PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Saga Legends "Wheres the articulation?" .

mordamire
02-10-2013, 02:34 AM
I hate the way the new figures look, and have already decided that because of the articulation, and the figures I seen posted that I will not be buying any untill Hasbro goes back to adding more then 5 points.

Hasbro really has me upset right now, I feel like a junkie that has been dissed by his dealer. Whats your opinion on the 2013 saga legends?

efranks
02-10-2013, 03:23 AM
Whats your opinion on the 2013 saga legends?

They're not for you. Buy the Black Series line.

E...

bigbarada
02-10-2013, 02:17 PM
Hasbro really has me upset right now, I feel like a junkie that has been dissed by his dealer. Whats your opinion on the 2013 saga legends?

If that's really how you feel, then maybe it's best if you do stop collecting. :disgusted:

GNT
02-10-2013, 04:43 PM
Vote with your money, sadly they'll all still do well at retail and we'll continue to see more next year I bet.

AaylaSecurasMan
02-11-2013, 01:17 PM
5 POA figure threads are here:

Black Series (2013) (http://forum.rebelscum.com/f696/)

mordamire
02-11-2013, 02:58 PM
I don't want the black series. The point is they are jipping us on quality. I'm a collector, and I see the quality dropping on the 3 - 3 1/2 line. The loss of articulation and detail is really upsetting to me. I feel Hasbro needs to focus more on their bread butter, and drop the angry birds crap.

Darkmatt
02-12-2013, 11:25 AM
I do believe that it is a wise decision to offer a line with less articulated figures at around 6$. This is clearly marketed towards kids and/or people with less income that could not afford a 10$ fig. After all, it's better for Hasbro to sell a 6$ fig than nothing at all. I also think that a great 5POA figure is better than some of the crappy repacks that plagued the Movie Heroes and Saga Legends line before (spinning Yoda for example).

If you are unhappy with this line, don't buy it. I plan on buying some (chosen wisely) of the Black Series 3 3/4 figures, but none of the Saga Legends (except maybe the SBD). This year is honestly a blessing, I can concentrate on catching on some older figs I missed, and put some money aside. I could live with a dozen fig a year from now on !

bigbarada
02-12-2013, 12:40 PM
I don't want the black series. The point is they are jipping us on quality. I'm a collector, and I see the quality dropping on the 3 - 3 1/2 line. The loss of articulation and detail is really upsetting to me. I feel Hasbro needs to focus more on their bread butter, and drop the angry birds crap.

You've got it wrong, the Black Series is going to continue to offer super-articulated 3.75" figures. It's the new Saga Legends line that is going back to 5-POA figures.

GNT
02-13-2013, 05:10 AM
The point is they are jipping us on quality.

They were nice enough to drop the retail price though to suit the items so it's not all bad.

Citizen
02-13-2013, 09:38 AM
The SL and Mission figures aren't for me, so I either won't buy any, or will only buy ones like Jango Fett that have really great sculpts. I don't like them, but it's a smart marketing move to offer full priced SA 3.75" and discount price 5POA 3.75". Well, on paper anyway. We'll see how it pans out in time.

SL used to just be repacks. We don't need more repacks. They've been doing too many repacks for years now. I'm glad they're trying something new and ridding us of a repack line.

At least with the 6" Black Series figures, the 5POA 3.75" Mission/SL figures and the supposed Black Series 3.75" figures and new TCW 3.75" figures, 2013 is set to be a year where there should be something new for everyone, instead of last year, which was almost nothing new for anyone.

AaylaSecurasMan
02-13-2013, 10:32 AM

There is already a thread inside the Black Series section where this can be discussed, another thread here is not needed.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1094408/