PDA

View Full Version : Is there a current price chart for these figures?

Turbowars
05-18-2013, 01:15 PM
I'm going to sell all mine. Just looking for fair market value. Besides ebay.

Shabby_Blue
05-18-2013, 06:26 PM
Simply do some searching of completed auctions on Ebay to get an idea of what these are selling for right now.

Zodach
05-18-2013, 11:21 PM
I don't think there's any way to determine a current fair market value without checking ebay. That's what almost every pricing guide online would refer to anyways. Keep in mind that ebay takes a flat 9-10% off the top and Paypal is 3-4% additional. So when you check completed listings you would have to discount the final price about 13% to determine what the seller actually pockets for the sale.

drmdns
05-20-2013, 09:14 AM
Why would you discount the sellers listing fees from the selling price? :confused: The buyer doesnt subtract this from what has to be paid to the seller....

Zodach
05-20-2013, 09:40 AM
If he is looking to sell his figures for the current ebay prices, it helps to understand what makes up that final price and how much the seller actually collects once all is said and done. Selling outside of ebay is going to drastically reduce the number of potential buyers you reach, so it's more likely that the prices will have to be lower in order to sell.

Tweekem
05-24-2013, 06:42 AM
It will also lower his profit due to the ebay fees... Hey Turbo.. Id be interested in what you are letting the ESB Trooper go for. Hit me up if you are letting him go please.

trigger2k10
05-27-2013, 09:53 AM
Even checking completed listings on eBay gives you a wide range of selling prices. It depends on if someone gets into a bidding war over your item since there are people who simply must win. I've seen people bid up these figures to well over the 'buy it now' price of another.

I'm only looking to sell my VC Jawa and probably Hammerhead (might get what I paid for it) because I don't like them.

Turbowars
05-27-2013, 09:59 AM
Mine will go to ebay eventually. Selling here is like selling at a yard sale. Everyone wants something for nothing.

AussieFortuna
05-27-2013, 10:20 AM
Prices now are exactly what you paid for them, you can find every one on ebay or at on line stores for RRP, except for the brown snake yoda and the vinyl cape jawa, the price beat ups by some on ebay are just that, price beat ups.

Zodach
05-27-2013, 07:11 PM
I think you should add a few more to your list that are higher than retail price. Like maybe Vader, Ben, Luke, Han, Tusken Raider, regular Jawa, Stormtrooper, and ESB Fett. I don't know where you can get any of those for retail.

AussieFortuna
05-28-2013, 12:02 AM
I think you should add a few more to your list that are higher than retail price. Like maybe Vader, Ben, Luke, Han, Tusken Raider, regular Jawa, Stormtrooper, and ESB Fett. I don't know where you can get any of those for retail.

They are all in stock in Hobbyco a store about 19 minutes from where i live, and most still in stock at saga central an aussie online store, not to mention if you look there are plenty of online stores stocking all or most of the aboveof the above, cheers

Zodach
05-28-2013, 10:20 AM
Anyone in the U.S.? Sydney isn't exactly local for most of us :D

Not to mention the prices for those figures is $109 AUS which converts to $105 U.S. and shipping is going to be at least $40 to the states. That's a little above the original U.S. msrp of $75.

AussieFortuna
05-28-2013, 10:28 AM
Anyone in the U.S.? Sydney isn't exactly local for most of us :D

Not to mention the prices for those figures is $109 AUS which converts to $105 U.S. and shipping is going to be at least $40 to the states. That's a little above the original U.S. msrp of $75.

For sure the prices are high but they offer free shipping in Aus so it sort of works out the same.
In Aus the prices of just about all this stuff is bumped up, its a bit of a bummer.

Surely there are online american stores still holding heaps of stock, or am i underestimating how scarce they are getting, cheers

Turbowars
06-08-2013, 09:43 PM
It will also lower his profit due to the ebay fees... Hey Turbo.. Id be interested in what you are letting the ESB Trooper go for. Hit me up if you are letting him go please. Didn't see this until now. LMK

Tweekem
06-12-2013, 11:38 AM
Thanks for the PM.... Have to put off getting it cuz I decided to get a birthday gift for myself.. chokogin 3PO.. got him today and he has a blemish or 2 I don't like so well see if its a normal thing or something I need to get replaced.