PDA

View Full Version : A SW Comedy show you would make?

CadBane
03-18-2012, 07:56 PM
If I could make a comedic sw show it would be "Tatooine Shore" and Sy Snootles would be like Snooki. The cast would chill at Jabbas palace. My show would be like "Survivor" in the sense that people could get voted off but when they do they get thrown in the Sarlacc pit.

DagMarus
03-18-2012, 08:19 PM
It exists. Robot Chicken's Star Wars skits are REALLY more than enough. Are they still going ahead with that Star Wars comedy show Seth Green was supposed to be working on? Because I hope not. A solely Star Wars comedy show would get old fast.

DarkManX
03-21-2012, 12:14 AM
It should be R2 and 3PO having to dress as broads to live in a non-droid apartment building.

DarkManX
03-21-2012, 12:15 AM
A History Channel style conspiracy show about who shot first, Greedo or Han?

DagMarus
03-21-2012, 06:39 AM
You could basically turn the entire Star Wars saga into a road trip movie Starring Artoo and Threepio.

CadBane
03-21-2012, 06:49 AM
A show about the Cantina and the tagline is "sometimes you wanna go where no one knows your name". It would start off right after Obi an Luke left. Evazan has to surgically re-attach Walrus mans arm in the bathroom because walrus man has to compete in the annual cantina darts competition. Wuher also keeps Greedos corpse in the same spot and puts a few air freshners buy it. A sign behind the Rodian reads "you can shoot first for the right amount!!!". This is right next to the Wioslea kissing booth.

DagMarus
03-21-2012, 07:42 AM
You could have the denizens of the Cantina arguing over who shot first throughout the series and never have it resolved. "Well, I seen 'em shoot at the same time!"

DarkManX
03-21-2012, 10:32 AM
King Of Hutts starring Jabba the Hutt and some annoying,ugly italian broad as his mouthy slave.

CadBane
03-21-2012, 01:31 PM
King of the Hutts lol.

Masterfett
03-24-2012, 04:00 PM
Personally I don't think comedy belongs in SW, I felt there was too much in the prequels.
I don't mind a little bit of humor here and there, but I think they went overboard with it.

CadBane
03-25-2012, 01:23 PM
A show where Padme is still alive in an alternative universe called "Lukes mom has got it going on"

Mildoo
03-25-2012, 04:08 PM
A show where Luke and Han pretend to be women in order to get jobs after the rebellion.

Darth_Engelhast
03-25-2012, 04:34 PM
Hunting Ewok with your host Nik Sant

http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/500/niksant.jpg

CadBane
03-25-2012, 07:29 PM
Brilliant Engelhast, let me get lil' Wayne and we're gonna get the choppaz from the back.

Mildoo
03-25-2012, 09:53 PM
Okay, brilliant idea for a show here: It would be a procedural-comedy show so every episode would pretty much be the same formula. It starts out on some planet where males begin to dress up as women to find jobs and attract other males so that they can kill them and sell their organs on the black market or something. The PRO-TAG-O-NIST would be Admiral Ackbar but he wouldn't be called admiral, instead they would call him Bill. It would be up to him to stop these males, that pretend to be females for organs, and his only line of dialogue during the episode would be "IT'S A TRAP!", which he would only say when the male is being wooed by the male-female organ thief. Also Admiral Ackbar would have a female sidekick-partner during it's first (and only season, since it WILL get cancelled due to people not getting the concept of the show, definitely not because it is a bad one) who**SPOILER ALERT** would be revealed in the penultimate episode of the series to be one of those male-female organ thiefs! The finale episode would be about Ackbar confronting his partner who he developed feelings for. Also the episode would end in a HUGE cliffhanger, involving said partner, that would leave it fans (all 12) reeling in anger because they will never find out if Ackbar did or didn't fu

Darth_Engelhast
03-25-2012, 10:40 PM
Pedro's Pawn Stars

CadBane
03-25-2012, 11:15 PM
Mildoo I'm picking your show up. It's going to be on during prime time and my "Lobot: miracle hair in a can" is going to be a commercial during the show.

Strikefoil
03-27-2012, 04:29 PM
I wouldnt do a comedy. I would rather do a drama where star wars, star trek, buck rogers, battlestar galactica, babylon 5, and the last starfighter are mixed somehow together.

Darth_Engelhast
03-27-2012, 04:36 PM
I wouldnt do a comedy. I would rather do a drama where star wars, star trek, buck rogers, battlestar galactica, babylon 5, and the last starfighter are mixed somehow together

They did that show already...

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/8716/farscapelogo.jpg

Strikefoil
03-28-2012, 11:15 PM
True but a little strange if you ask me. I would actually do something similar to what I stated before.

trandoshanhunter
03-29-2012, 05:26 PM
Skywalker's Island

CadBane
03-29-2012, 05:29 PM
And Leia will always wear a metal bikini. Padme also comes back to life somehow and gets that rocking bod back. One can dream can't he? B)

Strikefoil
03-31-2012, 12:58 PM
You never cease to amaze me.

CadBane
03-31-2012, 01:01 PM
They can film "Ax men" on Endor. Deforestation of Ewok habitation is cool kids.

DarkManX
03-31-2012, 04:09 PM
All In The Empire,a sitcom about an imperial officer,his dumb wife,huttese daughter,and wookiee son in law he always says racist ish to.