PDA

View Full Version : Unknown weapon - please help

g_mack
03-25-2013, 05:01 PM
Hi,

I've just had a move around of my loose figures and found a weapon left on one of the shelves. I can't for the life of me identify it, nor can I spot any figures that have a missing weapon. I've also scoured the weapons & accessories sections, but still can't identify it. Please can somebody help as it's driving me mad! I've attached a picture of the rogue weapon.

Unknown weapon - Rebelscum Photo Hosting (http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/showfull.php?photo=273414)

Apologies if I've posted this in the wrong place.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Glenn

GNT
03-26-2013, 05:58 AM
Well it's a blaster :p

Maybe a cantina alien blaster?

DarthRevan16
03-26-2013, 08:37 AM
It looks like the one Holiday Boba Fett's blaster (the Boba with the blue helmet) I have one for a custom and I'm pretty sure that's where I got it from. It's also possible for it to be a repack from a cantina alien as said above, but I'm pretty sure that particular Boba comes with a blaster just like that.

g_mack
03-26-2013, 07:09 PM
Thanks both. Yes, it looks like the Holiday Boba blaster, which is interesting as I've never owned that figure, so no wonder I didn't recognise it! It must have been included as an extra weapon with a set of 30th anniversary figures I bought a while back.

Thanks again.