PDA

View Full Version : Recent Acquisitions: VA/MD/DC V.10

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Chris Wyman
07-11-2011, 09:59 PM
Continued from previous thread (http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=4347970&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1).

Cyclone
07-13-2011, 09:10 AM
The scumming stinks lately. I went by Target,Target, TRU, and WM last night. Nothing!

Anakin21
07-13-2011, 01:46 PM
Found more TVC figures at Target this morning, picked up Bom and Logray. Still havent seen the Clone or Rebel Trooper.

CdtWeasel
07-13-2011, 02:55 PM
Spotted nothing around here. Either same empty pegs, or pegs stuffed with warmers from 2 or 3 waves ago.

TGaines107
07-14-2011, 09:04 AM
Well, I'm gonna start hunting for that B Wing from KMart. I havent actively hunted a Kmart store since their exclusive battlepacks from ROTS. Although I did get a Clonetrooper set exclusive to them about two years ago. Their aisles are always a wreck, prices are higher than everywhere else and theres little turnover of stock.

Cyclone
07-15-2011, 09:11 AM
Yeah, K-Mart is one of those "Every once in a while" places to hunt. I do sometimes find Gems there.

I went there earlier this week to get a Cooler. I stopped by the Figures aisle and spotted a guy leaving with a armful of Mini Rigs. I strike up a conversation. He's a Frederick area collector who vists Jedi Temple Archives. I invited him to join us here. Who knows.

The K-Mart in the Kendlands is actually much neater than the others I have visited. But their checkout lines are consistently slow. If you are the fifth person in a line, you really can expect to be in the line for nearly 20 minutes.

Rinzler7
07-16-2011, 12:05 PM
Yeah, K-Mart is one of those "Every once in a while" places to hunt. I do sometimes find Gems there.

I went there earlier this week to get a Cooler. I stopped by the Figures aisle and spotted a guy leaving with a armful of Mini Rigs. I strike up a conversation. He's a Frederick area collector who vists Jedi Temple Archives. I invited him to join us here. Who knows.

The K-Mart in the Kendlands is actually much neater than the others I have visited. But their checkout lines are consistently slow. If you are the fifth person in a line, you really can expect to be in the line for nearly 20 minutes.

lol I tend to avoid the Kentlands K-mart. Having 2 checkers with like 10 people waiting is a nightmare. There have been times I have dropped what I planned to buy and walked out because the wait was so long.

Glassman6
07-18-2011, 11:25 AM
Found a lonely Bespin Han, at Target Columbia. The rest of the wave was gone. If i find Bom and Barriss and the ewok, that will be icing, But I really wanted Han!

TGaines107
07-18-2011, 05:18 PM
I'm sure some of us collectors here have hit Starwarsshop.com from time to time to buy swag, if not just look. Kinda sad to here that the official store has now shut it's doors. I hope starwars.com replaces it with something bigger and better!

olpc1701
07-21-2011, 08:15 AM
Tru.com has the comic con delta squad and other tru exclusives online now..... its 39.99 with free shipping

Glassman6
07-21-2011, 11:53 AM
Well, one week later, I find the whole Bespin Han wave.
COlumbia target had em this morn. So i got Barris, Bom, Logray and Fleet trooper, and a second Han to pilot my BMF.
It Kills me to see all the SDCC pics and the name cards at their feet and it reads "available : NOW" and they aren't.

TGaines107
07-22-2011, 09:34 AM
Tell ya what guys, I'm salivating pretty hard each time I see that Hasbro Death Star Pack from Comic Con. G4TV.com has a couple videos on the Hasbro Exclusive toys. That thing is friggin huge! It sells for $129 at the Con but I hear people are standing in line like 5 hours just to get Hasbro swag and thats after standing in line to get a ticket to have the opportunity to stand in line for swag! I know these will show up on ebay but they'll end up at $250 or more easy. Kills me!

Anakin21
07-22-2011, 01:22 PM
Saw discontinued Galactic Heros at TJX today - $3.99 each.

Didnt take note of which ones, but there were at least a dozen or so.

Also had Wave 12 of the DC Universe figures (Eclipso, Iron, Copperhead etc.) for just $6.99. Not sure if anyone here collects them, thought I'd pass it along.

Anakin21
07-24-2011, 03:07 PM
Saw the Mandalorian Speeder Bike and Scout Tank deluxe figures at Marshalls of all places. Each was $9.99.

Cyclone
07-25-2011, 10:00 AM
I return from a Week at the Beach. Nice Time, but no scumming opportunities since y'know, its the beach!

I did hit Germantown Target/WM this morning. I found the Colt Wave at Target. I also most picked up at 2nd Riot trooper, since I usually like to get a pair of clones to go with any commander (Fox in this case). But I passed. They also had those new Movie packs with a DVD and several figures.

I checked WalMart. Nothing new, but they do at least have a pretty decent variety of figures. They even had a couple of ShakTi figures left. She has pretty much disappeared around here. I was thinking about picking up a spare of her since my girls put her to use often.

I went by Target at the Rio. They had a pair of SpaceTrooper Legends and three Ahsoka w/Rotta figures.

I also stopped by TRU G'Burg hoping to find a Fordo. Not sure why, but that TRU hasn't restocked TVC figures since Christmas. Only the Dengar/Lom Figures now for 6 months.

They did have a new Vintage Y-Wing for $40. They also had a Castas, 2x BD with Tank, and a Grevious Wheely cycle.

