PDA

View Full Version : Bubble dimensions

demonds
03-29-2012, 12:44 PM
Could somebody that has all the 12 inch post the bubble dimensions? The reason I'm asking is because GG say the have replacement bubbles but they only have them for R2, C3PO and stormtrooper and they are saying that the Sheldon are figure specific. I know the inside is but the outside should be the same for all of them but Chewbacca and the Hawaii witch I'm pretty sure R2 will fit. Right now I only have 3po with me and my other ones are back home that's why I'm asking for someone help on the material. Thanks for everybody in advance

Glitch
03-29-2012, 02:22 PM
I'm not sure I got all of that, but the bubble dimensions on all of the larger figures are the same 14.25" high, 5.5" wide, 3.75" deep. R2 and the Jawa have the smaller bubbles that I'm guessing we'll see on everything from R5 to Yoda.

Hawaii Witch? Must have missed that one.

o-o

demonds
03-29-2012, 03:25 PM
Sorry, I meant Jawa but the auto correct of this phone wrote hawaii instead. Thanks for the help, that was exactly what I thoght, thaat they all were the same. Now to contact GG and hope I don't get any issues with the fact that I'm asking for more than just those 3. Thanks again

Red_Threepio
06-01-2012, 04:33 PM
If I could ask, how big are the cards themselves? I've got a few in the mail, need to find a place for these monsters ;)

Glitch
06-01-2012, 07:00 PM
^

15 x 20 inches.