PDA

View Full Version : Wave 8

GNT
07-08-2014, 06:25 PM
This thread is just a placeholder thread for an 8th wave of Black Series 3 Inch figures, post any related wave 8 news here.

Okami
07-08-2014, 07:26 PM
Just a suggestion, but it would be nice if these threads included a list of the figures that make up the wave in the first post, that way people who are out of the loop or don't know where to find the relevant information don't have to go digging for it.

Another thing that would be nice is if the Edit feature was re-enabled, that way when pictures of a figure are finally released the first post of each thread can be updated with photos, expected release dates, Figure/Wave # and all that jazz so people don't have to scour through 30+ pages of discussion looking for product images and such. :)

AaylaSecurasMan
07-08-2014, 10:06 PM
Just a suggestion, but it would be nice if these threads included a list of the figures that make up the wave in the first post, that way people who are out of the loop or don't know where to find the relevant information don't have to go digging for it.

Another thing that would be nice is if the Edit feature was re-enabled, that way when pictures of a figure are finally released the first post of each thread can be updated with photos, expected release dates, Figure/Wave # and all that jazz so people don't have to scour through 30+ pages of discussion looking for product images and such. :)

I believe that the reason is that the wave breakdown is unknown at this time (hence the word "placeholder" in there), I am pretty sure that GNT will update the first post when that information is known. I do agree on the edit feature.