hasbro is putting out now we might not see most of these characters until Episode 9! I get that they're trying to milk it, and people will probably always buy stormtroopers, if for no reason than there's nothing else to buy that would be relevant. But come on!

philraymond
12-31-2015, 01:19 PM
What's the deal with the lack of regular-size TFA action figures? I hadn't intended on collecting any, but after enjoying the movie I decided that I would like to at least get some of the main characters.

After visiting several Targets, Walmarts, Fred Meyer, and a few other places, the pegs are EMPTY EVERYWHERE, with the exception of a few peg-warmers (did they pack 30 Hux's to a case or what?)

Given the success of the film, I initially chalked this up to stuff being sold quickly and maybe I should hit the stores earlier in the day. However, I stopped by Toys R Us yesterday and made the following observation: Toys R Us has one entire aisle (both sides) completely devoted to TFA stuff. BUT, there were only a few pegs for action figures and again, just peg-warmers here. They had piles of X-Wings, lightsabers, other vehicles, a bunch of large action figures and several huge stormtroopers that are literally bigger than most children. Everything was well-stocked and plentiful, except for the 3.75" action figures.

I also observed that except for the action figures, almost everything is $40 to $100.

So, what's the deal here? Why are they trying to force all this other crap on us when collectors desire the action figures more than anything? AND these are the only toys that most kids can afford. When TPM came out, every toy store had HUNDREDS of action figures. There was never a shortage. In fact, I don't remember there ever being a shortage of SW action figures at any time during the last 20 years, until now.

TFA is now 2 weeks old. Kids and collectors desparately want action figures of Rey, Han, Finn, Ren, and Poe. WHERE ARE THEY? Are they really being sold as fast as they hit the shelves, or is there something else going on here? Target/Walmart/ToysRus should have been prepared for thousands of fans going straight from the theater to their stores, and they should have had gobs of action figures on-hand ready to sell. Someone really dropped the ball here.

lordtyrannus
12-31-2015, 02:18 PM
Honestly, anyone that has followed Hasbro's lines over the years can tell you that you should grab things when you can, because there is absolutely no guarantee, based on Hasbro's track record, that there will be enough restock of certain figures to give you a second chance. Distribution continues to be a royal mess.

bigbarada
12-31-2015, 02:20 PM
I agree he's a cool looking design. But why oh why did they give him a flight suit that's the same as an established character, they could even have just made it another colour!

Well, I assume you are referring to Bossk, which is interesting since the majority of his look is just a recombination of recycled costume parts from ANH. These are flight suits, it makes sense that they would be mass produced and there would thousands of them floating around the galaxy.

However, if you take the time to really inspect the costumes, you will see that they really don't have much in common. The only thing similar about them is the color and even that's not the same, since Grummgar's suit is more of a brownish yellow-ocre, with red and green sections, compared to the bright yellow flight suit that Bossk wore.

They might have similar elements to them, which are consistent with what's been established in Star Wars, but there is really nothing that's the same about Bossk's and Grummgar's flight suits at all.

So, what's the deal here? Why are they trying to force all this other crap on us when collectors desire the action figures more than anything? AND these are the only toys that most kids can afford. When TPM came out, every toy store had HUNDREDS of action figures. There was never a shortage. In fact, I don't remember there ever being a shortage of SW action figures at any time during the last 20 years, until now.

TFA is now 2 weeks old. Kids and collectors desparately want action figures of Rey, Han, Finn, Ren, and Poe. WHERE ARE THEY? Are they really being sold as fast as they hit the shelves, or is there something else going on here? Target/Walmart/ToysRus should have been prepared for thousands of fans going straight from the theater to their stores, and they should have had gobs of action figures on-hand ready to sell. Someone really dropped the ball here.

There have been shortages before and far worse than this. The first half of 2008, 2010 and most of 2011 immediately come to mind. In fact, most of the stores in my area are fairly well stocked with new TFA figures. I've never had trouble finding anything in a store for retail price. It's not always immediately, sometimes I have to wait a couple of weeks, but I've found just about everything I've really wanted from the film in a store. Currently, I think I own almost every single 3.75" figure from the first 2-3 waves. Everything up to the General Hux wave, at least.

