PDA

View Full Version : Sideshow 1:1 Vader bust problem?

Matt_F
11-03-2012, 01:40 PM
Was putting this awesome piece out on display this weekend. Noticed one potential glitch: The mask piece seems to be too wide to fit inside the neck piece/base. Just a little too wide. It still displays well, but once side has to sit "on" the base rather than "in" the track. I ALMOST feel that if I squeezed it, it would fit - but there is no way I am going to try to force anything and risk damage.

Did anyone else experience this? Solutions?

demorathis
11-04-2012, 09:53 AM
Was putting this awesome piece out on display this weekend. Noticed one potential glitch: The mask piece seems to be too wide to fit inside the neck piece/base. Just a little too wide. It still displays well, but once side has to sit "on" the base rather than "in" the track. I ALMOST feel that if I squeezed it, it would fit - but there is no way I am going to try to force anything and risk damage.

Did anyone else experience this? Solutions?

Call sideshow and they might be able to give you tips...I think that if it is made of polyurethane vs straight resin, it might have a little flexibility n won't put too much stress on the mask...but try to find out from sideshow customer care first