PDA

View Full Version : Area Reports #2

Chris Wyman
07-11-2011, 10:06 PM
Continued from previous thread (http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=824354&page=0&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1).

SaberSonic83
07-11-2011, 10:35 PM
well has anyone seen the new B-Wing floating around any K-Marts in our state?

CaptainC
07-11-2011, 10:41 PM
well has anyone seen the new B-Wing floating around any K-Marts in our state?

I check K-Mart once in awhile but have never had any luck at that store. I guess this gives me a reason to stop there now. How have you been buddy.

SaberSonic83
07-11-2011, 10:51 PM
great man, hope you're doing well...was able to snag the entire Wave 8 at the East Greenville Wally, but they are sold out as of now. just stopped in today to look just in case they might have another RFT. I'm hoping the local Qtown one or Targets start getting some more shipments in. Still want another Gam Guard and maybe even another Bespin Han, we'll see.

SaberSonic83
07-13-2011, 10:08 AM
check the Qtown KMART, no B-Wings...yet.

they had pretty much the whole AOTC vintage wave though, including Zam.

CaptainC
07-20-2011, 12:21 PM
check the Qtown KMART, no B-Wings...yet.

they had pretty much the whole AOTC vintage wave though, including Zam.

Hey, thanx for the heads up about Q-Town Kmart. I was there this morning and they had 2 B-Wings on the top across from the Star Wars figures. Both boxes were pretty smashed up so I'm not sure if you are a MOC collector or loose. The would be alot better if you are a loose collector. I was hoping they still had Mace and Kit but those two were of course the only two missing. They still had a Padme if anyone needs.

BenSkywalker
07-20-2011, 08:30 PM
The Pennsylvania Star Wars Collecting Society is pleased to announce
our 2011 charity fundraiser. We are selling medallions featuring the
likeness of Princess Leia to benefit Operation Troop Appreciation.
The medallions cost $10 each + fees and shipping, and can be ordered
through our web site at:
http://www.pswcs.com/OperationTroopAppreciation/

Operation Troop Appreciation supports deployed military personnel by
shipping them comfort items, equipment and other wish list items. In
the second quarter of 2011, OTA sent care packages to 71 separate
units totaling 6,840 deployed troops serving in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Since July of 2004, OTA, a 100% volunteer organization, has granted
wishes to over 100,000 troops. PSWCS is thrilled for the opportunity
to help this organization on their mission.

The medallions are 1.75" in diameter with colored enamel on both faces
and have been approved by Lucasfilm Ltd. They were produced in a
one-time run of 1000 pieces. Each comes with a certificate of
authenticity.

Please visit the site for additional details, and thank you for
supporting this worthy charity!

SaberSonic83
07-20-2011, 11:35 PM
bummer they got smashed! but I'll be checking them out anyway probably since I'm an opener, I do like a nice crispy box though as well...thanks for the heads up as well!

CaptainC
07-21-2011, 04:19 PM
bummer they got smashed! but I'll be checking them out anyway probably since I'm an opener, I do like a nice crispy box though as well...thanks for the heads up as well!

No problem bro, hope you have some luck in finding one. I thought about getting one but at 39.99 I passed and hope I don't regret it like other exclusives in the past.

K-Mart on Tilghman of course had none out. That store just sucks anymore. I'm going to try the K-Mart in Whitehall next week.

SaberSonic83
07-21-2011, 04:36 PM
Hey I ended up purchasing the last B-Wing today. Was in the exact spot you said it would be. Box was in better shape than I thought, but was mangled up on one of the smaller side panels. Still managed to get it for 10% off because of this and I'm an opener anyways. Still keeping the box though!

Also, I checked the Whitehall one right before just in case they might have some crispy boxes, but they didn't have anything when I checked. Pretty poor assortment of SW anyways, just a lot of battle packs. Hope you find better luck though...

fistofan
08-27-2011, 10:05 AM
Hi everybody, I'm from PA and thought I'd start posting here. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

My local Kmart just got a shipment of B-Wings in, it looks pretty neat. Speaking of exclusives, I picked up a TCW Commander Blackout at TRU. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CaptainC
08-27-2011, 09:44 PM
Hi everybody, I'm from PA and thought I'd start posting here. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

My local Kmart just got a shipment of B-Wings in, it looks pretty neat. Speaking of exclusives, I picked up a TCW Commander Blackout at TRU. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Hey welcome. Nice to see someone new reporting here. This thread has really died in the last few years. What part of Pa you from.

fistofan
08-28-2011, 07:19 PM
I'm about 45 minutes away from Harrisburg. My area pretty much stinks with only three major SW-selling stores but I guess the fact that I'm about the only collector in the area makes it a little easier to track down figures. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

SaberSonic83
08-29-2011, 03:53 PM
I'm about 45 minutes away from Harrisburg. My area pretty much stinks with only three major SW-selling stores but I guess the fact that I'm about the only collector in the area makes it a little easier to track down figures. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Yes welcome, it's been me and Cappy C for about a year since I started coming to this thread. He's been my sole resource for the Lehigh Valley/MontCo area.

At least you don't have much competition man! I have been checking the Qtown target but the only new stuff they have is the Vintage 3 packs, the movie release 4 packs, the new Ultimate Sabers (I'm still holding out for Luke's ROTJ, which no one seems to have) and new voice masks like Clone Trooper and Grevious.

I'm really fiending for that new Landspeeder and Taun Taun, should have known that Hasbro's projected August release date was a sham, it's gonna be another 1-2 months, just watch.

SaberSonic83
09-22-2011, 07:13 PM
hey guys, got some pretty serious action at TRU in Whitehall PA today, near Allentown and the Lehigh Valley Mall.

Saw 5, count em', 5 Red Y-Wings in perfect boxes.

Saw 1 Rebel Tech with Hangar Cart. I left it there for someone else since I already have one and really didn't want to take it away from someone who needs it.

Saw the Trench Run Scene pack, the box is huge and it retails for $99. New X-Wing looks awesome, Vader's TIE has a slightly different paint job this time.

Anyways, hope you guys find this useful!

CaptainC
09-25-2011, 08:35 PM
hey guys, got some pretty serious action at TRU in Whitehall PA today, near Allentown and the Lehigh Valley Mall.

Saw 5, count em', 5 Red Y-Wings in perfect boxes.

Saw 1 Rebel Tech with Hangar Cart. I left it there for someone else since I already have one and really didn't want to take it away from someone who needs it.

Saw the Trench Run Scene pack, the box is huge and it retails for $99. New X-Wing looks awesome, Vader's TIE has a slightly different paint job this time.

Anyways, hope you guys find this useful!

Thanx. Might have to hit that TRU up on Tuesday. Been awhile since I traveled up there. Other then finding the new MU wave, not much action in these parts.

SaberSonic83
09-26-2011, 04:45 PM
yeah still on the look out for landspeeder, tauntaun battlepack, etc.

check allentown Target today, nothing to see there at all. just collectors 3 packs and the new attack shuttle.

CaptainC
10-20-2011, 05:34 PM
yeah still on the look out for landspeeder, tauntaun battlepack, etc.

check allentown Target today, nothing to see there at all. just collectors 3 packs and the new attack shuttle.

Hey Buddy, they had 1 of each today at the Target on Cedar Crest. They were on a end display next to the Star Wars section. I finally found the latest wave at of all places East Greenville Wal-Mart today.

SaberSonic83
10-20-2011, 10:30 PM
Hey Buddy, they had 1 of each today at the Target on Cedar Crest. They were on a end display next to the Star Wars section. I finally found the latest wave at of all places East Greenville Wal-Mart today.

Nice! anymore of the latest wave over in EG? I live right by there, even closer than Target. But good to know these things are FINALLY showing up. Still pissed we gotta pay $25 for all of them. A little pricey if you ask me. Great info as always though, thanks a lot!

CaptainC
10-21-2011, 03:37 PM
Nice! anymore of the latest wave over in EG? I live right by there, even closer than Target. But good to know these things are FINALLY showing up. Still pissed we gotta pay $25 for all of them. A little pricey if you ask me. Great info as always though, thanks a lot!

No man, sorry. Looks like only 1 case was put out. I found them around 2 PM which kinda surprised me they were still there that late in the day. I agree with the price for the landspeeder and tauntaun. To me they should only be about 14.99 but not during these times. Makes me miss the ROTS days when stuff was still reasonable.

SaberSonic83
10-21-2011, 06:12 PM
No man, sorry. Looks like only 1 case was put out. I found them around 2 PM which kinda surprised me they were still there that late in the day. I agree with the price for the landspeeder and tauntaun. To me they should only be about 14.99 but not during these times. Makes me miss the ROTS days when stuff was still reasonable.

well I caved and got all 3 of the Target exclusives. Unreal for $80 including tax, not even cool. I just figure with Hasbro's low numbers I'm not going to see them around much longer. Thanks again for the tip, got them at the Cedar Crest Target, still had a battle pack and landspeeder.