Flacksguy
07-26-2011, 01:07 PM
If anyone was looking for the SDCC Indiana Jones Lost Wave, it is available right now at HasbroToyShop.
I ordered one for myself.

TGaines107
07-26-2011, 02:28 PM
Unfortunately I was one of the sheep hoping to score that Death Star Revenge set. Online, massive wait on load times, error messages, then "Out of Stock" blah!

Anyway, local Target had the next wave of their exclusive three packs of figs. Imperial set looked cool but a pass. Still looking for the BWing/Kmart & Ywing/TRU as well as keeping an eye out for those commerotive fig sets for the Blu Ray release. Happy Hunts!

CdtWeasel
07-26-2011, 05:01 PM
Scored the vintage wave while i was out of town near Detroit. Spotted them at the manassas super target today, picked up the 2nd fleet trooper, fordo and logray I needed.

Also had no luck scoring any of the exclusives I wanted from HTS today. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Cyclone
07-27-2011, 08:53 AM
My Surprise score of the year, 2nd only to the Jedi Turbo Speeder. I went to Target last night actually shopping for something else. I went to the figures aisle (My body does this on autopilot now) and found Fordo. In fact the whole TVC wave was there on the pegs. I also nearly picked up TVC Barris Offee for my girls, but I held off. At $8.99 the TVC line is pricy.

Cyclone
07-27-2011, 12:45 PM
Another Score today.

I went to Target (RIO) at Lunch. I brought with me the DCPI codes for some of the new Clone Wars BPs, Mini-Rigs, and Attack shuttle.

I go to the Toy aisle and before I enter, I get a "Can I help you find something" from a helpful clerk. I say "Sure, can you run some numbers for me?", he about jumps on that. He says that he shows a case of BPs in the back and goes and gets it.

In it I find:

2x Cad Bane Escape
2x Attack on Geonosis
1x Defend Camino
1x Hunt for Grevious

I pick up the Bane, Kamino, and Greivous BPs. The Paint app on my "Fives" from the Kamino BP is off, so I might actually return that one if a better one turns up. Still a pretty good haul.

The Bane BP looks great, and it even comes with a Holocron, which for some reason I had not noticed, so it was a welcome surprise to me. Oh, and they rang up at $19.99. So the BPs with just 3 figures are at least under $20.

CdtWeasel
07-27-2011, 06:34 PM
Found the Y-Wing today, still one or two left, and got a free kung (cant sell em) zhu hamster that I gave to my stepdaughter. The target I stopped at had most the new items out (no new battlepacks). Picked up the Republic Shuttle and another fleet trooper. If anyone wants to know where I found things specifically, pm me.

Cyclone
07-28-2011, 08:52 AM
I ran by the Germantown Target last night. I punched the DCPI code into a scanner and found that the new BPs are in the stock room. I had a clerk pull the case and I got a Kamino BP with a Decent Fives.

They also had a pair of Attack Shuttles on the shelf. It does look pretty cool, just wish that it had a better pilot.

CdtWeasel
07-28-2011, 09:15 AM
What is the dcpi for the battlepacks?

Cyclone
07-28-2011, 10:26 AM
087-06-1511 for the BPs.
087-06-2320 for the Min Rigs

jedisquared
07-28-2011, 02:46 PM
Columbia TRU had vintage Y-wing, Grievous role play helmet; Columbia Target had vintage wave 6 remnants; north Glen Burnie Target also had vintage wave 6 remnants plus new vintage 3-packs: bounty hunters, androids & Imperial forces.

TGaines107
07-29-2011, 01:57 PM
Target, TRU, Khole, three quick runs at lunch and three quick scores on the Commemorative sets, Ywing & Bwing! Happy Hunts!

jedisquared
07-30-2011, 07:09 PM
North Glen Burnie Target had Republic Attack ShuttleX2 & restock on wave 2 Vintage 3-packs.

CdtWeasel
07-31-2011, 02:15 PM
Well had kmart tell me the bwing wasn't in stock at one store, and the other said it will probably show up in the new reset that they are starting in a week or so. Found some of the new battlepacks at the mall. Still on the hunt for a Wolffe and now the Kamino battlepack.

Anakin21
07-31-2011, 05:07 PM
Saw the Blu-Ray commemorative sets at Target - though if you buy just 4 you end up spending more than what the Blu-Ray set costs. While nice looking, I'm definitely passing on those.

Also saw the new CW battlepacks - and finally found a MOMC vintage rebel trooper.

Also noticed last year's single carded basics (Legends & CW) are showing up at TJX and Marshalls for just $3.99, though not in large numbers. Still finding those deluxe figures there as well, saw another Mandalorian Speeder, as well as a BARC and Obi Wan speeder.

Glassman6
08-01-2011, 07:23 AM
All vintage Bom Barriss wave sittin at Columbia target.

Cyclone
08-01-2011, 12:39 PM
Wow, another big scumming day that didn't pay off until the end.

I had business down in Rockville, so I hit up the Target and TRU. I saw that Saga Legends figures are now marked down to $6.99 and if for some reason, you need a Ki-Adi Mundi figure, they have like 10 of them. TRU in Rockville didn't have any new figures. I then ran up to the TRU in Gaithersburg. They have another Vintage Y-Wing, but still no Commander Blackout/SpecOps trooper.

I then ran by WM & Target in Germantown. Target did the reset, but still hasn't really put out the mini-rigs or deluxe figures. They did restock the Attack Shuttle and mark down the SL figures. Hostage Crisis BP have not yet been moved to Clearance and scans for $25.

