PDA

View Full Version : 12" Han Solo and Luke Skywalker Storm Trooper

deadcowboy
09-29-2013, 04:11 PM
I am curious if anyone can tell me what these are valued at? I have the pair Never been opened. I picked them up for $200 a few years ago.
I think it has been one of the best items Sideshow has put out. Considering getting an Ig-88, Bossk, Momaw Nadon and Yoda and might us these for trade but want to make sure I am getting a good trade. Let me stress "considering". It is one of my favorite pieces. :confused:

darthgordon
10-02-2013, 09:23 AM
I am curious if anyone can tell me what these are valued at? I have the pair Never been opened. I picked them up for $200 a few years ago.
I think it has been one of the best items Sideshow has put out. Considering getting an Ig-88, Bossk, Momaw Nadon and Yoda and might us these for trade but want to make sure I am getting a good trade. Let me stress "considering". It is one of my favorite pieces. :confused:

I have seen the set go for around $500 on e-bay so use your best judgement, I would ask for a trade of at least 2 of those exclusive versions only before I would consider, but I have all these...so I don't need to.