Sure, back in 1999, stores were packed with merchandise for Ep1, but that line almost bankrupted Hasbro. So it's no surprise that they would be hesitant to overproduce toys like that again.

lordtyrannus
12-31-2015, 02:27 PM
What's the deal with the lack of regular-size TFA action figures? I hadn't intended on collecting any, but after enjoying the movie I decided that I would like to at least get some of the main characters. After visiting several Targets, Walmarts, Fred Meyer, and a few other places, the pegs are EMPTY EVERYWHERE, with the exception of a few peg-warmers (did they pack 30 Hux's to a case or what?) Given the success of the film, I initially chalked this up to stuff being sold quickly and maybe I should hit the stores earlier in the day. However, I stopped by Toys R Us yesterday and made the following observation: Toys R Us has one entire aisle (both sides) completely devoted to TFA stuff. BUT, there were only a few pegs for action figures and again, just peg-warmers here. They had piles of X-Wings, lightsabers, other vehicles, a bunch of large action figures and several huge stormtroopers that are literally bigger than most children. Everything was well-stocked and plentiful, except for the 3.75" action figures. I also observed that except for the action figures, almost everything is $40 to $100. So, what's the deal here? Why are they trying to force all this other crap on us when collectors desire the action figures more than anything? AND these are the only toys that most kids can afford. When TPM came out, every toy store had HUNDREDS of action figures. There was never a shortage. In fact, I don't remember there ever being a shortage of SW action figures at any time during the last 20 years, until now. TFA is now 2 weeks old. Kids and collectors desparately want action figures of Rey, Han, Finn, Ren, and Poe. WHERE ARE THEY? Are they really being sold as fast as they hit the shelves, or is there something else going on here? Target/Walmart/ToysRus should have been prepared for thousands of fans going straight from the theater to their stores, and they should have had gobs of action figures on-hand ready to sell. Someone really dropped the ball here. The first waves with the main characters are still in stock at most Dollar General stores in my area, so if you have any around you, you may want to stop and check.

deskvader1
12-31-2015, 06:35 PM
It really depends on the area. Where I live a new wave hits and it's gone within hours. I drive an hour away and pegs are full

Nicklab
12-31-2015, 09:18 PM
There really is a wealth of new characters to choose from. I'm hoping for all of these characters with SA:

JAKKU

Lor San Tekka (Max Von Sydow's character)
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/9/93/MontrossProfile.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150117003213

Bobbajo
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/7/76/Bobbajo.png/revision/latest?cb=20151121044333

THE FIRST ORDER

Kylo Ren (no helmet)
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/70801/4765203-ao0gzvw_700b.jpg

First Order Heavy Assault Trooper
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/a/a0/FOHAStormtrooper-Fathead.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/500?cb=20150914053224

First Order Riot Control Trooper
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/4/41/FORCStormtrooper-trailer.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/500?cb=20151220051612

First Order Gunner/Technician
(No pic yet)

ERAVANA - HAN SOLO'S FREIGHTER

Han Solo (SA)
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/6/64/HanSolo_TFA.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/500?cb=20150423110501

Tassu Leech & Razoo Qin-Fee (Kanjiklub Gang)
http://www.theforceawakensblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/SPOILERS-SNOKE-AND-KANJIKLUB-IMAGES-3.jpg

Bala-Tik (Guavian death gang)

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/5/5c/Bala-Tik.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/500?cb=20151221044238

TAKODANA - MAZ KANATA'S CASTLE

Maz Kanata
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/3/37/Maz_Kanata_VD.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151225003446

ME-8D9 (Maz Kanata's castle droid)
http://img.lum.dolimg.com/v1/images/me-8d9_d474afdc.jpeg?region=0%2C50%2C504%2C284

Grummgar & Bezine Netal
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/e/e8/Grummgar_VF.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151220235354

THE RESISTANCE

General Leia Organa
http://40graus.al/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/leia-1.jpg

Admiral Ackbar
http://i.imgur.com/ymKFFhk.jpg

Admiral Statura
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/8/8f/Statura.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151226045817

Major Brance
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/6/68/Major_Brance.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/500?cb=20151231002958

Major Ematt
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/9/9d/Caluan_Ematt.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/500?cb=20151231003448

Jessika Pava
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/5/5a/Jessika_Pava_TFA.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/500?cb=20151219002055

B-U4D (Resistance Droid)
http://www.starwars-union.de/bilder/news_2015/20151101-buford-sm.jpg

Nicklab
12-31-2015, 09:49 PM
Some other wants?

CREATURE ASSORTMENT

Luggabeast with Teedo
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/e/ea/Teedo_Luggabeast.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/500?cb=20150820202007

Rathtar
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/3/33/Rathar.png/revision/latest?cb=20151227190739

VEHICLES

Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/d/d7/KyloRenCommandShuttle-Fathead.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/500?cb=20150908050616

First Order TIE Fighter (Standard Version)
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/f/ff/First_Order_TIE_fighter-DB.jpeg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/500?cb=20150904074828

First Order Atmospheric Assault Lander
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/9/96/AAL.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/500?cb=20151230112525

Resistance Transport (ala the LEGO version)

http://www.followingthenerd.com/site/wp-content/uploads/Resistance-Troop-Transport-Lego-2.jpg

Masterfett
01-01-2016, 01:02 PM
So far the only ones that would be 100% purchase, are Bobbajo and ME-8D9. Han and Leia, I want in SA form.