SaberSonic83
10-28-2011, 06:23 PM
Hey guys was at the Harleysville Wal-Mart today and found the Echo Base Trooper! Love this figure more than most, it's such a great sculpt all around. Bummed he doesn't stand very well, you gotta position his arms in front more. I wanted him in that kind of servile military stance with his arms behind his back, but he just wants to fall over. Great detail in this random figure though. Plus I love Hoth.

Anyways, a few figures still remained, saw Bastilla Shan and also Jango Fett. Both figs looked great and I also found a Wicket there with Logray!?! Plus a Rebel Fleet Trooper. So if you are in need of any of those, head down ASAP.

CaptainC
11-16-2011, 08:19 PM
Had a good day yesterday. Took a road trip and found Slave Leia, Tie Fighter Pilot and Han with Trench coat at Abington Target. They had a couple of different figures with the Revenge of the Jedi packaging but couldn't see myself spending another 10 bucks for a figure I already have just for the title. Then I headed up to Warrington Wal-Mart and finally found the elusive Mace Windu and Kit Fisto.

Abington Target did have at least 1 of each left of Leia Slave and Tie Fighter Pilot and a couple trench coat Han's. Is the Mace Windu wave being revised in newer stuff or was this just an old case lying around in back.

SaberSonic83
11-17-2011, 04:18 PM
Had a good day yesterday. Took a road trip and found Slave Leia, Tie Fighter Pilot and Han with Trench coat at Abington Target. They had a couple of different figures with the Revenge of the Jedi packaging but couldn't see myself spending another 10 bucks for a figure I already have just for the title. Then I headed up to Warrington Wal-Mart and finally found the elusive Mace Windu and Kit Fisto.

Abington Target did have at least 1 of each left of Leia Slave and Tie Fighter Pilot and a couple trench coat Han's. Is the Mace Windu wave being revised in newer stuff or was this just an old case lying around in back.

Nice I didn't know the Revenge cards had hit yet. I finally got my Ponda Baba and an Echo Base Trooper, but I'm still waiting on a new Gammorean and I'd like to get another Slave Leia because she's on a Vintage card plus I want one to be sitting and one to stand in the action poses for some dios. Trench coat Han kills me with that ridiculous barrel chest that could have easily been fixed.

SaberSonic83
11-18-2011, 05:27 PM
Checked Allentown Target off Airport Rd. today after work, but I'll be damned if they still didn't restock the freakin' shelves with new product. Absolutely NO new figures whatsoever, still Sandtroopers and remnants of ROTJ Wave, unreal.

I did luck out though because I found the hard-to-find Luke ROTJ Ultimate FX Lightsaber. The green one comes 1 unit per case, so the rest are all Vader's and Anikan's which blows. But I found one and they were already marked down to 29.99 plus I used a TEXT coupon they offered and they listed it right on the price tag. The clerk scanned it and sure enough, 5 bucks off! Not bad for 26.99 total with tax, especially considering it's on par with the Master Replica technology.

So if any of you guys need to get your role play on, but cheaply, hit up the Targets ASAP!

fistofan
12-10-2011, 10:35 PM
Yeah, I don't really follow role playing stuff so I was surprised there was even a Luke Skywalker lightsaber at TRU. I couldn't resist picking it up. :D I also found Vintage Wave 9 the other day at Kmart, which surprised me because they are usually barren in the SW section. Now I just have to find the Revenge wave and I'm good to go!

CaptainC
01-12-2012, 12:08 PM
How is everyone doing in this fine new year. Just a heads up, TPM wave has hit Pa. Found the remnants of it at Target on Cedar Crest this morning. I grabbed the only Queen Amidala.

SaberSonic83
01-12-2012, 06:52 PM
Doing great, however no collecting news worth speaking of. This has gotta be like a 3-4 month drought. I did pick up a Luke Skywalker Ultimate FX lightsaber, pretty great for $25 (had some coupons at the time).

Still waiting to see a nice Leia reissue or a Wedge or another Gamorrean Guard. I've only found remnants of the Revenge wave, TIE Pilot, Endor Han, R2 with tray, but no Leia at all.

SaberSonic83
02-07-2012, 05:14 PM
Saw all the Phantom Menace stuff at Q-town Target, nothing exceptional nor were there any 'light up' characters, but most of TPM wave was there including vehicles. I was stoked to see the new painted Rebel Trooper Blaster which I def. picked up.

I'm a sucker for sweet Role Play stuff even though I'm not a kid anymore, the sculpts for this are fantastic and the colors are much better than on the previous version. Has a light-up laser site too, def. recommend it if you enjoy Star Wars guns.

SaberSonic83
02-26-2012, 02:25 PM
Hey I ended up purchasing the last B-Wing today. Was in the exact spot you said it would be. Box was in better shape than I thought, but was mangled up on one of the smaller side panels. Still managed to get it for 10% off because of this and I'm an opener anyways. Still keeping the box though!

Also, I checked the Whitehall one right before just in case they might have some crispy boxes, but they didn't have anything when I checked. Pretty poor assortment of SW anyways, just a lot of battle packs. Hope you find better luck though...

Found the ROTJ wave at Springfield Wal-Mart, finally got that Slave Leia on a card and picked up another Rebel Fleet Trooper, both were only $4! I'd take advantage if at all possible, supposedly ALL the new deleted scene figures are that cheap.

Professor
02-26-2012, 06:09 PM
Found the remnants of deleted scenes wave at King of Prussia TRU. Jack at KOP Wal-Mart.

CaptainC
02-26-2012, 07:03 PM
Found the remnants of deleted scenes wave at King of Prussia TRU. Jack at KOP Wal-Mart.

I was just about to ask if any one had seen that wave yet. I am going to try Wal-mart first being that there only 4.00. Most Wal-marts and Targets should being resets this week with some new stuff out including the Avengers stuff.

SaberSonic83
02-27-2012, 04:53 PM
I was just about to ask if any one had seen that wave yet. I am going to try Wal-mart first being that there only 4.00. Most Wal-marts and Targets should being resets this week with some new stuff out including the Avengers stuff.

Anyone luck Mr. C? I'm gonna check Quakertown Wally tonight and maybe Target as well.

CaptainC
02-27-2012, 08:17 PM
Anyone luck Mr. C? I'm gonna check Quakertown Wally tonight and maybe Target as well.

Nope. I checked Trexlertown, Quakertown and East Greenville Wal-Marts this morning and nothing. I will be going back out tomorrow so I will keep you posted. Also today was the 1st day The Avengers stuff was to be put out and all 3 Wal-Marts still hadn't gotten to it.

SaberSonic83
02-27-2012, 10:44 PM
Nope. I checked Trexlertown, Quakertown and East Greenville Wal-Marts this morning and nothing. I will be going back out tomorrow so I will keep you posted. Also today was the 1st day The Avengers stuff was to be put out and all 3 Wal-Marts still hadn't gotten to it.

Ahh I gotcha, it just occurred to me you ARE an Avengers fan after all haha that Avatar has been staring me in the face for months, that must sweeten the hunt for you these days.

I swear our area is always slacking on timeliness and shipments with Hasbro.

Professor
02-28-2012, 09:48 AM

Found nothing at KOP Wal-Mart.

CaptainC
03-11-2012, 07:46 PM
Well so far it looks like the deleted scene wave has skipped or is just super slow to get here in the Lehigh Valley. Anyone seen this wave anywhere in the state? So far the only place this wave was found was in KOP.

SaberSonic83
03-12-2012, 04:47 PM
I've been on the lookout, went to the Limerick Target and only found the entire TPM wave. Tons of figs. Wal-Mart barely has anything wherever I check and it's always TPM.

SaberSonic83
04-09-2012, 01:36 PM
double checked Wal-Mart in East Greenville and down in Springfield outside Philly, absolutely nothing but TPM wave STILL! So freakin' annoying, I hate that they never put the new figures out until the old ones sell through. I refuse to pay top dollar at TRU when Wallys are giving us these Sandstorm figs for $5 a pop!

CaptainC
04-26-2012, 09:43 AM
I hate these long droughts of not finding new Star Wars but also anything else I collect. I have only found 2 out of the 5 deleted scene figs and that was at Quakertown Wal-Mart almost a month ago. Hasbro really dropped the ball again on the Phantom Menace wave. I hope these next couple of waves are as abundant as the last wave. Wait thats right stores won't have any room on the pegs for newer stuff because of TPM!

SaberSonic83
04-26-2012, 03:45 PM
I hate these long droughts of not finding new Star Wars but also anything else I collect. I have only found 2 out of the 5 deleted scene figs and that was at Quakertown Wal-Mart almost a month ago. Hasbro really dropped the ball again on the Phantom Menace wave. I hope these next couple of waves are as abundant as the last wave. Wait thats right stores won't have any room on the pegs for newer stuff because of TPM!

That's cool you found at least 2 of the Sandstorm figs. That's 2 more than I've ever seen in the wild bro! Crazy freakin' distribution, I thought all this was fixed? Unbelievable. Cheers to finding a few, the Qtown Wally is the ONLY one I didn't check around here, figures!