Since I had time, I ran by TJMaxx and Kohls since I hadn't visited either one in several months. Now I remember why, not a single figure at TJ and only 1 SL leia at Kohls.

I was about to call it a day, when I saw that I had about half an hour left and decided to check out the RIO Target & Kohls that I had passed by on I-270. It only took 10 mins to get down to Target. There they had those new Mini-Rigs including the Y-Wing. I remember reading about them scanning at way cheap prices. So I took the Mini Y-Wing and ARF Scout Speeder over to the scanner. $4.47 each! Woah! They also had the Bane Speeder and Anakin Naboo Skiff in the new smaller packaging.

I hustled over to the check out and got the Y-Wing and the Scout for under $10 combined. Nice! I tipped off another Dad on the aisle about the scanned price. He had to check it out for himself as I left. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Satisfied with my steal of a deal (the shelf sticker I think was $17 for the Mini-Rigs) I passed on RIO Kohls for today.

Oh, and the Rio Target also had the Remote Control Clone Tank.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data//500/thumbs/mini-rig_target.JPG (http://forum.rebelscum.com/imagepopup.php?imagename=http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data//500/mini-rig_target.JPG)

jedisquared
08-01-2011, 12:44 PM
Long Gate Target in Ellicott City finished SW reset: had RC Republic Tank, Attack Shuttlex2' Blu-Ray commem. Sets, new BP's & light attack craft...no new Vintage or CW figs.

Rinzler7
08-01-2011, 02:05 PM
Ha!!!! That was you!!! We met and didn't even know it ( I was the Black guy with the white jersey)!! Sadly the other mini rigs rang up 16.99. I had the Y wing in my hand and set it down because I wanted the Arkham City 2 pack more. Let me know what you think of the Y wing after/if you open it...I'm kinda on the fence about that one. Well nice "meeting" you anyways!!

Cyclone
08-01-2011, 03:23 PM
hehe, yep that was me. Sorry about, I was hoping that they would all ring up at that good price. I bet if you look up that code on the scanners of some of the other Targets, they may have some in stock that hasn't made it to the shelf yet.

I actually don't like the mini-rigs. But I know that my kid will love them. Besides, I also got two new figures for that price. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I'm pretty complete when it comes to clones. So Warthog & Kamino ARF were on my list, even if they do have goofy vehicles.

DCPI Code: 087-06-1402 You can manually enter that into any of those end of aisle scanners and it will tell you if that have any cases in the backroom. A store clerk might even be able to look up in other stores.

Man, too bad I didn't strike up more of a conversation, it would have been fun face to face. I almost said something when you indicated that you already had the other deluxe figures. But I wanted to rush to the register to see if I really was going to get those figures for $4.47. I kept thinking that it wasn't going to work.

starwarsdaddy
08-01-2011, 03:35 PM
Well now I, too, know what Cyclone looks like

Cyclone
08-01-2011, 09:11 PM
Where was it that we met again? Was it the tru in G'Burg?

Oh and my son did go bonkers for the mini rigs as expected.

Cyclone
08-02-2011, 12:22 PM
I went by the Germantown Target today. They had put out the Mini-Rigs. I picked them up for just $4.25. Not bad. Germantown is always less expensive than snobby Gaithersburg. (Or as they like to think of themselves North Potomac)

If anyone wants them and is willing to make arrangements to pick them up in the Germantown Area, let me know.

They had also put about 3 cases of the new Clone Wars BPs. They had Bane, Kamino, Geonosis, Greivous, and even the Zillo Beast BP. Plus they are now up to 4 Attack Shuttles on the display.

Too bad they haven't put out any cases of new TCW figures in a while.

Rinzler7
08-02-2011, 02:16 PM
If you are willing to part with the Y-wing mini rig I'll take it off your hands...

jedisquared
08-02-2011, 02:52 PM
Columbia Target has new SW reset in place:saw Republic Attack Shuttlex2, all new 3-fig. battle packs & mid-size rapid strike vehicles; Columbia TRU had Y-wing in vintage box...no new figs.

Cyclone
08-02-2011, 03:26 PM
hehe, sure thing. But, please take both. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CdtWeasel
08-03-2011, 08:14 AM
Had to drop the MiL at the train this morning, so on the way in to work I hit target. Looks like there reset was still fresh. Picked up the ARF mini-rig for $4.64 (thanks for the tip Cyclone). All the others there were scanning at full price. Haven't seen the mini Y-wing anywhere around here yet though. So that and Cpt. Wolffe are the 2 sw items I'm left hunting.

Cyclone
08-03-2011, 11:44 AM
That reminds me of an old Joke I heard not too long ago.

Comedian: I just got back from a pleasure trip.
Punch Line: I just dropped my Mother in Law off at the airport.

http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

jedisquared
08-03-2011, 12:33 PM
Columbia TRU had Blu-Ray commem. Fig. Sets out, plus Big AT-AT back in stock in both pkg. variations. North Glen Burnie Target had all Vintage wave 7 as of 1 pm.

DarthCaedus
08-03-2011, 08:41 PM
anyone seen the force unleashed or republic commandos box sets at toysrus?

CdtWeasel
08-04-2011, 12:14 AM
Nope, is the commandos set going to hit the stores? I thought it was an online only thing for SDCC

jedisquared
08-04-2011, 03:39 AM
They have been found at a TRU in California, looks like they are both in the same SKU assortment.

