PDA

View Full Version : F/S $2100 display perfect for sideshow statues and busts for almost half off

SwiftC
02-24-2014, 06:34 PM
Update: Price Drop to $1000

This display retails for $2100 and typically sells for around $1600. I am asking $1100 and local pickup in Connecticut only, unless you can figure out some way to ship this monster and want to pay for it. I need to sell this fast so I am not looking to get back what I spent just something reasonable, thus the low price. It has basically never been used and has ZERO problems or defects.

Here is the cabinet: Product: 680-237 Parkview (http://www.howardmiller.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=12652&catalogId=13551&productId=1585875)

A warning: As one of the pictures will show the wood is darker than the pictures make it seem. The christmas houses they used in the pictures do not help.

Specs:
-50 in wide, 80 in tall, 21.5 in deep
-Adjustable glass shelving
-Built in lighting
-Mirrored back

Thanks for looking and feel free to contact me with any questions! I would be happy to provide my ebay account which contains a 100% positive rating if you are concerned since I have not tried to sell anything here before, but I need to sell this fast so I'll try anywhere I can.

DarthDad
02-25-2014, 07:44 AM
I wish you lived in Newcastle, Australia... great looking cabinet! Quality piece.

WedgeWannaBe
02-26-2014, 09:29 AM
Wow the funny thing that is made in my home town less than 200 yards from where I sit right now!

SwiftC
03-14-2014, 11:46 AM
Wow the funny thing that is made in my home town less than 200 yards from where I sit right now!

Seriously? Haha I guess you wouldn't need me if you wanted one!

SwiftC
03-14-2014, 11:48 AM
I wish you lived in Newcastle, Australia... great looking cabinet! Quality piece.

And I wish you lived in Connecticut! It is a nice piece. I hate to get rid of it after just buying it (and losing hundreds of dollars in the process) but I have to move and it just won't work in my new place.