PDA

View Full Version : OBi-Wan Kenobi in car accident

zapcity
04-30-2012, 05:23 PM
Obiwan Kenobi arrested on charge of hit-and-run | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/obi-wan-kenobi-arrested-hit-run-202349276.html)

Some of the comments below the story were hysterical.

Darth Vader driving in LA : I sense a presence.... a presence I haven't felt since ....BAM!!!

Under arrest you are. The right to an attorney you have.

"Let's just say we'd like to avoid any legal entanglements"

He should have waved his hand and said "This is not the driver you're looking for..."

Alcohol leads to Stupidity, Stupidity leads to Recklessness, Recklessness leds to Jail time! Hahaha Shrouded by the Dark side he is.

The Fail is strong in this one..

Rest easy, son. You've had a busy day. You're fortunate to be all in one piece.

He was going "ludicrous speed."

And as luck would have it, not one of them had their deflector shields on

What a nerfherder

When he was brought into the station did the on-duty sergeant ask "Where are you taking this thing?"?

The midi-chlorian levels on this one are strong, 0.8%. , book him.

The suspect was witnessed leaving the scene in under 12 parsecs.

"That's no moon. It's a space station. Or a Hyundai."

Toonimator
04-30-2012, 05:28 PM
A guy on another forum said (paraphrased) "He's 37, so he predates ANH so he wasn't named after the character. Funny coincidence!" and it sure seemed like he was serious. "Maybe the guy had hippie parents who named him that" was the response after it was pointed out people can legally change their own names to just about anything they want. :rolleyes:

GNT
04-30-2012, 05:37 PM
I'm sure George's Lawyers are on the case atm, LFL I'm sure wouldn't want bad press going around.

AnthonyP
04-30-2012, 05:41 PM
I'm sure George's Lawyers are on the case atm, LFL I'm sure wouldn't want bad press going around.

Agreed. This story would portray a bad image for LFL. I'm sure they'll take care of any issues.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
04-30-2012, 07:09 PM
Never heard of this before - that is, the guy who changed his name to a SW character. I'd have thought GL would have squashed that chance of ever happening.

When I first read the title of the article, I thought Ewan McGregor had got into a car collision...

Cornfedbigdaddy
04-30-2012, 09:28 PM
" I'm not the driver you are looking for...move along".

CadBane
05-01-2012, 09:22 AM
His Cell mate is going to be the death sticks kid. Lmao

Leif_G
05-01-2012, 01:57 PM
"This little one isn’t worth the effort. Come let me buy you something…"

"I'll pay you $2000 now, and $15,000 when I make bail."

"I’m getting too old for this sort of thing "

CadBane
05-01-2012, 07:08 PM
Welcome to L.A. County jail. Never will you find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Cornfedbigdaddy
05-01-2012, 07:20 PM
Welcome to L.A. County jail. Never will you find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

"The LAPD scares easily but they're return... in larger numbers!"

MrPickles
05-02-2012, 04:50 AM
Pun-tastic thread.

Gambit
05-02-2012, 04:56 AM
"You don't need to see my driver's license."

pitsch
05-02-2012, 05:10 AM
Ya thats funny.