Cyclone
08-04-2011, 02:21 PM
hehe, sure thing. But, please take both. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Nevermind, I gifted the Scout Speeder to my son's best friend. I still have the mini Y-Wing though.

Cyclone
08-05-2011, 08:40 AM
I stopped by Target & Walmart in Germantown this morning.

Target has a lot of SL figures, but the TVC and TCW figures are getting thin. They do have a $4.24 Scout Speeder on the pegs. I scanned it to verify that its still on 'clearance'. It is. It was really hard not to [censored] it up, but since I've already purchased two of them, I felt it was better to let someone else have some good luck.

WM's aisle is nicely stocked, but really, there isn't a single figure on their pegs that wasn't available last October.

Rinzler7
08-05-2011, 08:54 AM

Nevermind, I gifted the Scout Speeder to my son's best friend. I still have the mini Y-Wing though.

I went to the Washingtonian Target yesterday and broke down and got the y wing (still 4.97) I almost wish I would have picked up the Castas speeder at the Rockville Target and exchanged it for a double of the y wing to get that at 4.97 as well. It is slim pickings...I hope the TRU battlepacks show up soon.

CdtWeasel
08-05-2011, 12:09 PM

I went to the Washingtonian Target yesterday and broke down and got the y wing (still 4.97) I almost wish I would have picked up the Castas speeder at the Rockville Target and exchanged it for a double of the y wing to get that at 4.97 as well. It is slim pickings...I hope the TRU battlepacks show up soon.

Don't think that would work. The UPC's are tied to different DCPI's. The speeder and y-wing are the old dcpi while Casta is the new code.

Still no sign of Y-wings down here, though target restocked new vintage for the 3rd time. May be the last since the pegs are stuffed full of the same ol pegwarmers that filled the other half the case.

jedisquared
08-05-2011, 01:49 PM
Laurel Target completing reset : saw Jedi Force preschool vehicle sets in Imagintext aisle, adding modular end cap add-on for more Star Wars. Had all mini-rigs & new battle packs, some Vintage wave 7.

Cyclone
08-07-2011, 08:58 PM
I checked out the TRUs in Gaithersburg & Frederick. Both have the the 2 for $11 sale. But neither had suitable figures for sale.

jedisquared
08-11-2011, 12:44 PM
Picked up stealth ops Blackout exclusive & Separatist speeder exc. With Geo. Warrior at Glen Burnie TRU. Stock left on both.

Cyclone
08-11-2011, 01:09 PM
I went to TRU in Gaithersburg Yesterday. They did not have the Stealth Ops in yet. I am fighting the urge to check there everyday. But I know from Ponds/Nitko experience that this figure will be plentiful and on occasion free during the next year.

I ended up picking up a 3rd scout speeder from Target. I had seen it last week and no one had touched it for nearly a week. I had left it last week since I felt guilty of picking up all of the $4.24 low hanging fruit. But now that is sat on the pegs for a while, I figure that all of the hunters have had their chance.

Walmart still has stuffed pegs with old stock. Sad for me.

CdtWeasel
08-12-2011, 09:16 AM
I've still only seen one Scout speeder which I bought, and none of the Y-wings. Seems most the other sets are warming the pegs. Not too surprising since they were still warming the pegs when they had slightly different packaging. Silly hasbro.

jedisquared
08-12-2011, 11:41 AM
Laurel Walmart finished reset-had mini rigs(no Y-wing)' BP's & new Jedi Force Playskool 2-figure packs.

jedisquared
08-12-2011, 02:49 PM
Ellicott City TRU had exc. geo. & speeder bike plus 1 Rebel hanger dude & crew transport.

Cyclone
08-12-2011, 03:05 PM
I checked Walmart today since its Friday (a good stocking day here) and because I read that someone found a TCW Chewy at a WM. But nothing new. Besides, their pegs are full of stock that are the same figures as last year. And at $7.88, they aren't moving anytime soon.

It is that time of the year for the $4.50 special. I hope its soon.

jedisquared
08-15-2011, 12:53 PM
Laurel WalMart had RC Hailfire Droi for 35.00 in clearance section. Laurel Target had Bom vindin wave minus Fordo.

Cyclone
08-15-2011, 02:51 PM
My WM still has two HailFire Droids (TRU also has a few). I got one for $15 at Target on Clearance back in the Spring. I will scan the WM ones, but I'm not really looking for another.

We found that the controls were not sensitive enough to control it properly. So it doesn't get played with too much. Unless of course you are using it to volley 24 shots at Dad while he's on the floor playing with other figures with your Sisters. Then it works great.

I ran by Target & WM in Germantown. Nothing new to report there. Target does have Waxer/ATRT, Naboo Skiff, Jesse BARC, and some other DELUXE figure in the new more compact packaging.

jedisquared
08-16-2011, 03:23 AM
North Glen Burnie WalMart had the Jedi Force snowspeeder & Jedi starfighter, 1X@.

Cyclone
08-16-2011, 10:17 AM
I went by the TRU in Gaithersburg last night. I found a Stealth Ops Trooper (aka Cmdr Blackout). The odd thing was that there was only one of them. I would have expected to have seen a whole peg full of them, but no, just one.

They also had opened a case of those exclusive deluxe vehicles. They had on Hanger Tech and 3x Geo Bug speeders. Each seemed to have some packaging damage. I passed on the bug speeder for now, but will likely pick him up one day when things are slow. I know that the Hanger tech is rare, but I have little interest in the TVC line.

