PDA

View Full Version : WTB Obi Wan Mythos

darthgordon
03-24-2014, 09:49 AM
Title says it all, must be reasonably priced, I would like it but sipmly can not afford the e-bay prices. I know its a shot in the dark on this one.
Also may be interested in Maul, if someone wants to sell their complete one...yes I know its still on SS so I won't pay more than their price on it if I decide on it, price on that one needs to be a great deal.

Partgreek
03-24-2014, 01:17 PM
So, basically you want people to loose money for your benefit? Look around. If you don't like these prices this hobby is probably not the best one for you. No offense.

darthgordon
03-24-2014, 04:08 PM
No I don't expect to anyone to lose money. No offense taken, however I see on here often people decide they don't want the statue or figure any longer and sell it at cost or cheaper. If I can still obtain it on SS why on earth would I buy it from someone on here or ebay for more...doesn't make sense.

Nipshank
03-24-2014, 04:18 PM
I think Partgreek is meaning on the Obi, I agree with you on the Maul as it's still an easily picked up item. I've had two and sold them both, sold the first and decided I did want it then sold the second because it just wasn't as "stunning" as the Vader, Obi and Fett.
eBay pricing is absolutely ridiculous on most collectibles period, especially on the Mythos line. If I could get 1k each for Vader, Obi and Fett they'd be sold. I think a fair price for the 3 considering they are sold out now is prob $550-650 shipped. I've seen them sell for that on here and on Sideshow Freaks several times now.
Good luck finding what you want, if I decide to sell I'll contact you.

Partgreek
03-24-2014, 08:58 PM
I was referring to Obi. I'm sorry if my message came across strongly. I meant no offense.

darthgordon
03-25-2014, 07:31 AM
Not offended, I'm simply saying that I can not afford some of the prices I've seen on e-bay for him. $1300 is what one seller is wanting. I just picked up recently a Gammorean guard for $500; I don't expect anyone to take a loss on Obi. However beware that if you want some outrageous sum for it I will have to pass. The conversation of the Maul was what I was saying as the one I would expect not to pay more than what I can get it at SS...once again no offense taken just want to be clear.

So that there is no further confusion I would pay maybe around the $550-600 range for Obi; and that's pushing my budget. I just missed ordering him. Had too many other pre-orders on flex at the time. What I have seen recently on ebay is well over the $600 range. I can't go that.

And yes I know that this post to buy Obi wan mythos is a shot in the dark...