SaberSonic83
04-29-2012, 11:02 AM
Checked Qtown Wally today, absolutely nothing but Phantom Menace. No kid or collector wants to buy these, they may be great sculpts and figures, but the movie is so terrible it really brings their value down. I wish Hasbro would realize this.

CaptainC
05-08-2012, 12:52 PM
Been hearing that the Malgus wave has been hitting Target so of course I check both Q-Town and Cedar Crest and to my surprise, NOTHING! Also checked Q-Town and Trexlertown Wal-Marts and also nothing new. Somethings gotta give soon. Those retail shelves have been looking pathetic since Feb.

SaberSonic83
05-08-2012, 09:32 PM
Been hearing that the Malgus wave has been hitting Target so of course I check both Q-Town and Cedar Crest and to my surprise, NOTHING! Also checked Q-Town and Trexlertown Wal-Marts and also nothing new. Somethings gotta give soon. Those retail shelves have been looking pathetic since Feb.

It's unreal, I've seen ZERO sandstorm figures it's as if that wave was totally forgotten about all together and now I can't find the Malgus wave either. The only person I know to have found Sandstorm figs was you! It's not as if we live in some remote area either, Allentown is the 3rd largest city in PA and the other stores are a jump outside Philly. I really don't get it. And of course when the figs actually go on SALE we can't find them!

Jayrod
05-16-2012, 08:18 PM
I live near the Exton area but travel all over looking for these figures and always nothing. It is so depressing anymore. Target and Wal-mart never have anything. I really hate this area for figures. I walk into a store and I all ready know what I am going to find, nothing or 20 of the same figure. So frustrating.

SaberSonic83
05-17-2012, 03:21 PM
I live near the Exton area but travel all over looking for these figures and always nothing. It is so depressing anymore. Target and Wal-mart never have anything. I really hate this area for figures. I walk into a store and I all ready know what I am going to find, nothing or 20 of the same figure. So frustrating.

It's unreal bro, I really thought last year was bad, this is way worse. I can't even SEE these figures, let alone find ANY remnants. I actually just got fed up when I saw your post and CHATTED and called Hasbro to report my concerns to the team.

CaptainC
05-17-2012, 06:49 PM
Well when I saw the two new posts I thought, finally, someone has had some luck but to my surprise Pa is still in a drought. I just don't know if its Hasbro or the 3 main retail chains(TRU, Target and Wal-Mart)not ordering this stuff or it could be both. Its not just Star Wars it seems whatever Hasbro owns weather its MU, Marvel Legends, Avengers line and G. I. Joe are just not be restocked. The only thing Hasbro is keeping up with is Transformers Prime. Mattel has been just as bad this year with there distribution with WWE. Stores get in 1 case of the newest wave of WWE, the popular figures which for some reason are only packed 1 per case in that wave get bought right away and then stores never see the wave again. I can only really do a toy hunt 1 day outta the week and that is on a Monday or mostly Tuesday due to work and refuse to buy online with there prices.

Jayrod
05-18-2012, 12:49 AM
It's unreal bro, I really thought last year was bad, this is way worse. I can't even SEE these figures, let alone find ANY remnants. I actually just got fed up when I saw your post and CHATTED and called Hasbro to report my concerns to the team.

LOL what did they say???? Wait let me guess they tried to blame the stores for not putting them on the shelf. What a joke. They are really killing the hobby of collecting any new star wars items for me. I am really getting sick and tired of going into a store and seeing the same crap all the time.

-CaptainC I feel your pain, I was forced to buy a case of action figures online just because I fear I wont get them, It wasn't to bad, and the only reason I did it was because I wanted most of the figures that were being sold in the case and when you broke it down it was $10 a figure and thats what Toys r us charges anyways.

Do you guys know if its only us in the philly area? What about Jersey or maybe Ill have to go to Maryland.

Addiction is a hell of a thing.;)

jedisquared
05-18-2012, 04:14 AM
Shoot, no disrespect...but dont consider MD...we're suffering a drought of pegwarmers worst than last year. I saw the deleted scene wave once...and haven't seen anything new at retail since. {sigh}

obreaslan
05-18-2012, 09:54 AM
I can tell you that there's nothing in South Jersey either. :'( We haven't seen anything new since the TPM wave in January. I found the Deleted Scene wave at a Walmart in Philly but it never showed up over here. I come to this thread in hopes of finding anything on your side of the border. I guess it's just as bad there as SJ.

SaberSonic83
05-20-2012, 11:08 AM
I can tell you that there's nothing in South Jersey either. :'( We haven't seen anything new since the TPM wave in January. I found the Deleted Scene wave at a Walmart in Philly but it never showed up over here. I come to this thread in hopes of finding anything on your side of the border. I guess it's just as bad there as SJ.

Man that blows guys, I hate hearing that other surrounding states are even having terrible stock of figures.

However, it's good to see some fresh blood on the Area Report board! As for what Hasbro said, they didn't blame it on any stores per say and they acknowledged that it was a problem and that it would be taken to the team who handles these types of issues. The lady who took notes seemed very sympathetic and understanding of my cause, so I'm hoping at the very least they'll see that a fan took the time to actually "call" them about distribution so maybe they need to take a closer look at it. I've never made a customer service phone call like that in my life, and I really can't imagine they've been flooded with calls for this because most complaints never leave these boards. I just figured someone's gotta do it! Hopefully that will influence some kind of change in their awareness level.

CaptainC
05-22-2012, 01:55 PM
Well I finally found something new! Don't hold your breath it was just the new movie heroes line at Q-Town Wal-Mart this morning and the only one I wanted, Padme, was gone. Oh well, I still have that same figure from the episode I line. I was tempted to buy Jar Jar and Anakin but passed. Jar Jar doesn't look too bad in person but the rest of the wave is subpar.

SaberSonic83
05-22-2012, 03:31 PM
Well I finally found something new! Don't hold your breath it was just the new movie heroes line at Q-Town Wal-Mart this morning and the only one I wanted, Padme, was gone. Oh well, I still have that same figure from the episode I line. I was tempted to buy Jar Jar and Anakin but passed. Jar Jar doesn't look too bad in person but the rest of the wave is subpar.

Good to know, thanks Capi-TAN

Jayrod
05-24-2012, 07:34 AM
Man that blows guys, I hate hearing that other surrounding states are even having terrible stock of figures.

However, it's good to see some fresh blood on the Area Report board! As for what Hasbro said, they didn't blame it on any stores per say and they acknowledged that it was a problem and that it would be taken to the team who handles these types of issues. The lady who took notes seemed very sympathetic and understanding of my cause, so I'm hoping at the very least they'll see that a fan took the time to actually "call" them about distribution so maybe they need to take a closer look at it. I've never made a customer service phone call like that in my life, and I really can't imagine they've been flooded with calls for this because most complaints never leave these boards. I just figured someone's gotta do it! Hopefully that will influence some kind of change in their awareness level.

Just wondering if you have the info you used to call Hasbro? You are right, the complains should leave the board and maybe they will see that we do care and change. But I really wont hold my breath. Maybe we can have them for Christmas. ;)

SaberSonic83
05-24-2012, 05:16 PM
Just wondering if you have the info you used to call Hasbro? You are right, the complains should leave the board and maybe they will see that we do care and change. But I really wont hold my breath. Maybe we can have them for Christmas. ;)

Sure man, here's the link to all the stuff I used (CHAT and phone service)

CONTACT HASBRO (http://www.hasbro.com/customer-service/contacts/)

Also, I found 2 Yavin Tech and Cart packs in the Whitehall TRU near Allentown. In case anyone needs them, they have been marked down to $15.99. I left them on the racks since I already have one.

CaptainC
05-29-2012, 05:49 PM
Well some good news to report, my buddy found the Nom Anor wave at Hilltown Wal-Mart over the weekend so 1 new wave has hit Pa. I checked both Trexlertown and Quakertown this morning and still nothing. Keep your eyes open.

SaberSonic83
05-30-2012, 08:11 PM
Well some good news to report, my buddy found the Nom Anor wave at Hilltown Wal-Mart over the weekend so 1 new wave has hit Pa. I checked both Trexlertown and Quakertown this morning and still nothing. Keep your eyes open.

Nice what other OT figs does that wave include, Evazan???

CaptainC
06-21-2012, 08:45 AM
"Throwing my hands up" I give up with retail! This is the worst I've seen it in 20 years I've been collecting. I know, I know, be patient, but this is just getting frustrating. Anyone having any luck but hasn't posted it?

SaberSonic83
06-21-2012, 07:22 PM
"Throwing my hands up" I give up with retail! This is the worst I've seen it in 20 years I've been collecting. I know, I know, be patient, but this is just getting frustrating. Anyone having any luck but hasn't posted it?

Capitan, I got nothin' man! I literally have been searching the Wal-Mart's and Target's of Springfield DELCO where my lady lives and NOTHING! I have never seen such despicable product. It's unreal how Hasbro expects to make ANY money of Star Wars. Are they sabotaging the VC?! I've gotten so down I bought a Mattel Batman from the Dark Knight Rises and man does that figure stink. NO articulation and the grappling hook doesn't even come out of the gun. No action features, hell, not even other figures listed on the back. It's the most generic stink I've seen for a figure of today's day and age. The role play stuff on the other hand is quite cool, utility belts, batarangs with masks, I had to get one! Still waiting on the Grapnel Tri-Blaster. Looking for new Thundercats stuff too, but all I really want are the awesome Panthro nunchucks which haven't been released yet.