Idpullthecurtain
04-06-2016, 02:45 AM
I love the Jakku scenes, and I really hope they make these little Scavenger guys.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/500/medium/scavengers.jpg

Idpullthecurtain
04-06-2016, 02:56 AM
This droid will get made I am sure. I dont think we have had a clear still image of it yet.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/500/medium/resistance1.jpg

Idpullthecurtain
04-06-2016, 03:01 AM
Theres a few I would love from this shot. I love the little Jawa like guy on the right.
C3-P0's red arm is gone! :)
http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/500/medium/the_res.jpg

Idpullthecurtain
04-06-2016, 03:08 AM
http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/500/refuelers.jpg

The Resistance Refuellers are great! :)

Lak_Sivrak
04-06-2016, 11:17 AM
Theres a few I would love from this shot. I love the little Jawa like guy on the right.
C3-P0's red arm is gone! :)
http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/500/medium/the_res.jpg

In one of the bonus features, JJ talks about 3PO having his gold arm back.

Idpullthecurtain
04-06-2016, 11:20 AM
In one of the bonus features, JJ talks about 3PO having his gold arm back.

​Oh really, does he say why he did it?

Lak_Sivrak
04-06-2016, 11:37 AM
​Oh really, does he say why he did it?

Yeah, vaguely. He says that he wanted 3PO to have a feature like the silver leg in ANH that helped it to be understood that he was in the now, 30 years had passed.

The red arm wasn't elaborated on too much, but he did say that they were making a comic that explains where that came from.

And then JJ goes on to say that at the end of the film, 3PO has gotten his proper arm reinstalled.

So really, just aesthetics. No real story, no real reason other than JJ wanted to.

Forget which featurette this was in, but it's there.

Idpullthecurtain
04-06-2016, 11:42 AM
Yeah, vaguely. He says that he wanted 3PO to have a feature like the silver leg in ANH that helped it to be understood that he was in the now, 30 years had passed.

The red arm wasn't elaborated on too much, but he did say that they were making a comic that explains where that came from.

And then JJ goes on to say that at the end of the film, 3PO has gotten his proper arm reinstalled.

So really, just aesthetics. No real story, no real reason other than JJ wanted to.

I guess really its so people had to buy a new action figure! :)

Toothface
04-06-2016, 03:18 PM
Agreed! Ive loved those guys from the first time I saw the movie! I really would love them, any and all Castle aliens, a First Order Engineer, and maybe some FO officers

Toothface
04-06-2016, 03:19 PM
Oops, that last post was supposed to be agreeing with idpullthecurtain about the Jakku scavengers

DarthPete
04-06-2016, 08:39 PM
This droid will get made I am sure. I dont think we have had a clear still image of it yet.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/500/medium/resistance1.jpg

That little guy is high on my list. I love the design.

GNT
04-07-2016, 05:02 AM
This droid will get made I am sure. I dont think we have had a clear still image of it yet.[/QUOTE]

There's a picture in the visual dictionary, the droids name is GA-97.

[QUOTE=Lak_Sivrak;19786500]Yeah, vaguely. He says that he wanted 3PO to have a feature like the silver leg in ANH that helped it to be understood that he was in the now, 30 years had passed.

Leaving his mark on the universe, mostly to sell toys that are different to other movie versions.

Idpullthecurtain
04-07-2016, 05:43 AM
[QUOTE=Idpullthecurtain;19786321]

There's a picture in the visual dictionary, the droids name is GA-97.

Oh yeah, there is, I forgot about that. It will make a cool figure.

DarkManX
04-23-2016, 03:20 PM
From the new canon EU I want Dr Aphra, 0-0-0, and BT-1

from TFA a mail away Grumgar and his broad

ZX3
04-24-2016, 12:12 PM
From the new canon EU I want Dr Aphra, 0-0-0, and BT-1

Those would make a for a good comic two pack if those were brought back. And considering Hasbro does them for Marvel and Star Wars was one of the top selling comics of the year and 000 and BT-1 would be simple repaints it would seem like a no brainer.

Build a Droid C-3PO with his comic one shot about the origin of the red arm would be a good one too.

pacatak
04-25-2016, 03:35 PM
I really want a Luke. i want episode 7 luke with mechanical arm and intense gaze action

DeckOfficer
04-25-2016, 06:13 PM

I don't care how they sell it, but that is my #1 want too.

Utinniii
04-25-2016, 08:51 PM
It just occurred to me that a 2 pack would be "spies", droid and girl. Grumgar is too big.

