PDA

View Full Version : Boba Fett ARTFX Cloud City MIB

arguewithmysig
08-01-2013, 08:10 AM
This guy is awesome and getting harder and harder to find. I'm looking to get $45 shipped without box and $55 shipped in box. MORE than fair. Pretty much retail for a three year old statue they don't make anymore. PM me with questions! Heading to the post office today and would love to ship him out to a new owner!

UBSK
08-04-2013, 12:50 PM
This guy is awesome and getting harder and harder to find. I'm looking to get $45 shipped without box and $55 shipped in box. MORE than fair. Pretty much retail for a three year old statue they don't make anymore. PM me with questions! Heading to the post office today and would love to ship him out to a new owner!

Would it be the same as this one?
Manufacturer of science fiction, comic, movie and video games figures. Japan. STAR WARS EMPIRE STRIKES BACK BOBA FETT CLOUD CITY VER. ARTFX+ STATUE (http://store.kotous.com/star-wars-empire-strikes-back-boba-fett-cloud-city-ver-artfx-statue.html)

The reason I ask is the fact yours is 3 years old, does it vary from the ones that are currently sold by Kotobukiya on their U.S. shopping site? You saying they don't make anymore makes me think its different from the one in the link I posted.