PDA

View Full Version : Many loose figures, TBS, TVC Sidious, TCW, TAC, TSC, OTC, Saga, Ewok Comic,Mult Exclusives

Maynard
01-05-2014, 08:17 PM
HAVE FOR SALE:
PLEASE NOTE THAT NONE OF THESE PRICES ARE SET IN STONE AND KNOW THAT I AM VERY FLEXIBLE WITH PRICE. THANK YOU.
(Please also note that price is prior to shipping(which should not be much, considering we are simply shipping loose figures)

---TVC#13 ROTS Darth Sidious (Loose, 100% Mint, w/lightsaber) $13.99

---AMAZON EXCLUSIVE TC-70 $14.95

---TBS Mint On 7/10 Card Biker Scout (white straps, w/normal squared away helmet---no curling) $6.50

---2012 TPM Trade Federation MTT (Multi-Troop Transport) Obi-Wan w/Soft-Goods Padawan Braid. Brand New, 100% Mint & Complete w/EP1 Lightsaber $7.95

---2013 Movie Heroes (Yoda on card) #03 Obi-Wan Kenobi (Mint, Loose, Has lightsaber but no grappling gun) $5

---Operating Table from Target Exclusive "The Rise of Darth Vader BattlePack" x 3 ONLY $5ea***1 SOLD, 2 LEFT***

---Darth Vader from Target Exclusive "The Rise of Darth Vader BattlePack" x2 $5ea

---2012 Movie Heroes "Geonosis Arena Battle" 3-Pk(w/Maul's Picture On Box) Obi-Wan Kenobi (Mint, Loose, Complete) $5****SOLD***

---2012 Movie Heroes Chewbacca from "Rebel Heroes" 3-Pk (w/Maul's Picture On Box) (100%Mint, Complete, Loose) $5

---Obi-Wan Kenobi's Cape/Armor Tunic Front-&-Back Piece from 2005 Jedi vs.Sith ROTS/Original CW Mini-Series BattlePack (no fig, just the armor) $3

---TCW "Injured/Dirty" Obi-Wan Kenobi from "Assault On Geonosis"BP (Loose, 100% Mint & Complete) $5

---COMIC PACK Lt. Jundland (Luke as Imperial Officer) & Deena Shan (dressed as Female Imperial Officer in Gray) (Loose, 100%Mint & Complete) $12.95

---Vader's Tri-Droid Medical Droid w/new & improved paint job from "The Rise of Darth Vader Battlepack" x2***1 GONE, 1 LEFT*** $5.95

---501st Commander Appo x2 TSC#64 (Loose, mint, complete) $6.95ea***1 SOLD, 1 LEFT***

---501st Trooper (Jedi Temple Assault Battlepack) x12 (Mint, loose, complete) $5ea***2 SOLD, 10 LEFT***

---501st Tactical Ops Trooper (w/b-h hip & rem.helmet) x3 ROTS #65 (Mint, loose, complete) $5ea

---ROTS #35 Chancellor Palpatine (Loose, mint, incomplete) $1

---ROTS Clone Pilot (Gray x2), (Black x3) ROTS#34 (Mint, loose, complete) Grey $3ea, Blk $4ea

---TAC #17 Biggs Darklighter DELETED SCENE from TOCHE STATION (100% Complete, Mint & Loose) $7.95***SOLD***

---TLC UBP "Battle At The Sarlaac" Lando in Skiff Disguise (Incredible Repaint!) (100% Complete, Mint & Loose) $3

---TLC UBP "Battle AT The Sarlaac" Weequay Skiff Guard (Incredibler Repaint!) (100%Complete, Mint & Loose) $4

---Silver Anniversary Special Edition TRU Exclusive Phase I Clone Trooper Figure (100% Mint, Complete & Loose) $7.95

---OTC Cloud Car Pilot x3 (100%Complete, Mint, Loose) $4***1 SOLD, 2 LEFT***

---TVC #10 4-LOM (100% Mint, Complete & Loose) $7.95 ***SOLD***

---TVC #1 Dengar (Loose, Mint & Complete) $7.95 ***SOLD***

---SAGA '02-#21 Nikto Jedi (Fi-Ek-Sirch) (100%Complete, Mint, Loose) $3

---SAGA '04-#05 R2-D2 w/Drink Tray on Jabba's Sail Barge (Loose, Mint, Complete) $5

---SAGA '03 #43 Anakin (Tatooine Attack) (includes medal hilt w/saber blade and long rifle) (This figure looks great used in a Geonosis diorama etc. Its amazing how it still holds up great w/today's figures (Loose, Mint, not fully complete) $5.50

POWER OF THE JEDI FIGURES:

---POTJ "Final Duel" Darth Maul (splits in 2) (Loose, Mint, Complete) $4

---POTJ AOTC "Sneak Preview" for EP II Zam Wessel (Loose, Mint, Complete) $4

---POTJ Bespin Security w/multiple accessories & removable helmet (100%Complete, Mint, Loose) x 4 $4ea***2 SOLD, 2 LEFT***

---POTJ Sandpeople Tusken Raider (Loose, Mint, Complete) x2 $3ea

THE FOLLOWING POTF2 FIGURES ARE ALL 100%COMPLETE, MINT & LOOSE:

---Nien Numb $1.50

---Malakili Rancor Keeper x 2 $1.50ea(or both for $2)