There is only one explanation I'm holding hope for: that all the Deleted Scenes Figs and other waves are being stockpiled in the warehouses waiting to be released. I've seen TPM dwindled down to the battle droids and STILL NO NEW FIGURES ARE PUT OUT!

I refuse to buy from TRU unless it's an exclusive and online is just too easy and too expensive. The hunt is over for me though, I'll just buy a figure when I see one now. Hopefully someone else has had some luck.

Jayrod
06-24-2012, 04:07 PM
Hey guys,

Same situation with me. Nothing, even worst than nothing the shelves are stockpiled with other toys but the star wars section is always the same. It seems like every other toy section is filled but the star wars are staying the same, empty. In some of the stores the shelves are full but nothing new. This one walmart I walked into had like ten of the same figures.

Its really starting to stink for me because I have noticed that I dont even want to go and look anymore. Before I couldn't drive by a target/toysrus/walmart without going in, but now i just drive right by. :rolleyes:

Time will tell but when the figures hit the stores we'll all miss out because we are just to feed up with the disappointment.

Not good.

SaberSonic83
07-11-2012, 09:02 PM
OK so East Greenville Wal-Mart had a Light-Up Movie Heroes Vader and Obi-Wan, actually pretty cool figs, but I left em on the pegs.

Also, Q-town had Qui-Gon light up and Obi-Wan as well.

Absolutely nothing else to speak of, I can't believe we still have yet to see any Deleted Scenes figures surface. They have to be rotting back in a store room somewhere, either that, or we're never ever getting them, which would REALLY **** me off.

Anyways, probably nothing new here, but I thought it worth mentioning to anyone into those particular figs.

Is the Dark Knight Rises here yet!?

CaptainC
07-13-2012, 10:21 AM
YES! YES! YES! Finally, Star Wars, has come back toooo Pennsylvania! Thats right, check your K-Marts! I found 5 new figures this morning at the K-Mart on Tilghman, outside of Allentown. I grabbed Nikto, Odd Ball(Clone Pilot), Wedge Antilles(I know not new but never found him the 1st time out), Luke in Hoth Outfit and the new Darth Vader. Well its a start. Not the figures I was hoping to find the 1st time around but nevertheless its good to see new stuff other then TPM garbage.

Hey Saber, I'm right there with ya for TDKR. I'll be there opening night at the Rave in Center Valley. 1 more week, can't wait!

SaberSonic83
07-15-2012, 03:59 PM
YES! YES! YES! Finally, Star Wars, has come back toooo Pennsylvania! Thats right, check your K-Marts! I found 5 new figures this morning at the K-Mart on Tilghman, outside of Allentown. I grabbed Nikto, Odd Ball(Clone Pilot), Wedge Antilles(I know not new but never found him the 1st time out), Luke in Hoth Outfit and the new Darth Vader. Well its a start. Not the figures I was hoping to find the 1st time around but nevertheless its good to see new stuff other then TPM garbage.

Hey Saber, I'm right there with ya for TDKR. I'll be there opening night at the Rave in Center Valley. 1 more week, can't wait!

Wow K-Mart huh? I'll have to swing by my local one, I hope I make out like you did. Also, I'll be attending that opening night, hopefully in IMAX if it's not sold out, RAVE is the bomb for movies.

CaptainC
07-16-2012, 11:39 AM
Wow K-Mart huh? I'll have to swing by my local one, I hope I make out like you did. Also, I'll be attending that opening night, hopefully in IMAX if it's not sold out, RAVE is the bomb for movies.

Yes sir, K-Mart. I was just as shocked to find anything new espically Star Wars at K-Mart. I hear all these reports from other states about finding new stuff at Target and Wal-Mart but never K-Mart. Anyways, I hit a few stores this morning hoping to continue my luck but to no avail. I did check Q-Town K-Mart but nothing new and I think we should just boycott Q-Town Target. That store has got to be the worst in the state for anything new along with East Greenville Wal-Mart. Just pathetic! I think you may have better luck seeing Batman in imax during the week next week. I think every show in imax this weekend will be sold out. I'm going friday nite then on my day off next week seeing it in imax.

SaberSonic83
07-16-2012, 12:06 PM
Yes sir, K-Mart. I was just as shocked to find anything new espically Star Wars at K-Mart. I hear all these reports from other states about finding new stuff at Target and Wal-Mart but never K-Mart. Anyways, I hit a few stores this morning hoping to continue my luck but to no avail. I did check Q-Town K-Mart but nothing new and I think we should just boycott Q-Town Target. That store has got to be the worst in the state for anything new along with East Greenville Wal-Mart. Just pathetic! I think you may have better luck seeing Batman in imax during the week next week. I think every show in imax this weekend will be sold out. I'm going friday nite then on my day off next week seeing it in imax.

Right on, I appreciate the updates on both those Wal-Marts and the Qtown Target, I now live in Qtown for the time being and I am constantly stifled that there are no new figures on the pegs. It's absolutely unreal. Unfortunately, Qtown KMart is the same thing, I found remnants of the AOTC wave! Nothing new there at all except all the new Batman stuff. B-Wing was still there for $29. Since January, things have been absolute ****.

SaberSonic83
08-20-2012, 11:19 AM
So I found General Cracken in the Harleysville Wal-Mart, but you should have seen what someone did to the Vintage figs there. Every single one of them was smashed in or crushed by a hand. Even the 2 Cracken's I saw, which really pissed me off since I was actually going to buy one. I took it to the customer service lady, and she said she could give me a dollar off - ___ - so that was a fiasco, but she also told me that usually they are allowed to send those back to the manufacturer for a refund. Maybe this criminal was actually trying to force them to get rid of the god forsaken Phantom Menace figures and get new stock in. I guess in some ways I agree with what he did, but come on, why did he have to destroy the only 2 Deleted Scenes figures that were there!? That was literally the first NEW figure I've seen on the racks from the VC since January I think. Absolutely atrocious work on behalf of Hasbro.

SaberSonic83
09-26-2012, 10:17 AM
Found a HOTH Luke down at the Plymouth Meeting Target by the Guitar Center and Old Navy. There was one more left, then nothing but TPM, go figure. First fresh find at a Target in probably 7-8 months I think.

Jayrod
09-26-2012, 02:21 PM
Has anyone checked any local K-marts? I hear they are pretty good with new figures. I am mad at you Saber because your find is going to make me go look tomorrow :grin:. I have given up looking because of always being disappointed. Now I am going to start again. Maybe with the Christmas decorations being set out they could bring some new star wars figures. B) probably wishful thinking but who knows.

CaptainC
09-29-2012, 09:05 PM
Keep the faith fellows. I made a rare Saturday stop at East Greenville Wal-Mart and found 4 outta the 6 lost wave figures today. They were unpunched also which makes it better if your a MOC collector. Only ones missing were Vader and a Clone Trooper. Its been awhile since I made a post here just because I'm dealing with fatherhood again and sleepless nights. Hope all is well with you Saber.

SaberSonic83
09-29-2012, 10:49 PM
No way! That's right by me, I gave up on that place months ago. I can't believe you actually found some there, any leftovers?

SaberSonic83
11-07-2012, 06:29 PM
Fatherhood too, C?! I missed that part last time, congrats! Kids are great, just happened upon some new figs in SOME form today at K-Mart in Q-town. They have the Vintage 2-packs of the Ewoks who take over the AT-ST in Jedi and also the AT-ST drivers, who are modeled after director Richard Marquand and I think Joe Johnston? Those guys cameo'd in that role. Anyhow, new Star Wars, but still ONLY Phantom Menace wave everywhere, I even went so far as to actually ask clerks at all 3 stores to check backstock and nothing. Absolutely nothing. I'm convinced some little b ! T CH (pardon my French) sits on the shipments, scums them, and resells on eBay. If you're on here, thanks a lot pal for saving some for the rest of us! SCUM is right...

CaptainC
11-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Hey SS, yep, fatherhood again which has prevented from going out hunting the last 2 months so I broke down and ordered some new figs on Hasbro Toy Shop. I still check out Trexlertown and East Greenville Wal-mart from time to time and nothing. What are your feelings on the next trilogy? I didn't find this out until a couple of days after it was announced due to lack of power. I'm exciting for 3 new movies!

SaberSonic83
11-09-2012, 08:51 PM
Haha I just read your "Rear Admiral" quote, that's classic man! I am psyched for the continuation, but I think they need to tread very carefully. My thoughts are along the lines that a very solid director is needed, they need to return to the "dirty" universe rather than the polished CGI. I'm hoping they leave the CGI out of it as much as possible and focus on the characters. In my opinion, Luke absolutely has to be in it, including Leia, Chewie and Han if possible. Droids would be a nice cameo, but aren't really vital. I'm hoping they stick with the original story treatments that Lucas had written many years ago for 7, 8 and 9. More Star Wars is great! I'm just nervous it will be prequel city all over again. The acting has to be good as well as the script. Too bad Kirshner isn't alive, he'd be perfect!

