PDA

View Full Version : FS: my entire modern collection. Complete sets, hundreds of figures all MOC

tamaman2
10-09-2013, 06:57 AM
I am selling my entire collection of Star Wars carded figures. All are modern 1995 and newer and all are mounted on card in C-8 or better collector condition. Most of the rare/valuable ones are AFA graded.

With the new movies coming out soon, now is the time to establish your collection before prices soar. Here is your perfect opportunity to get complete sets without the nightmare of finding and paying shipping on multiple individual figures. It would take years to find and complete what I have already done for you!

I have complete sets of:
Episode 1
POTF2 red card
POTF2 green card
Flashback
Freeze frame
Epic force
Shadows of the empire
AOTC (saga)
ROTS
Leia series
Millennium coin series
Mail away figures
Toy fair exclusives
Fan club exclusives
A few ships and beast sets
Many Rare and valuable variants
So much more to list..

Collector grade collection. No pictures posted since All figures have been laid flat in boxes with paper towel between cards to prevent skuffing and packed away in a smoke free house!

Serious inquiries only please! Hundreds of figures so I cannot post/send pictures of every figure, but I will happily answer any and all questions.

Not looking to break up the lot and would prefer local pickup as shipping costs would be a nightmare!

Price is negotiable and I don't expect this to sell sight unseen. Contact me for pictures and or pick-up/inspection arrangemts and complete lists.

Asking $8000, OBO

Thanks for reading!

Astroworks
10-09-2013, 09:15 AM
Sorry, but per forum rules you must provide a list of what you are selling indicating an individual or lot price. Auctions are strictly forbidden. Thank you.

tamaman2
10-09-2013, 09:21 AM
Sorry, but per forum rules you must provide a list of what you are selling indicating an individual or lot price. Auctions are strictly forbidden. Thank you.
Thanks euroherbal

i cut and pasted from my eBay description and forgot a price!