---Lobot $2

---Logray $1

---Oorimarko (Prune Face) $2

---Ugnaughts Freeze Frame Pair of 2 different figures(All Loose, Mint, Complete) (4 figs altogether) $2.50 for all

--Endor Rebel Soldier x 3 $2ea

THE FOLLOWING TCW FIGURES ARE ALL 100%COMPLETE, MINT & LOOSE (unless otherwise noted):

---TCW Embo $14.95

---TCW Bomb Removal Clone x1 $10.95

---TCW Clone Trooper w/SpaceGear from Wolf Pack) $7.95

---TCW El-Les $9.95

---TCW Plo Koon (From BARC Deluxe Pack-In) $6.50

---TCW "Dirty & Injured" Obi-Wan Kenobi from "Assault On Geonosis"BP (Loose, 100% Mint & Complete)

---TCW #10 Commander Cody of the 212th Battalion $7.50

http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/500/thumbs/DSCF1887.JPG MOMC OTC Secret Holographic Transmission Princes Leia $14

http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/500/thumbs/DSCF1906.JPGTSC MOMC Walmart Exclusive "Separation Of The Twins" Baby Luke Skywalker w/Obi-Wan Kenobi $14.95

http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/500/thumbs/DSCF1909.JPGROTS MOMC Target Exclusive "Lave Reflection" Mustafar Battle Obi-Wan Kenobi $8.95 Complete w/Plastic Protector Case

http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/500/thumbs/DSCF18971.JPGROTS MOMC Target Exclusive Utapau Shadow Trooper $9.95 Complete w/Plastic Protector Case

http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/500/thumbs/DSCF1894.JPGROTS MOMC 1st EVER Revenge Of The Sith Figure Target Exclusive (Has Neyo Markings) $9.95 Complete w/Protector Case

http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/500/thumbs/DSCF1901.JPGONLINE Exclusive MOMC Covert Ops Clone Trooper (Has Purple-Camo Markings) $10.95

---I have all of the 2013 Legacy Collection Cardbacks(All In Perfect Condition with the bubbles very cleanly removed. Also, I have multiple of some them), along with several TVC Cardbacks(Most of which are in great condition), including Madame Jocasta Nu, which is one of my cards that has actually NEVER HAD A BUBBLE ATTACHED TO IT, thus it is 100% factory fresh. I have a few of the higher numbered, more-difficult-to-find cards, including CW Obi-Wan and CW Ahsoka who does not even have the peghole punched. I also have many of the VC cardbacks of figures that many ppl neglected to purchase on TVC cards at all, due to the fact that they were released earlier at Walmart, thus many people never bothered to pick up the VC versions of them--for example Aurra Sing(another one, which again has the peghole still intact).
I would like to sell these all at once if possible, but that's for the buyer to decide, I will happily sell singles. Also, I have 2 of the White Mailer Boxes which read "Droid Factory" printed on the side(this was the actual box that the figures were packed in). Prices on these are difficult to nail down, as some are MINT condition, many are rarer than others, as I've never sold card backs in the past. In keeping w/the rules of the forum, which I do not wish to break, by not posting a price, let's say approx a $2bucks a piece and very negotiable.

---Finally, I have DVD released by Lucasfilm entitled "Bounty Hunters". I'm not 100% certain as to where or how I acquired it. I don't recall the exact contents of the disc......but if I recall correctly, it was put out after the initial TCW season in order to better acquaint us with(at that specific time)the upcoming (2nd Season) adventures of Cad Bane & his crew of Bounty Hunters. The DVD comes in a very nice looking sleeve with nice coloring & design(using mainly 501st-blue tones coupled w/a purplish tone & white lettering) $2

PLEASE NOTE THAT NONE OF THESE PRICES ARE SET IN STONE AND PLEASE KNOW THAT I AM VERY FLEXIBLE W/PRICE.THANK YOU.

I AM ALSO ALWAYS WILLING TO TRADE ANY/ALL OF THESE FIGURES, ALONG W/OTHERS, ON MY TRADING PAGE, HERE:

HAVE:K'KRUHK, TVC ROTS SIDIOUS,EWOK COMIC PK, MORE N:TURBO TANK, R2-R9,VC 501st, XWINGS (http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1083579/)

miscus555
01-06-2014, 05:12 PM
Maynard is a great guy to deal with. was always a pleasure dealing with

SilverClone
01-09-2014, 08:01 PM
Great guy to do business with! Kudos! You won't be disappointed!

indysolo007
01-09-2014, 09:41 PM
I've done business with him on a big ticket item: queens starship. Gave me a great deal and it was in perfect shape!

Civilized_Opress
01-15-2014, 11:56 PM
Looking forward to doing business with you again soon, my friend.

Maynard
03-16-2014, 10:24 AM
I have been extremely ill the past 1-2 weeks, thus I apologize for not responding to my PM's. I'll do so as soon as possible. However, I am very happy that none of my transactions were left with someone awaiting an item. I MADE AN ABSOLUTE POINT to make sure that those were all taken care.
My apology is aimed at any who may have sent me questions/offers which I hadn't been able to answer for a number of days.

Maynard
04-12-2014, 09:48 PM
Sorry about my slight hiatus folks. My computer was acting up so I took it to the GeekSquad people at Best Buy. They fixed everything for me I am finally back & replying to all my PM's. It's good to be back!