I took Blackout to the check out and he rang up for $10.54. huh? I said that figures are $8.99 here. The guy quickly adjusted the price at the register. Good service actually. Not sure if his exclusive status means a premium on price. But I guess I haggled the price down. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

jedisquared
08-17-2011, 12:11 PM
Glen Burnie TRU had more exc. BlackoutX7 back in stock. Severn SuperWally finished their SW reset, had 1X Defend Kamino BP. In a non-SW related post...spotted: Predators Series 3 with Predator hound dog, new interactive Family Guy figs. & playset from Playmates(like the Simpsons) at various area TRU plus SDCC EE Flash Gordon(?) figures. No game sets or CW figs. that I've seen.

Cyclone
08-18-2011, 08:20 AM
The Germantown Walmart is getting ready for its reset. They had the new "Org Sheets" taped up the the pegs. I looks like this store will be gaining the Republic Attack Shuttle, the DVD 2packs and some additional pegs for figures.

Glassman6
08-18-2011, 08:42 PM
I went by the TRU in Gaithersburg last night. I found a Stealth Ops Trooper (aka Cmdr Blackout). The odd thing was that there was only one of them. I would have expected to have seen a whole peg full of them, but no, just one.

I was in there on Friday and they had a bunch. I grabbed 2.

I took Blackout to the check out and he rang up for $10.54. huh?

The best part it rang up for the 2 for 10.99 price. I am guessing that the pegs got emptied over the weekend cause they were so cheap.

DarthCaedus
08-19-2011, 12:27 AM
anybody on here that collects marvel universe know of any walmarts in the state that have the gigantic battles? thanks.

Cyclone
08-19-2011, 08:15 AM
Well, the Walmart did their reset last night, but they only relocated their SW stuff from pegs to pegs. So the new pegs are just full of the same old stuff. They are now understocked on the TVC stuff, so I'd expect a fresh stock on those pegs soon. They still haven't put out the: 3 Figure BPs, RC Clone Tank, DVD 2pks, & Attack Shuttle.

The RC Hail Fire droids have been removed from the shelf. I scanned one last night and they are on clearance at $35 in the computer. So I guess that they have been moved to a clearance aisle.

The Prices looks a little high for WM. The RC tank is $43.xx, at Target its $39. Same with several other toys, just a few dollars higher.

jedisquared
08-19-2011, 03:01 PM
Columbia TRU had Defend kamino BP & 1XRebel Transport with ground tech.

jedisquared
08-19-2011, 03:03 PM
Looks like most of the WalMarts had the Playskool Jedi Force fig. 2-packs & vehicles in their own section(not SW)...once reset is done.

CdtWeasel
08-19-2011, 09:43 PM
Picked up blackout for $9.99 today, but used a 20% coupon, then found a B-Wing at target. Finally at walmart some of the saga legends were on clearance for $4 so I picked up some death star and storm troopers.

Cyclone
08-22-2011, 08:17 AM
My TRU had two pegs for Blackout this weekend. Neither was full. But they did have $9.99 prices on them. I guess they one that I got last week was priced correctly.

I stopped by WM this morning. The new reset is still unstocked with new merchandise. I wonder how long this wait will be?

jedisquared
08-23-2011, 03:22 PM
Picked up FU multi-pack at Columbia TRU...they had 1X left & 2 Republic Commando sets plus 1 case in the back. Hope nobody lost anything personal in the earthquake...I had a little damage, mostly toppled models & loose action figures everywhere.

Cyclone
08-23-2011, 04:00 PM
I went by WM after lunch. They have started to stock those empty SW slots. They have added BPs, RC Tanks, & BlueRay Figures. They still need to add those DVD 2paks, new TVC, and new TCW figures.

They still had of boxes left to open, so there is hope of more to come by tomorrow morning.

Earthquake!

My office building is a harden data center. When the quake hit, I was thinking that one of our Large Water Chillers (above on the roof) or one of the large industrial water pumps (on the floor below) must have thrown a bearing or something and was about to blow! Luckily it was just the earth having a fit.

No damage here, but I have to wonder about Kings Dominion. That place appears to only be about 10 miles or so from the epicenter. Add in all those things that are way tall such as Eifile Tower, Roller Coasters, Ferris Wheels, Drop Down Rides, etc.. And I can see a whole lot of "I'm not going on any rides for the rest of the day".

DarthCaedus
08-23-2011, 10:24 PM
Picked up FU multi-pack at Columbia TRU...they had 1X left & 2 Republic Commando sets plus 1 case in the back. Hope nobody lost anything personal in the earthquake...I had a little damage, mostly toppled models & loose action figures everywhere.

once again thanks for the tip. got the other fu set and one of the rc sets.
just transferred a bunch of gg busts from a detlof to the tops of my dvd racks so i figured they would be on the floor after the quake but the only thing i saw tipped over were most of the figures in my other detlof.

jedisquared
08-24-2011, 04:35 AM
Glad to help...Hasbro can keep making those FU sets(why nothing from FU II yet?)...I love them; lots of good character design work. Glad to hear your stuff survived...I have 2 Detolf cases, but they contain Hot Toys & Sideshow 12", all on fig. stands. Sorry to hear Ikea discontinued these.

jedisquared
08-24-2011, 12:19 PM
Glen Burnie TRU had video game fig. Sets out: Republic Commandox4 & Force Unleashedx2.

