PDA

View Full Version : Collectors Gallery Online

ynott
04-02-2014, 06:25 AM
Hey guys need some advice i havent used collectors gallery online before, and have tried to find out about them i noticed they are on the home page as an advertiser link. Has anyone got any feed back.

Thanks

falcon1975
04-02-2014, 12:10 PM
I've ordered from them years ago and had great service but the last time I placed an order about a year ago I got an order confirmation on what I wanted- a Tie fighter pilot Kotobukiya. It was never shipped out but I also was never charged for it either so not that big a deal. It would have been nice if there was a message that it was out of stock or canceled. At this point I don't think he keeps his website updated much when things sell/are sold out.

Sergiu
04-02-2014, 10:00 PM
I'd stay away as much as possible: List of BAD Ebay Sellers and/or Buyers.... - Page 5 (http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?9546-List-of-BAD-Ebay-Sellers-and-or-Buyers&p=1717805#post1717805)

ynott
04-03-2014, 05:25 AM
Thanks guys for the heads up i always like to research as much as i can, but you never know.

Stealth_Cylon
04-03-2014, 09:27 PM
I called them and every item I asked about was not in stock which was pretty much all the good stuff.

LightSword
04-04-2014, 02:28 AM
I've tried placing orders with them before, sometimes even willing to pay a pretty penny for what they sell since their prices are high. My orders went through, but they were never shipped nor was I ever charged for them. I even called them once, ask for confirmation on an order I had just placed. They said they needed to look around to see if they had the item. They promised to call me right back ... two years later, I'm still waiting for that phone call. I would not recommend them.

addedelement
04-04-2014, 06:05 AM
It seems to me that they offer items that are on the secondary market, inflate the prices to cover the price & any fees that they have to pay to get it into their stock then ship it out to the customer once they receive it. It would make sense that they don't call back or say that they don't have any more stock if they can't get a hold if an item. They wouldn't want you to find out the way they operate or else he wouldn't have a business to run. It's odd that he happens to sell stuff that us since long gone but yet still has stock on items that people would be dying to get their hands on. Just my theory.

ynott
04-04-2014, 06:30 AM
It seems to me that they offer items that are on the secondary market, inflate the prices to cover the price & any fees that they have to pay to get it into their stock then ship it out to the customer once they receive it. It would make sense that they don't call back or say that they don't have any more stock if they can't get a hold if an item. They wouldn't want you to find out the way they operate or else he wouldn't have a business to run. It's odd that he happens to sell stuff that us since long gone but yet still has stock on items that people would be dying to get their hands on. Just my theory.

Hit the nail on the head i would say! fyi im still waiting for a reply from an email 4 days ago lol

Stealth_Cylon
04-04-2014, 12:16 PM
Makes you wonder why Phillip would let such a company be a sponsor of his site.