PDA

View Full Version : Galactic Heros lot FS

boba12eric
07-06-2013, 06:09 PM
Well, my son has finally outgrown these figures. This is a lot of 68 Star Wars Galactic Heros figures in great condition. There are a couple that are not SW though. There is a Spiderman, Doc Oc, Starscream and I think an Indiana Jones figure as well. But the vast majority are SW. Please don't ask me for a list of them. I have a picture of the lot on my phone. If you are interested, shoot me an e-mail and I'll send it off to you asap. I am asking $20 plus $7 shipping in the ConUS. my e-mail is eric.easton72@gmail.com******SOLD*******

Astroworks
07-06-2013, 06:56 PM
Well, my son has finally outgrown these figures. This is a lot of 68 Star Wars Galactic Heros figures in great condition. There are a couple that are not SW though. There is a Spiderman, Doc Oc, Starscream and I think an Indiana Jones figure as well. But the vast majority are SW. Please don't ask me for a list of them. I have a picture of the lot on my phone. If you are interested, shoot me an e-mail and I'll send it off to you asap. I am asking $20 plus $7 shipping in the ConUS. my e-mail is eric.easton72@gmail.com

PM sent your way! :)