CdtWeasel
08-24-2011, 07:21 PM
Manassas TRU had 1 of each video game set. I couldn't justify $80 so only picked up the FU set. I can't decide if the republic commano upgrades are worth $40. Think ill probably stick with the original set.

jedisquared
08-25-2011, 03:29 AM
...that's kinda where my mindset was on the Repub. Commando set, too.

jedisquared
08-25-2011, 12:00 PM
Columbia WalMart had 1XDefend Kamino BP if anyone needs.

Cyclone
08-25-2011, 09:02 PM
Finally spotted the Jedi Turbo speeder in my hunting grounds. They have one at tru in gaithersburg. Plus they also have the TFU & Commandos BPs.

None of the new waves yet.

jedisquared
08-26-2011, 12:04 PM
Ellicott City TRU had video game fig. sets out: 4XFU & X2 Republic Commando.

jedisquared
08-27-2011, 06:04 PM
Good luck to everyone this w/e with Irene.

jedisquared
08-29-2011, 11:29 AM
Severn SuperWally has 1X Defend Kamino BP if anyone needs.

Cyclone
08-29-2011, 12:48 PM
Still no new Clone Wars waves yet.

Good thing though, there are like 12 new figures. It will be pricey if they call hit at once. Especially after I just picked up 4 new BPs and a couple of mini-rigs in the past month http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

On the Plus side, my wife says "you need to pick up a Boy's toy as a gift for a Birthday Party today". I respond that I have already got that covered. I still had that $4.24 Y-Wing Scout out in the car. I tell her it was only $4.24 and she give me a big Atta boy.

Cyclone
09-01-2011, 04:19 PM
Sure is quiet around here.

I guess the new TCW waves haven't hit yet. Not too much longer until season 4 starts up.

I'm heading to the Baltimore Grand Prix for Fri/Sat/Sun. See ya!

valin_horn
09-02-2011, 03:59 PM
the new cw figures are out I scored just the new ARF trooper at arundel mills walmart at 10 today everything else was gone
happy hunting this weekend

jedisquared
09-03-2011, 12:57 PM
I scored all the CW Seripas wave(except Seripas)at Columbia TRU this am. Several left. Also spotted Jedi Force Millenium Falcon at Severn SuperWally.

jedisquared
09-03-2011, 12:58 PM
Probably missed the wave valin horn mentioned at north Glen Burnie WalMart...they had Hondo repack.

jedisquared
09-03-2011, 04:35 PM
Glen Burnie TRU had a Jedi turbo speeder if anyone needs.

valin_horn
09-03-2011, 07:10 PM
anyone seen swamp speeder lately

jedisquared
09-04-2011, 04:55 AM
Forgot to mention there was a Cdmr. Wolfe in that dump display at Annapolis TRU yesterday.

Flacksguy
09-04-2011, 08:23 AM
anyone seen swamp speeder lately

I have a loose one that I'm thinking of letting go.

jedisquared
09-04-2011, 10:39 AM
Severn Super WalMart had Y-wing scout bomber mini-rig if anyone is still in need of one.

Rinzler7
09-05-2011, 05:00 PM
It's been a minute. Aug was a hectic month but I am settled in Deleware now. It's been VERY dry around here as well. The only recent thing of note was the RC and FU battlepacks at the only TRU in the area. I went back the next week and they were still there. I am really anticipating the Savage Opress wave and more vintage stuff to show up soon. But on the bright side I'm saving money for GoW3 and the SW saga on Blu-Ray!!

Cyclone
09-06-2011, 09:12 AM
Delaware? I guess I lost a local scumming buddy.

I went to my Target/WM today. Nothing has changed since I last check on Thursday.

atomics20
09-07-2011, 05:33 AM
i picked up a vintage Y wing from toys r us Gaithersburg
and
a vintage B wing from the K Mart in Gaithersburg

jedisquared
09-07-2011, 12:43 PM
Braved the flood waters to hit TRU on the way home from work. Columbia had SW dump display out, but was picked clean. I was able to score Seripas & shirtless Savage at Glen Burnie TRU. Theirs hadn't been touched, so they still had 1XSeripas & 1X Savage as of 1 pm...along with several Aqua Droids, jetpack Rex, new Tiin & Kit, Stealth Ops(not Blackout, which they also had plenty of), etc. Didn't see Jett.

jedisquared
09-07-2011, 01:51 PM
Just got email that I can get my 1/6 Sideshow Bly early...also mailed away for my Prototype Armor Boba Fett.

valin_horn
09-07-2011, 02:55 PM
scored the rest of that wave at glen burnie TRU

Forcehunter4000
09-07-2011, 05:24 PM
Forcehunter reporting in!

Rockville TRU annoyed me today. I was out looking for the Force Unleashed set there. My friend, a supervisor there, looked it up in the computer for me and it said they had five, but he couldn't find it anywhere. I'll check back tomorrow as he told the stock crew to keep an eye out and tomorrow is their truck day, but damn it. I was so close.
On a positive note though, they did have the Y-Wing, Jedi Turbo Speeder (really needed that) and more Weequays for me to put in my display back in Florida.

Cyclone
09-09-2011, 12:49 PM
I hit Germantown Target & WalMart this morning (no new toys) and the Gaithersburg and Rockville TRU stores at lunch.

Both of the TRU have the Clone Wars displays setup at the entrances. In Gaithersburg the only new figure left was a Cold Weather Fisto. I guess I missed the Bonanza by a few days. They also had a Aqua Droid, so for everyone who missed it its first time around he's back. I checked the remaining aisle and there wasn't any thing else new.