Utinniii
04-25-2016, 09:00 PM
Anyone remember Boglins (or Goosebumps demon)?

That would make a great Rathtar. The fingers could move the tentacles.
They could use the robot hand grasper technology to make them move (Boglins didn't really have that but you could manipulate the eyes).

DarkManX
04-25-2016, 09:29 PM
Others I'd like

realistic Kanan
realistic Ezra
realistic Hera
realistic Sabine
realistic Zeb
realistic Chopper
realistic Ahsoka

C-3PO Comic Battle Pack of 3PO with swappable gold and red arms, the PZ security droid,construction droid,and imperial droid. Think I'm missing a member.

I'd like more of the 2 packs with half being all new and the other half trooper and pilot. Maybe have some 3 packs of stormtroopers/FO stormtroopers and 3 packs of rebels/resistance troops. 2 Guavian Enforcers and their gang leader.

if a playset were to happen it should have figure launchers to reenact stormtroopers getting blown all over in battle.

RichardC
04-25-2016, 09:39 PM
Luke skywalker

DarthPete
04-26-2016, 09:37 AM
Luke skywalker

Seconded. I'm not going to stop harping on this hasbro. The older figures of the original cast were what I was most looking forward too before the movie or the toys even came out.

VideoViper
04-26-2016, 11:28 AM
Captain Kirk....... I know he is Star Trek but he would go great with the Klingon they already gave us. :)

DarkArtist
04-26-2016, 12:44 PM
right now there are only 5 figures that I want;

Jedi Master Luke Skywalker
General Leia Organa
Jes Pavia X-Wing Pilot
Supreme Leader Snoke
Billie Lord's character (can't remember her name)

RichardC
04-27-2016, 10:02 PM
Luke skywalker
Leia in blue dress
Leia in general fatigues
WHY HAVEN'T THESE BEEN MADE?

Nicklab
04-28-2016, 08:48 AM
Luke skywalker
Leia in blue dress
Leia in general fatigues

Leia in the blue dress is coming in the WalMart exclusive 3.75" Black Series. And that particular figure has just started to show up at retail in the U.S. within the past week+.

bigbarada
04-28-2016, 09:56 AM
Luke skywalker
Leia in blue dress
Leia in general fatigues

My guess is that Hasbro was focusing first and foremost on the kid's market with TFA, until they knew how the movie would perform in theaters. So, they didn't want to clog the line up with old people action figures too early on.

As for my wishlist, Grummgar is still at the top. 5POA or super-articulated, it doesn't matter. However, if they do make him 5POA, I would prefer it if he was not sculpted in a permanent reclining pose. There's more to action figure collecting than just recreating the movies shot for shot. To be honest, though, I'd buy him either way.

I'm kind of also wanting to Hasbro to take another pass at all of the Rey figures, to try to get the likeness a bit better. The Resistance Rey looks the best so far, but still not a great Daisy Ridley likeness. The 5POA Jakku Rey reminds me too much of Winona Ryder.

RichardC
05-04-2016, 11:27 PM
My guess is that Hasbro was focusing first and foremost on the kid's market with TFA, until they knew how the movie would perform in theaters. So, they didn't want to clog the line up with old people action figures too early on.

As for my wishlist, Grummgar is still at the top. 5POA or super-articulated, it doesn't matter. However, if they do make him 5POA, I would prefer it if he was not sculpted in a permanent reclining pose. There's more to action figure collecting than just recreating the movies shot for shot. To be honest, though, I'd buy him either way.

I'm kind of also wanting to Hasbro to take another pass at all of the Rey figures, to try to get the likeness a bit better. The Resistance Rey looks the best so far, but still not a great Daisy Ridley likeness. The 5POA Jakku Rey reminds me too much of Winona Ryder.

Maybe so but by now we should at least have heard or seen something on a tfa luke and leia

coachvader
05-05-2016, 03:47 PM
TFA
luke skywalker
general leia
some of the resistance generals/officers
the Scottish dude in the scene with Tashu Leech
snoke
first order riot gear trooper on card instead of Amazon set
the old man that gave Poe the missing map piece
resistence female doctor

DarthPete
05-05-2016, 09:55 PM
Luke
General Leia
Bothans
The little resistance droid in Maz's castle, name escapes me
Bala Tik
Luke
Luke

DarthPete
05-06-2016, 06:43 AM
Luke
General Leia
Bothans
The little resistance droid in Maz's castle, name escapes me
Bala Tik
Luke
Luke

Apparently I've been mistaking Tarsunts for Bothans this whole time. So switch out Bothans for Tarsunt on my list.

DarkManX
05-06-2016, 05:40 PM
Apparently I've been mistaking Tarsunts for Bothans this whole time. So switch out Bothans for Tarsunt on my list.

I thought they were Bothans too.