PDA

View Full Version : who here flipped their babydoll?

Turbowars
09-07-2011, 06:06 PM
You know how you are and I think it's pretty messed up of you. Happy I was able to score a regular version. She's beautiful in hand.

toasterstrudels
09-07-2011, 07:07 PM
I went with the Hot toys version, but what's up with the ebay prices on her?

grendel_prime
09-07-2011, 07:53 PM
Dang, those are crazy prices!

Turbowars
09-07-2011, 08:43 PM
I don't know, but buying her to flip pisses me off because it takes one away from someone that really wanted her for their collection. If I didn't get the regular version I would had tried to get the Japanese version.

Sergiu
09-08-2011, 02:00 AM
I kind of think that Nash from SSF and Mediworld did...

kingbrat
09-08-2011, 06:28 AM
well, I didnt get mine to flip...but I did decide to throw it up on ebay for a ridiculous price while Im waiting for it to show up. Ill admit Im only half interested in collecting this line, but everyone was raving about theirs in hand so I figured Id take a flyer and see what the buzz was about. If I like it, great. If I dont, Ill sell it. If I like it and someone has already bought it from me for 4x what it cost, then the collector in me and the PT Barnum in me will just have to duke it out.

Turbowars
09-11-2011, 06:19 PM
Only one guy has the [censored] huh? I should had known. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Tusken_Raiders
09-30-2011, 05:47 PM
I didn't even know that she was available, until the day you texted me. Honestly, I wasn't into them, since I have all my money going to Hot Toys..But if I did buy her and I saw that she was fetching $800-1200..I think I would have sold her sweet butt...Besides from the head down she is damn good, the face is a little off, I think Hot Toys 12" figure captures her face best....

Turbowars
09-30-2011, 07:14 PM
I didn't even know that she was available, until the day you texted me. Honestly, I wasn't into them, since I have all my money going to Hot Toys..But if I did buy her and I saw that she was fetching $800-1200..I think I would have sold her sweet butt...Besides from the head down she is damn good, the face is a little off, I think Hot Toys 12" figure captures her face best....Don't agree dude HT's has a blank face.