PDA

View Full Version : New Collector, Looking for suggestions on figures....

zandar07
11-02-2012, 07:57 PM
Hello,
I'm looking to get a star wars collection together, but there are so many lines, I don't really know where to begin. I'd really like to to get my hands on a collection of the original characters (I have no interest in the new trilogy) and I'm looking for some suggestions as to what you guys think "the best" figures are. I know that this is very subjective, as we all have different opinions, but basically I'd like to get figures that are movie accurate, and have good articulation (I'm a G.I. Joe collector, and I personally love the ball-jointed hips). As I mentioned, I'm only interested in original trilogy characters. Any suggestions would be most appreciated! Thanks!

-Zandar

pohatu771
11-02-2012, 10:00 PM
I'd start with The Vntage Collection and work backwards. In most cases, the best version of a character is the most recent figure. For most characters, you won't have to go past The Saga Collection.

Xforce
11-06-2012, 09:11 AM
I have grabbed the kotobukiya figures, not sure if they qualify as figures or statues but you can create several poses with some of them. These are vader and boba from cloud city they are coming out with a new vader and boba in the next few months which are even nicer

http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/500/medium/20121028_093629.jpg