PDA

View Full Version : FS: Saga line 12"

starwax137
11-21-2012, 08:48 PM
Condition of the boxes varies, but they're all sealed, unless noted.

Saga (2002)
Count Dooku
Zam Wesell
Mace Windu
Imperial Officer
Zuckuss
Dengar

Masterpiece sets --These are in the huge boxes that also include a hardcover book. I can ship as much or as little of the set as you want.
C-3PO
OT Jedi Anakin

$20 each, or best offer. I'm happy to ship any of them loose.

I also have a loose Super Battle Droid in decent but played-with condition. $5 for that one.

More details:
-My home is pet-free, smoke-free, and my collection is stored/displayed away from direct sunlight.
-I accept PayPal, money orders, cash, whatever.
-Shipping will just be the price of postage, and I'll keep it as low as I can. I'll at least ship to Australia, Canada, and the US, and if you're somewhere else, I'll probably ship there too. Just ask.
-If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me. If my PM box would ever be full, you can also email me at opiifevysvmi@aim.com (opiifevysvmi@aim.com)

Thanks for looking,
-Michael

starwax137
01-09-2013, 05:36 PM
All still available. Make me an offer.

starwax137
01-31-2013, 10:27 PM
Masterpiece C-3PO sold. The rest still available.

starwax137
02-09-2013, 05:11 PM
I do also have the Masterpiece Aurra Sing. Looks like that one didn't make it onto the list.

I also have a remote-control R2-D2 that looks to be to scale with the 12" figures. He's loose, but the electronics do work.

I also have the '97 "furry" Chewbacca, also loose.

I also am now shipping worldwide.

And to clarify, $20 each is the asking price for all of these, except the SBD. I'm open to offers though. I'm needing to clear some space.

Thanks again for looking,
-Michael

Firefly360
03-17-2013, 12:20 AM
HI there, I am interested in the Dooku, Zam WEsell, Zuckuss, and Super Battle Droid. I live in Sydney, Australia. Shipping might be a bit much, so if possible, could you ship them with the boxes included, but flattened?( I LOVE BOXES)

I have not fully decided yet, but could you get me a shipping quote for these figures loose, including flattened/FOlded boxes)?

Thanks.

starwax137
03-17-2013, 11:05 AM
HI there, I am interested in the Dooku, Zam WEsell, Zuckuss, and Super Battle Droid. I live in Sydney, Australia. Shipping might be a bit much, so if possible, could you ship them with the boxes included, but flattened?( I LOVE BOXES)

I have not fully decided yet, but could you get me a shipping quote for these figures loose, including flattened/FOlded boxes)?

Thanks.

Sent you a PM.