Just checked Q-town Wal-Mart and Target, nothing as usual. Wally did have the new limited articulation sets for Bespin and TPM. Heads looked cool, but I feel those figures are really taking a step back in design. It's like Power of the Force all over again without the muscles! So I passed. I think I might break down as well man, who knows. I need the rest of the Deleted Scenes figs! But as always, keep me posted and I'll do the same. Cheers man!

Uriarte69
11-17-2012, 08:21 PM
Just got home from the Doylestown K-Mart, looks like they just put out a case or 2 of ewok scouts and at-st crew 2 packs. Also looked like a fresh case of movie heroes wave 3. Picked up 2 ewok sets, 1 light up vader and one r2. Still a light up vader and plenty of 2 packs left.

SaberSonic83
11-20-2012, 04:40 PM
It's official, I caved and used the $10 off and free shipping at Hasbro Toy Shop to get 6 figures I was missing. I hate stooping so low. What absolute ***** I tell you! Hasbro has single-handedly KILLED the hunt....

CaptainC
11-20-2012, 09:13 PM
It's official, I caved and used the $10 off and free shipping at Hasbro Toy Shop to get 6 figures I was missing. I hate stooping so low. What absolute ***** I tell you! Hasbro has single-handedly KILLED the hunt....

I hear ya buddy. I did the same about a month ago and it sucks. I keep checking Hasbro Toy Shop every other day to see if the 5 I still need will ever be available. I checked a few Targets today with there buy one get 50% off the second sale and a couple stores restocked TPM wave. Unreal.

SaberSonic83
11-22-2012, 12:34 PM
Seriously!? The madness continues, but Happy Thanksgiving everybody, maybe we can all catch some Black Friday restocks or something.

SaberSonic83
12-06-2012, 05:01 PM
Wedge was hanging out in the 5 Below in Qtown, already got him on HTS unfortunately. Would have loved the $5 price tag, sheesh. Remnants of AOTC wave and ROTJ wave were there, lots of Rebel Soldiers.

Notorious_Boba
12-11-2012, 06:07 PM
If your looking for SW Year to Year and TOR Encylopedia books. Go to Sam's Club.
-----------------------
"He's no good to me dead.":ninja:

SaberSonic83
12-11-2012, 06:58 PM
If your looking for SW Year to Year and TOR Encylopedia books. Go to Sam's Club.
-----------------------
"He's no good to me dead.":ninja:

Thanks for the tip bro, keep us posted on anything else you see and we'll do the same.

So far, 5 Below's I've checked only have AOTC wave and ROTJ, but no Gam Guards.

Uriarte69
12-22-2012, 03:55 PM
Quakertown 5 and Below had 3 Gammies, 2 wedges and a wicket. Look by the registers, they weren't in the back with the rest. There were even some punch tabs below them so you can make them unpunched :)

SaberSonic83
12-23-2012, 11:04 AM
Quakertown 5 and Below had 3 Gammies, 2 wedges and a wicket. Look by the registers, they weren't in the back with the rest. There were even some punch tabs below them so you can make them unpunched :)

Thank you! I hope they are still there when I go over

SaberSonic83
12-24-2012, 04:30 PM

No GAMS! Damn it, someone got there first...

SaberSonic83
12-27-2012, 12:27 AM
Well merry christmas to all and to me, I lucked out in the Springfield 5 Below on Baltimore Pike and found 1 Gam Guard left! Super cool to get a VC figure for the great price of $5. Insane value considering these guys are routinely going for at least $20 on eBay.

Notorious_Boba
02-16-2013, 12:16 PM
Vechicle 2 pks and TCW Y-wing from TRU in Franklin Mills Mall.:o

lister
03-15-2013, 09:01 AM
Saw remnants of the "online only" final wave of Vintage at the Franklin Mills FYE. No OT characters except Lumat so I'm wondering if somebody bought the case and returned the ones they didn't want.

CaptainC
07-05-2013, 10:05 PM
Hello all, anyone know if there any upcoming toy shows for the eastern part of the state. The Allentown Comic Con was cancelled this year and Philly had there big one but I am interested in any smaller one's where I could sell some of my stuff. Thanx!

CaptainC
07-16-2013, 04:42 PM
Saw the new saga legends at Cedar Crest Target for 5.99 but they are all an easy pass for me. Just a heads up that new stuff is hitting.

SaberSonic83
07-17-2013, 11:27 AM
Saw the new saga legends at Cedar Crest Target for 5.99 but they are all an easy pass for me. Just a heads up that new stuff is hitting.

Just went to Targets and Wally in Qtown and nothing new man. All TPM, I haven't seen a new figure in these stores in a year. It's absolutely sickening how BAD Hasbro screwed up....

Thanks for the heads up, though anything with Movie Heroes in it should go to the waste bin if you ask me. I want Vintage Collection and Vintage only.

Uriarte69
08-10-2013, 08:52 PM
Qtown Target had BS6 (1 of each of all but Maul), and lots of Saga Legends today.

sithlord1968
09-04-2013, 12:59 PM
Target Plymouth Meeting has BS6 R2 and Luke.
Target Abington has BS6 R2, Darth and Trooper and Rise of Vader set (4).
Comics And More Plymouth Meeting has BS 3.75

Uriarte69
09-04-2013, 01:22 PM
Target Quakertown had all 4 BS6 a few days ago.

Anyone know of any VC still on the pegs anywhere (non TPM wave)?

SaberSonic83
09-04-2013, 06:49 PM
I could care less about six inch, I want the 3.75 stuff and I can't even come by that. It's unreal what little stock PA gets, are we shafted or what!? I STILL see TPM crap loading the pegs at all locations.

None at East Greenville Wal-Mart and I did stop in the Plymouth Target, only to find the same 6 inchers as mentioned above. No 3.75s. Fantastic Hasbro

Uriarte69
09-04-2013, 07:13 PM
Quakertown Walmart has had a vader and a biker scout in the pegs for awhile. Quakertown Target had some on the pegs too, can't remember which ones.

SaberSonic83
09-05-2013, 03:40 PM
Quakertown Walmart has had a vader and a biker scout in the pegs for awhile. Quakertown Target had some on the pegs too, can't remember which ones.

Nice dude, thanks for the tip. I'm def. looking to get that Vader, Biggs, Ceremonial Luke and possibly one more, can't think of it now. Appreciate the insider info!

Uriarte69
09-05-2013, 05:08 PM
Nice dude, thanks for the tip. I'm def. looking to get that Vader, Biggs, Ceremonial Luke and possibly one more, can't think of it now. Appreciate the insider info!

just left Qtown Target. No Black Series left at all.

Uriarte69
09-08-2013, 10:49 AM
Quakertown KMart had a bunch of BS 3.75 figs on the shelves. Multiples of Vaders and Biker Scouts plus some others.

sithlord1968
09-09-2013, 08:24 AM
KofP WalMart had a few pegs filled with the new Angry Birds TelePODS, but nothing else new.

Skitz28
09-18-2013, 09:21 PM
I just moved to Easton, PA and noticed that the local Walmart didn't have any star wars toys....actually it's the only Walmart that I've been to that barely has any toys. Needless to say my son was very disappointed. Looks like Target is next on the list

SaberSonic83
09-18-2013, 09:45 PM
Welcome to the area, it's NOTORIOUS for lacking the Star Wars toys. I have no clue why our demographic isn't popular, especially when we have the 4th largest market in Philly. Hasbro distribution is so F'd and apparently to them we don't exist in Pennsylvania. Thank god there are great new Ninja Turtles toys to collect, I jumped ship. Couldn't even FIND the last wave of Vintage! Thanks Hasblo

SaberSonic83
09-19-2013, 05:59 PM
Got to the Harleysville Wal-Mart today, wait for it..........4 color change lightsabers. ANNNNNDDDDD that's all folks! Un-freaking-real...

Uriarte69
09-19-2013, 08:52 PM
Quakertown Walmart isn't too bad in comparison. Lots of 3 3/4" BS, saga legends, 36" Vaders and some 12" figures.

CaptainC
09-21-2013, 09:17 PM
I just moved to Easton, PA and noticed that the local Walmart didn't have any star wars toys....actually it's the only Walmart that I've been to that barely has any toys. Needless to say my son was very disappointed. Looks like Target is next on the list

Welcome. As Sabersonic said I've been a Star Wars collector for years and the lack of figures the last 2 years has pretty much killed the hobby for me. If you are looking for more places to go there is a TRU in Whitehall off of 22, take the Fullerton exit to Grape street. I'm getting tired of seeing this Black series 1 already clogging the shelves everywhere already along with the same 6" set. Bring on series 2.

sithlord1968
09-23-2013, 11:47 AM
Welcome. As Sabersonic said I've been a Star Wars collector for years and the lack of figures the last 2 years has pretty much killed the hobby for me. If you are looking for more places to go there is a TRU in Whitehall off of 22, take the Fullerton exit to Grape street. I'm getting tired of seeing this Black series 1 already clogging the shelves everywhere already along with the same 6" set. Bring on series 2.