Encouraged, I ran down to Rockville. The big display didn't have any figures until I found an island display with them. Here I found Tiin, Savage shirtless, Seripas, Jet Pack Rex. They also and a couple of Wolffe and more Aqua Droids. At $8.99 I decided to pass on some and ended up getting Savage (I promised him to my Daughter) and Tiin. I left behind Rex & Seripas with the expectation that I will see both regularly between now and Christmas. I wonder if that will come back to haunt me?

TRU may have even had that new Stealth trooper, with so many exclusive Cmdr Blackouts around, he would have been lost in the crowd.

Oh, and Rockville had the A??-7 Cannon also.

BTW: Yesterday evening at Target, they had the 3 figure BP on sale for $17.99. They even had a end cap for it. (facing the rear wall.)

Rinzler7
09-11-2011, 06:46 PM
Delaware? I guess I lost a local scumming buddy.

I went to my Target/WM today. Nothing has changed since I last check on Thursday.

Dover isn't that far....it is much quieter here...still no sign of new stuff. Hopefully this week I will finally be able to add Savage and a few others to my collection.

Cyclone
09-12-2011, 09:53 AM
Dover Quieter No Kidding. hehe.

I read that TRU was having a figure sale this week. I checked out the store front display and the figures are $6.29. Not bad. The only trouble was that all of the new figures are gone. The Aqua Droid is still there though.

I tried to find a 'Assasin Droid" BP. They had a shelf sticker for it, but with a little "9/11" sticker also attached. I asked if there was one in the back. They guy looked it up and said that that "9/11" sticker meant that 'distribution' would not be sending that BP to the Gaithersburg store. ??? Really? That explanation does not pass my stink test. We will see if that BP shows up between now and Christmas.

No new figures at Target/WM in Germantown.

jedisquared
09-14-2011, 02:46 PM
Hasbro actually cashed my 6.99 check for Prototype Armor Boba Fett yesterday.

valin_horn
09-14-2011, 02:52 PM
got that swamp speeder I was hunting was able to find Cad Bane ship too first time I saw that in the wild

Cyclone
09-16-2011, 08:38 AM
I went by Rockville TRU on Wednesday. All of the new stuff has sold, same with Gburg. grrr.

Target and WM have been also stagnant. I will say that WM has price dropped figures down to $6.98, but they still haven't sold any in the past week.

jedisquared
09-16-2011, 12:28 PM
Laurel Walmart had an impressive(most impressive) SW setup at front of store: Blu-ray display, pallet o't-shirts, Lego DVD, Pringles, Vintage figs., popcorn tins, u name it. Back in electronics they had a big merchandiser display incorporating the ESB AT-AT. Nowhere near as impressive at Target & Best Buy.

Mogook
09-16-2011, 01:25 PM
Yeah, Best Buy at Arundel Mills didn't even have a display for the Blu-Rays. They were just with the other new releases.

Rinzler7
09-17-2011, 09:11 AM
Still NOTHING in Dover. TRU restocked late last week with old stuff. THe only thing of note was I was able to actually grab a S3 Ahsoka and Commander Wolfe at Walmart. If someone could help me out with the newer waves I would be happy to trade. I had hoped that with the Blu Rays coming out yesterday business would pick up...sadly no luck. Hopefully next week.

atomics20
09-19-2011, 06:31 PM
any new updates?

b wing and y wing are in gaithersburg k-mart/toys rus still.

i am looking for the hoth rebel vitange
commander.

Cyclone
09-19-2011, 10:33 PM
I had a long early/late day at work today. I stopped by Target after work only to find the remnants of a new wave. I'm not sure who I missed, but I found El-Les and Kamino ARF left on the pegs along with a few repacks that weren't on the pegs a few days ago. I picked up Kamino ARF though because I'm pretty much a completest now when it comes to Clone Wars.

Rinzler7
09-20-2011, 01:49 PM
I decided to head 40 miles north to Newark DE because their TRU had a truck coming in today. They did restock but only with Saga Legends (sigh). They also put out the new BP and the Cannon thing. Since neither are on my want list I left empty-handed and disappointed (well I did get GoW3). It has been DEAD around here with only old restocks showing up. I keep hoping to talk in somewhere one day and she the holy grail but so far just the same ol....

atomics20
09-20-2011, 06:50 PM
Toys r us in rockville has the new Bobbae fet slave ship battle pack

Cyclone
09-21-2011, 02:51 PM
Yeah, the over ordered that Rise of Fett UBP. They have had like 50 of them since last year. They had them on two aisle and two endcaps. They moved some over to the front display now. So hopefully they will begin to move. A few weeks ago I met another Dad in Target @ Germantown and he was looking for the Fett Ship. He said that they didn't have them in Rockville and he was going to head to Hagerstown. Luckily I was able to repoint him towards Rockville.

The only problem with the Rockville TRU is that they seem to be priced about 10% higher on everything. Figures are a buck more, Fett UBP is $110 instead of $99. That kind of stuff.

atomics20
09-21-2011, 03:41 PM
yeh i wasnt impressed with the TRU in rockville. I'd really like to find me a Vintage Wedge Antille and Hoth Base Commander. Has any one seen these?

I might take a trip back out to walmart in germantown tonite to see what they have.

DarthCaedus
09-21-2011, 04:30 PM
picked up shirtless savage, hondo, el-les, and the defend kamino bp at the silver spring target.

