PDA

View Full Version : WTB 2013 SDCC Black Series Fett and Carbonite set

darthalvin
07-25-2013, 12:50 PM
WTB 2013 SDCC Black Series Fett and Carbonite set

reasonable offers only - if i want to pay obnoxious price will buy on ebay.

THANKS!

bobcat
07-25-2013, 03:41 PM
good luck with that one! this just sold out on hasbros site in like 6 minutes. if you havent seen the news around i hear Boba will be released without Han at retail sometime down the road. prob not long. the 2nd wave maybe of the 6 inch black series? i cant remember excatly ..and rumour has it the carbon han will be sold in some other form. im a little skeptical of that one though. its lame they cant just sell it in more quantities..it keeps the bootleg market down as well. Hasbro is kinda retarded i guess! ha

SciFiEric
07-25-2013, 04:21 PM
Ya the regular version just went up on BBTS for pre-order (In november) and sold out already.

Force_Guy
07-25-2013, 06:54 PM
WTB 2013 SDCC Black Series Fett and Carbonite set

reasonable offers only

What do you consider to be a "reasonable" offer?

darthalvin
07-25-2013, 08:12 PM
good luck with that one! this just sold out on hasbros site in like 6 minutes. if you havent seen the news around i hear Boba will be released without Han at retail sometime down the road. prob not long. the 2nd wave maybe of the 6 inch black series? i cant remember excatly ..and rumour has it the carbon han will be sold in some other form. im a little skeptical of that one though. its lame they cant just sell it in more quantities..it keeps the bootleg market down as well. Hasbro is kinda retarded i guess! ha

Hasbro sucks. They make two iconic characters a comic con exclusive. Go figure.