This current period of time is reminiscent to me of the post-ROTJ ennui that enveloped collecting SW figs... I am taking this time to fill in gaps in my collection...hopefully you don't completely lose interest because once 2015 rolls around there is going to be plenty of new SW stuff to collect.

SaberSonic83
09-23-2013, 06:35 PM
Quakertown Walmart isn't too bad in comparison. Lots of 3 3/4" BS, saga legends, 36" Vaders and some 12" figures.

Thank you Uriarte69, I found the BS FINALLY at that Wally, ended up getting the last Vader and a Biggs. Only one Biggs left, no Lukes at all unfortunately and ton of Biker Scouts. That to me was such a wasted figure, did the Biker Scout really need a redo? It's stupid to me, wasted spot that a deserving character should get.

Definitely bummed as well that Biggs wasn't on a Vintage Card for the first time, instead he's relegated to the yawn worthy Black Series packaging. I really hope that Vintage comes back before 2015, because although there will be a lot of new figures of course from the movies, I think Hasbro needs to finish up on the missing parts of their Vintage Collection and get that all fixed before moving on to the new stuff. Obviously they should slip some OT stuff in here and there with the new, but it won't be that popular in that moment of time.

I don't know about you guys, but I still have yet to see a red Bandana Barada which really pisses me off, especially since Hasbro sent me a dud when I ordered directly from them. They also have no Emperor's Guards online ever, which is the one figure I really need. I have not even sniffed the last wave of Vintage that came through. The best I got on the pegs were Deleted Scenes and a Hoth Luke. That was the BEST I got. It's pathetic.

Still, super glad to actually get new figures for the first time in probably a year.

sithlord1968
09-25-2013, 09:08 AM
Stopped into Target Plymouth Meeting today.... here is what is on their shelves:
- a full set of 6" BS, plus another Luke and Trooper.
- two full sets of 3.75" BS.
- three Rise Of Vader sets
- a bunch of the new TelePods
- two 12" Anakin/Vader
- a few VC cards

CaptainC
09-25-2013, 08:10 PM
This current period of time is reminiscent to me of the post-ROTJ ennui that enveloped collecting SW figs... I am taking this time to fill in gaps in my collection...hopefully you don't completely lose interest because once 2015 rolls around there is going to be plenty of new SW stuff to collect.

Oh trust me...I will be at TRU if they have a midnight opening for the figures. The only question is will I have any money for them and what to tell the wife why I am going out late at night. If I told her for more toys I will be sleeping in the car. I was at midnight openings for EP1 and 3 figs and really miss that experience.

SaberSonic83
09-29-2013, 10:17 AM
Stopped into Target Plymouth Meeting today.... here is what is on their shelves:
- a full set of 6" BS, plus another Luke and Trooper.
- two full sets of 3.75" BS.
- three Rise Of Vader sets
- a bunch of the new TelePods
- two 12" Anakin/Vader
- a few VC cards

This is the bull**** I'm talking about. We must have scummers amongst us because I went to check this Target literally 3 days later and the only thing left of the 3.75 was 2 Anikans. And there were 2 full sets! How do 2 full sets of figs disappear in a matter of 2.5 days?! I went on the 28th thinking I'd be set, boy was I wrong. This is killing my collecting buzz after finally finding some Black Series in Quakertown. Any luck elsewhere?

Just saw Series 2 is already in Australia and I still haven't found all of Series 1!

SaberSonic83
10-20-2013, 04:23 PM
Hey all, just called around to some local K-Marts and found the Ewok sets at both the Tilghman Store and the MacArther Rd. Whitehall store.

I put the Ewok set on hold at the Tilghman, but someone can just say you're Ian if you want to buy it at the service desk. I ended up going to the Whitehall location because they are STOCKED with the K-Mart sets. As far as I could tell, there were 4 of each Imperial Scanning Crew sets and 2 more Ewok sets. It was extremely pleasing and surprised to see that much stock. I loved knowing I was leaving some for someone else. I had a moment of weakness where I wanted to buy 2 more and sell them for a premium on eBay, but I don't want to kill anyone's hunt, so they are still there! I bought one Ewok pack and the the Stormtrooper Scanning Crew pack, totally pumped that I FINALLY have the top piece to the blue rolling case and the complimentary engineer. The stormtrooper looks freaking amazing, it's the best one I've ever seen. The addition of the commlink and how it can be attached to the trooper's best is such a sweet bonus, plus the tri-folding blaster rifle is amazing. The Stormtrooper looks like a model, the poses can be made to look so casual and real, or very dramatic.

Anyhow, happy hunting.

Uriarte69
10-20-2013, 04:46 PM
Hey all, just called around to some local K-Marts and found the Ewok sets at both the Tilghman Store and the MacArther Rd. Whitehall store.

I put the Ewok set on hold at the Tilghman, but someone can just say you're Ian if you want to buy it at the service desk. I ended up going to the Whitehall location because they are STOCKED with the K-Mart sets. As far as I could tell, there were 4 of each Imperial Scanning Crew sets and 2 more Ewok sets. It was extremely pleasing and surprised to see that much stock. I loved knowing I was leaving some for someone else. I had a moment of weakness where I wanted to buy 2 more and sell them for a premium on eBay, but I don't want to kill anyone's hunt, so they are still there! I bought one Ewok pack and the the Stormtrooper Scanning Crew pack, totally pumped that I FINALLY have the top piece to the blue rolling case and the complimentary engineer. The stormtrooper looks freaking amazing, it's the best one I've ever seen. The addition of the commlink and how it can be attached to the trooper's best is such a sweet bonus, plus the tri-folding blaster rifle is amazing. The Stormtrooper looks like a model, the poses can be made to look so casual and real, or very dramatic.

Anyhow, happy hunting.

They're selling for 27-30 on eBay. After fees, you'd only new about $3 anyway. I keep meaning to check the Qtown Kmart for these. By the way, Qtown Target is loaded with BS 6". Multiples of everyone - except only one Maul.

SaberSonic83
10-20-2013, 05:23 PM
They're selling for 27-30 on eBay. After fees, you'd only new about $3 anyway. I keep meaning to check the Qtown Kmart for these. By the way, Qtown Target is loaded with BS 6". Multiples of everyone - except only one Maul.

Yep, I check the Qtown one the most because it's not far out of the way on my commute home from work. However, I checked there just recently and all I saw were 3 6 inch figures in Luke, Darth Maul and R2. Honestly, the 6 inchers haven't been hard to find at all for me. They are everywhere, it's the "good stuff" that is missing IMO. The 3.75 is either not even in stock, or just Padme's and crappy Anikan's. I will praise the day I don't have to stare at that stupid face on a toy shelf. I can't wait for the new movies to completely phase out the prequels. Black Series WAVE 2 should be pretty cool.

I picked up a really cheap Slave I on Amazon because it was delivered busted up in the box so I got 50% off it after a persuading phone call. Ended up costing me like $33 with free shipping.

Has anyone gotten the Biggs X-Wing from TRU at all? I'm curious to see how that panned out.

sithlord1968
10-22-2013, 08:18 AM
East Norriton Wal-Mart - NOTHING (just Star Wars LEGO sets)
Plymouth Meeting Target:
2 3.75" BS Anakin
4 6" BS Lukes
4 6" BS Troopers
2 Rise of Vader sets
various SWAB TelePod sets

SaberSonic83
10-22-2013, 06:05 PM
East Norriton Wal-Mart - NOTHING (just Star Wars LEGO sets)
Plymouth Meeting Target:
2 3.75" BS Anakin
4 6" BS Lukes
4 6" BS Troopers
2 Rise of Vader sets
various SWAB TelePod sets

I'm already so sick of 6 inch. Star Wars was NEVER a 6 inch line, so I really don't know why they are trying to go He-Man Classics on us. I absolutely hate seeing a store's stock and having to see those enormous figs staring me in the face along with the cheesiest battle droids I've ever seen. Who cares about the prequels anymore, no one is buying those god awful figures. And what is normally left from the BS 3.75? The worst character of all time, Anikan, at least 2-3 deep with no one so much as sniffing at him on the pegs. This is a dark time.....

On the BRIGHT side however, I'm super happy with the Vintage-y goodness of the Kmart packs, so impressed. It's literally the coolest Star Wars related thing I've bought in probably 2 years next to the new Slave I.

I don't know about you guys, but do any of you collect anything but Vintage? That's all I really care about, that, and OT figs and ships.

SaberSonic83
10-25-2013, 09:01 PM
Finally found a BS Luke, was at the Plymouth Meeting Target. Only thing left now are Biker Scouts, Vaders, Clone Pilot, Padme, Biggs and tons of Anikan (of course). So basically ALL the figures minus Luke.

Uriarte69
10-29-2013, 03:56 PM
Anyone see any of the kmart exclusives on the shelves? I keep checking the Qtown one. I don't trust their stock status on the website.

