PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Starfighters

JediMat
11-13-2014, 10:45 AM
Hey guys,

I've recently bought Yoda's Jedi Starfighter and I've decided to go ahead and try and buy a few more of the Jedi fighters. Until I looked into it I had no idea that there were SO many different collections/releases/re-releases of figures.

My question is does anybody have any suggestions on which collections go well with each other? Although I'm not a collector I am a bit anal with things being to scale and I know some of the designs and sizes have changed over the different ranges.

I would also like to get Mace Windu's interceptor - could anyone tell me which of the releases of Obi Wan's and Anakin's would go well with that?

(BTW, I did try a search for previous threads but it appears nobody is as completely clueless as I am - I'm not a collector, although it definitely looks fun!)

JediMat
11-13-2014, 01:55 PM
Also,

Is there any difference between the first Mace Windu fighter and the 30th anniversary one?

Thanks

darthsatan
11-15-2014, 05:20 AM
Some people like the newer versions because of the smaller scale, but there are only a couple of them.
I'd say if you want a fleet go for the original ROTS mould (of which the Mace vehicle is a repaint). There are loads of them.