SaberSonic83
10-29-2013, 05:03 PM
Anyone see any of the kmart exclusives on the shelves? I keep checking the Qtown one. I don't trust their stock status on the website.

Yes! I thought I posted on here ASAP, check back a page, but I found ALL of them on the MacArthur Rd. one in Whitehall. My advice is to call ahead, they will check and put them on hold for you.

Uriarte69
10-29-2013, 07:47 PM
Thanks. Decided to stop by The QTown Kmart again today, even though I was just there on Saturday night and there wasn't even a tag for them. The toy section looked freshly stocked. Found the tag this time with no sets so I walked away.

I got about half way to the door and turned back for some reason. Decided to check around a little better. There they were, 2 sets hidden behind some Darth Maul masks that were on clearance. Bought both sets, one for me and one for my step daughter's birthday. Wonder who's devious plan I ruined??

Side note - they had about 3 BS Vaders among some other BS 3.75. 1 BS6 R2D2

sithlord1968
10-30-2013, 08:13 AM
Thanks. Decided to stop by The QTown Kmart again today, even though I was just there on Saturday night and there wasn't even a tag for them. The toy section looked freshly stocked. Found the tag this time with no sets so I walked away.

I got about half way to the door and turned back for some reason. Decided to check around a little better. There they were, 2 sets hidden behind some Darth Maul masks that were on clearance. Bought both sets, one for me and one for my step daughter's birthday. Wonder who's devious plan I ruined??

Side note - they had about 3 BS Vaders among some other BS 3.75. 1 BS6 R2D2

....one of the stock-room crew, perhaps?

...there's nothing I like more than finding something (Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Pixar CARS, SW Figs) stashed away behind things and putting them at the front of their pegs....
my theory is that it's the overnight crew hiding them so they can purchase them the next night when they show up for work and the registers are still open.
(why else would a $1 Hot Wheel card be stuffed behind the Monster Truck boxes that aren't even underneath the pegs for the cards - there's no way that they just fell there)

SaberSonic83
10-30-2013, 03:50 PM

...there's nothing I like more than finding something (Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Pixar CARS, SW Figs) stashed away behind things and putting them at the front of their pegs....
my theory is that it's the overnight crew hiding them so they can purchase them the next night when they show up for work and the registers are still open.
(why else would a $1 Hot Wheel card be stuffed behind the Monster Truck boxes that aren't even underneath the pegs for the cards - there's no way that they just fell there)

I still remember back in the POTF days when I snagged a white Leia who was worth about $40 at the time because of her rarity and found her behind some NERF guns at a Wal-Mart. I'll never forget that collecting find. I'm sure someone had stashed her there for later. I was so pumped, I wonder how much she goes for now haha. I still have the original packaging that she came in and keep her in there, but she still looks like a man and the bubble has been pulled off carefully so I could actually enjoy the figure for a time.

Uriarte69
10-30-2013, 03:54 PM

Slightly off topic, but the Qtown Kmart is hosting a Hot Wheels Collectors event on Saturday, Nov 2 at 9am. I don't know anything about HW or what goes on at the events, but maybe it will interest somebody.

Uriarte69
11-01-2013, 07:45 PM
4 ewok sets and 3 Death Star scanning crews at the Quakertown Kmart as of tonight. If you use the shop your way app - there's a coupon for $3 off $10. It seems like it can be reused if separate transaction. Brings the price down to $13.99 and $8.99 respectively.

Uriarte69
11-16-2013, 11:02 AM
Anyone seen any BS6 Wave 2 around? I've tried Quakertown and Warrington Targets and both were loaded with Wave 1.

SaberSonic83
11-17-2013, 11:39 AM
Anyone seen any BS6 Wave 2 around? I've tried Quakertown and Warrington Targets and both were loaded with Wave 1.

Since getting the Ewoks and Scanning Crew, I haven't really been out looking yet. I'm only interested in getting the Sail Barge Gunner guy, but I think he's in Wave 3. Why is Wave 3 so small? There are like 4 figures in it total, right? I heard they were also releasing Wave 3, he was up on Hasbro Toy Shop yesterday but there's no way I'm giving lame ***** Hasbro any more of my money than I already give for their ludicrous shipping costs. I'll find it out in the wild.

CaptainC
11-22-2013, 10:43 PM

I saw remnants of wave 2 but it was the 3.75 line at Cedar Crest Target. I just want Mara Jade.

Uriarte69
11-23-2013, 08:07 AM
Quakertown Kmart - 4 complete Kmart exclusive sets (ewok catapult and both scanning crews) last night, plus additional scanning crews. If you use the ShopYourWay app there's a coupon for $3 off $10. Do them all in separate transaction and pay $31+ tax in store for sets that are selling for $80+ on eBay.

Uriarte69
11-23-2013, 10:14 AM
I saw remnants of wave 2 but it was the 3.75 line at Cedar Crest Target. I just want Mara Jade.

Mara Jade is $10.99 on Amazon right now.

SaberSonic83
11-23-2013, 01:25 PM
Mara Jade is $10.99 on Amazon right now.

I just want Vizam, gotta love Jabba's goons. I'm pretty disappointed in the rest of the Black Series so far. There are so many lame figures in it and figures that I simply do not want. There is hardly any OT goodness.

sithlord1968
12-19-2013, 12:19 PM
Target Plymouth Meeting had a bunch of BS6 Wave2 the other day... I picked up the last full-set of 4.... Stopped in there today and there are 4 Leias and 3 Greedos sitting there.

SaberSonic83
12-19-2013, 06:43 PM
Any of you boys take advantage of the TIE Interceptor/Slave I sale? I got my TIE and it's SO awesome. Glad I held out and got a deal, it's way too expensive for what it is otherwise. Also got the cheap $30 Slave I a while back because of the box condition. I'm happy with the vehicles, but as usual the figures are completely underwhelming and under-distributed. I got Vizam because HTS ran a sale. Haven't bought a figure in the wild in months.

CaptainC
12-30-2013, 08:41 PM
K-Mart on Tilghman still had a ton of Ewok with catapult and both sets of 2-pack scanning crew. Target on Cedar Crest had wave 2 of the smaller black series except for of course Mara Jade. While I have enjoyed collecting Star Wars figs since the early 90's the time has come for me to stop collecting all together. This will be my last post in store findings and have decided to sell off my entire collection of everything I got. I have had a rough year financially and have hit rock bottom almost and need to put family first. If anyone needs anything from the Rots up too the vintage collection line, shoot me a PM and we could maybe work something out. I am not on the boards a lot anymore so of I don't reply right away don't think I am ignoring you.

SaberSonic83
12-30-2013, 11:43 PM
K-Mart on Tilghman still had a ton of Ewok with catapult and both sets of 2-pack scanning crew. Target on Cedar Crest had wave 2 of the smaller black series except for of course Mara Jade. While I have enjoyed collecting Star Wars figs since the early 90's the time has come for me to stop collecting all together. This will be my last post in store findings and have decided to sell off my entire collection of everything I got. I have had a rough year financially and have hit rock bottom almost and need to put family first. If anyone needs anything from the Rots up too the vintage collection line, shoot me a PM and we could maybe work something out. I am not on the boards a lot anymore so of I don't reply right away don't think I am ignoring you.

Sorry to hear that man, but I hope the sale of your collection finds you in an even happier place. Star Wars will still be there for you. I definitely encourage you to hang on to a few favorite pieces though, just for old times sake B). You've been very resourceful since I've seen your postings here on Area Reports, I'm bummed we can't tip each other off anymore of good finds. Anyhow, the forum awaits you if you ever decide to get back in it, but I totally understand the disdain of collecting in the now and foreseeable future. Happy trails man!

- Ian

SaberSonic83
02-11-2014, 09:22 PM
So guys, stopped by the Limerick Outlets today and went in the Toys R Us. I haven't seen that much Star Wars in one place in a long time. They had leftover ROTS vehicles out the *****, plus almost all of Wave 3 3.75 minus Luke in the Black Series. Still had 6" too. Along with that, they had Geonosis Arena 5 packs with 4 Jedi and a shock trooper or pilot for AOTC. Both packs were available. They had 2 X-Wings from the VC and also oddly enough, at least 2 ROTJ VC AT-AT walkers in the Vintage boxes. Couldn't believe it.

And I bought ZERO! I digress....

sithlord1968
02-19-2014, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the report!

sithlord1968
03-10-2014, 08:32 AM
Horsham ToysRUs had nothing - just 3.75 BS: two Biggs, one Anakin;6" BS: one Leia, one Han. Mission Series: a few r2/3p0.

Plymouth Meeting Target: NO 3.75 BS. Far too many Leia, Greedo, Maul 6"BS.

Uriarte69
03-10-2014, 08:49 AM
Has anyone seen a Lego Luke's Landspeeder 8092 in the wild anywhere? I thought I saw them everywhere a few months ago, now that I want one, I can't seem to find one.

SaberSonic83
03-10-2014, 05:32 PM
Has anyone seen a Lego Luke's Landspeeder 8092 in the wild anywhere? I thought I saw them everywhere a few months ago, now that I want one, I can't seem to find one.

No dice on the land speeder, but I always see Jabba's palace, Rancor pit and Ewok village now and again.

Professor
03-23-2014, 10:07 AM
So guys, stopped by the Limerick Outlets today and went in the Toys R Us. I haven't seen that much Star Wars in one place in a long time. They had leftover ROTS vehicles out the *****, plus almost all of Wave 3 3.75 minus Luke in the Black Series. Still had 6" too. Along with that, they had Geonosis Arena 5 packs with 4 Jedi and a shock trooper or pilot for AOTC. Both packs were available. They had 2 X-Wings from the VC and also oddly enough, at least 2 ROTJ VC AT-AT walkers in the Vintage boxes. Couldn't believe it.

And I bought ZERO! I digress....

That places is deader than dead usually.

Jayrod
11-27-2014, 10:43 AM
Hey Guys I know this Thread has not been bumped for a long time and I understand why. Our area has not had anything new in a long time. I tried to post yesterday but was having problems while I was out. Black Friday tomorrow and I can tell you that most of the stores in the exton area have the new waves of figures on the shelves. I was able to pick up all the figures yesterday in the 3 3/4 and 6 inch. I traveled to Target and ToysRus and they were both stocked up. Sorry to say I bought all the starkiller and Malgus Figures as there were only one of each. But the Saga Legends figures were everywhere. I kinda had the felling that they would stock the shelves yesterday before black Friday so I just visited all the stores selling Toy's and hit the jackpot. Good Luck the only figure I couldn't find was the AT-DT Driver.

SaberSonic83
11-27-2014, 01:15 PM
Hey Guys I know this Thread has not been bumped for a long time and I understand why. Our area has not had anything new in a long time. I tried to post yesterday but was having problems while I was out. Black Friday tomorrow and I can tell you that most of the stores in the exton area have the new waves of figures on the shelves. I was able to pick up all the figures yesterday in the 3 3/4 and 6 inch. I traveled to Target and ToysRus and they were both stocked up. Sorry to say I bought all the starkiller and Malgus Figures as there were only one of each. But the Saga Legends figures were everywhere. I kinda had the felling that they would stock the shelves yesterday before black Friday so I just visited all the stores selling Toy's and hit the jackpot. Good Luck the only figure I couldn't find was the AT-DT Driver.

Jayrod, much appreciated new brother!

Did you happen to see any Skiff Guard or Ree Yees from the Black Series 3.75? Those are literally the ONLY figures I want or need, next to the new Hoth battle damaged Luke and the RG-39 or whatever he's called from ROTJ. Any luck on any of those?

Exton is a still a hike too for me, I shop in the KOP/Lehigh Valley/Quakertown/Plymouth Meeting area almost exclusively.

sithlord1968
12-01-2014, 11:37 AM
I got Tusken and 501 Hot Wheels at Target Plymouth Meeting this morning... one of each were remaining on the peg after I left in case anybody is looking for them.
I got 6" Sandtrooper there as well....that was the only one from that wave on the pegs.... still a bunch of Leias and Greedos, though.
They had one of their exclusive 6" Black Scout and Commando on the endcap.

SaberSonic83
12-01-2014, 08:36 PM
To me, it's ridiculous how much 6 inch is available, I see it as such a waste of funds and plastic all around. Same characters, SLIGHTLY better sculpts, and we get to buy them...twice? I don't get it at all. This doesn't reinvigorate the line, it kills it (the 3.75 line, that is)

Sorry to anyone who collects the 6, but I hate the fact that I see it plastered all over and can't even find a freaking Ree Yees or Doallyn Skiff Guard.

I did find Hoth Luke today in new BS packaging, but honestly, he's a total repack with a new head and that's it. You'd think they would have redone those God-awful arms. Found him at the KOP Target which was basically picked clean of 3.75. Only a Luminars and new ROTS Vader were there plus two new Yodas. TONS of 6 inch for anyone that collects it.

CaptainC
01-10-2015, 06:17 PM
To me, it's ridiculous how much 6 inch is available, I see it as such a waste of funds and plastic all around. Same characters, SLIGHTLY better sculpts, and we get to buy them...twice? I don't get it at all. This doesn't reinvigorate the line, it kills it (the 3.75 line, that is)

Sorry to anyone who collects the 6, but I hate the fact that I see it plastered all over and can't even find a freaking Ree Yees or Doallyn Skiff Guard.

I did find Hoth Luke today in new BS packaging, but honestly, he's a total repack with a new head and that's it. You'd think they would have redone those God-awful arms. Found him at the KOP Target which was basically picked clean of 3.75. Only a Luminars and new ROTS Vader were there plus two new Yodas. TONS of 6 inch for anyone that collects it.

Hey buddy, long time. Dropping by to see what's going on in the forum world. Not sure if you saw or heard but Episode 7 toys have a street date of Sept 4. I'm looking forward to the midnight opening of TRU, if they have one? I honestly never thought I would do a midnight opening again for SW toys after Episode 3. Looking forward to it.

SaberSonic83
01-11-2015, 07:14 PM
Hey buddy, long time. Dropping by to see what's going on in the forum world. Not sure if you saw or heard but Episode 7 toys have a street date of Sept 4. I'm looking forward to the midnight opening of TRU, if they have one? I honestly never thought I would do a midnight opening again for SW toys after Episode 3. Looking forward to it.

Captain, happy to see you back man! I've never been to a midnight opening for a TRU, but it sounds like it would be a fun event. I'm still trying to find a freaking Ree-Yees rather than cough up eBay prices or Entertainment Earth/Brian Toys bogus shipping costs. I pulled off a good one by getting Sgt. Doallyn on a Wal-Mart ship to store thing, got him for the standard 10 bucks and paid zero for shipping. Killed the buzz of finding it on the pegs myself, but at least I beat the crappy internet system of figure price mark-ups.

Otherwise, I've personally gotten into expanding my loose vintage figure collection from Kenner. Really digging finding some steals on eBay on figures I never had as a kid. Still searching for an Emperor's Royal Guard of Vintage Card for under $20. Hope things are well man..

SaberSonic83
06-16-2016, 09:39 PM
Welp, it's been awhile, but if anyone was looking for Rey in the 3.75 BS, there were TWO of her at the Harleysville Wal-Mart, including a FO Stormtrooper, a few Finns and a Han and Luke repack.

SaberSonic83
09-06-2017, 04:43 PM
hey guys, found the 3.75" BS wave at the Harleysville Wal-Mart. I left two of each on the pegs, although there was only one Rose left. There were 2 of the Executioners, 2 Jedi Master Lukes and 2 Praetorian Guards. Happy hunting!

SaberSonic83
09-24-2018, 10:15 PM
Wave 3 TVC was found in Plymouth Meeting/KOP Wal-Mart. Wampa set was found along with TVC TIE Fighters at the Trexlertown Wal-Mart.

lister
09-25-2018, 05:45 PM
Two TVC Hoth Rebel Soldiers spotted at the Game Stop in the Center Point Place shopping center in Warminster. They were still there as of Friday.

SaberSonic83
09-26-2018, 04:52 PM
Two TVC Hoth Rebel Soldiers spotted at the Game Stop in the Center Point Place shopping center in Warminster. They were still there as of Friday.

Nice I haven't seen that guy for months, have you seen any of the Wave 2 or 3?

lister
09-26-2018, 07:16 PM
Nice I haven't seen that guy for months, have you seen any of the Wave 2 or 3?

Yeah, Solo and Range Trooper. Both at Walmarts inside Philly.

SaberSonic83
09-27-2018, 08:36 PM
Yeah, Solo and Range Trooper. Both at Walmarts inside Philly.

Good deal, I'm glad more people in our area can find them. I got really lucky at the Walmart in Plymouth MTG because a guy happened to be putting out the toys midday and had noticed a box labeled vintage and opened for me while I was on the phone to let me know what figures were in there and I hit the Wave 3 honey pot. I still have yet to actually see them hanging on pegs, I kinda interrupted that process taking them from box to register. Surprised Targets are so far behind on these waves, it's really annoying. Would love to get another Tank Driver to complete my TVC Assault Tank.

lister
09-28-2018, 09:20 AM
Good deal, I'm glad more people in our area can find them. I got really lucky at the Walmart in Plymouth MTG because a guy happened to be putting out the toys midday and had noticed a box labeled vintage and opened for me while I was on the phone to let me know what figures were in there and I hit the Wave 3 honey pot. I still have yet to actually see them hanging on pegs, I kinda interrupted that process taking them from box to register. Surprised Targets are so far behind on these waves, it's really annoying. Would love to get another Tank Driver to complete my TVC Assault Tank.

Yeah, they haven't exactly been overflowing on the pegs at the Wal Marts near me, but they're trickling in. The Han I found was actually hanging a few pegs over from where he should have been. I almost missed him. And I've seen two Range Troopers so far. Still no Enfys Nest or Tank Driver. It looks like the Wal Mart I check most frequently just created three dedicated pegs for TVC but as of yesterday all they had was one lone Snoke. Still, the three pegs are promising.