CdtWeasel
09-22-2011, 08:09 AM
I wish I could find some of the new waves. Did see the TRU coronet battle pack. Not sure if I will get it since the clones seem to have the dark blue markings as opposed to the lighter blue that most 501st clones have been getting. Getting tired of same ol figures or old waves at walmart, target, and tru. At least I got my form off for proto fett early enough to count.

jedisquared
09-22-2011, 02:18 PM
Glen Burnie TRU also had Coronet BP...holding off for now. Target had BP's on sale for 17.99...did see Kamino at both Glen B. Targets plus some newer wave CW remnants, but all the good ones like Jett, Savage, etc. were long gone.

Cyclone
09-23-2011, 09:51 AM
I might take a trip back out to walmart in germantown tonite to see what they have.

I can tell you what the have. 3x Sand Troopers and 3x Endor Rebel Commandos. No other TVC as of this morning.

Cyclone
09-23-2011, 01:43 PM
Hit TRU in Gaithersburg at Lunch. You know that "Attack on the Coronet" BP that won't be at this store? Wel, they had six of them. :D I am going to get it, but I need my wife's TRU credit card to use the $10 off coupon we have.

No other new figures there, but they did have one of those Rebel Hanger Deluxe figures that those TVC folks slobber over. I guess when the trench run X-Wing comes out it will be a cool accessory.

I also visited the Target at Rio. No new figures except one El-Les that mocked me by indicating that I had missed the new figures in his wave. I did several boxes of Monsters cereal which I love. BooBerry, Frankenberry here I come. Count Chocula, not so much.

CdtWeasel
09-25-2011, 01:11 AM
Found a Commander Jet and Kamino Arf Trooper today at walmart, no sign of any other new figures.

Cyclone
09-26-2011, 12:11 AM
We picked up the Assasin Droid BP at TRU. The kids really like this pack and so do I. The three little spiders are a hit as well. I used a TRU $10 off coupon and scored it for $15, so it was a bargain for me.

CdtWeasel
09-26-2011, 04:49 PM
Saw the trench run bp. Kinda cool, but rather expensive for one new vehicle and a bunch or rehashes. Granted I dont have a vader tie, but i worry they will update it the near future as they did all the rest of the tie fleet.

TGaines107
09-27-2011, 11:50 AM
Hey guys, thought you might get a kick out of it but on the front page there's an article with a couple pics of our recent troop at Best Buy down here (Richmond/Midlothian). I played Vader.

jedisquared
09-27-2011, 02:40 PM
Picked up Cdmr. Jett at Columbia Target after work...they still had all of the shirtless Savage wave. Glen Burnie TRU had the waaaaaaayyyyyy overpriced Death Star Run Super BP(an easy pass for moi); plus restock on the video games BP's(plenty of each) & some new Uncle Milton stuff plus the new ultra Vader to Star Destroyer Transformer.

Cyclone
09-27-2011, 04:18 PM
Hey guys, thought you might get a kick out of it but on the front page there's an article with a couple pics of our recent troop at Best Buy down here (Richmond/Midlothian). I played Vader.haha. Looks like it was fun. I hope they gave you some free stuff.

About the Trench UBP. I'm guessing that every year TRU goes to Hasbro, "Give us some ~$100 SW exclusive", So we have ~$80 Gunships (2009), $100 Fett UBP (2010) and now Trench UBP $100 (2011).

If you don't like the price, wait a few weeks and it will be on sale for $80. Still don't like the price, sign up for some TRU club and get a $10 off any purchase over $75 coupon and get it for $70 when it goes on sale. That's just the way they roll at TRU.

Oh, BTW: I was a Giant yesterday and checked on the TCW figures. I saw that they had a Cato Parsitti on sale for $4.99 (down from $9.99), then I saw it was listed as "discontinued". So make sure you check the toy aisle at Giant to see if there are any wants on the pegs for the final time.

jedisquared
09-28-2011, 04:19 AM
Yes, my ISE reset team has been at Giant resetting toys among other sections...haven't seen much new at my 6 stores that my company covers...some don't even have an action figure section anymore. when they did, they usually rang up for 9.99@.

Cyclone
09-28-2011, 07:54 AM
Well, it looks like the Hasbro Fairy has visited the Target in Germantown. All of the TVC figures are gone. Well those 3paks are still there, but the single carded 4LOMs and Dengars have been taken down. Walmart still has plenty of Rebel Endor Commandos and Sand Troopers if you really need to setup a battle at the treeline on the beach.

Rinzler7
09-28-2011, 10:33 AM
Another day another return home empty handed. Target had the SAME mix of figs since I move here last month. Walmart restocked with Trainee Clones, S3 Obi Wans and Comander Cody. I'm hoping new stuff shows up soon...this drought is killing me.

jedisquared
09-28-2011, 02:44 PM
Silver Spring Target off 29 had Savage Oppress wave remnants but no Savage himself.

Cyclone
09-29-2011, 02:42 PM
I think that I check out WM about 20 days a month and realized that its very rare that I actually go to the checkout line. So many times I'm empty handed. I'm still kicking myself knowing that I missed that Kamino ARF wave at Target last week. There is still an El-Les there, but the Yoda and Mace from that wave have since been picked up.

I realized that when the Hasbro Fairy came by this week and ******ed up all of the TVC peg warmers, that they missed out picking up the two pegs full of Hoth Han Solos and the other two pegs full of Ep3 Obi Wan Saga Legacy figures. There are probably 24 SL figures with just those two characters. Nothing else SL.

Oh well, Christmas is right around the corner, If I remember correctly, October is usually a very good scumming month. I hope things pick up soon, my soon to be five year old reminded me that I'm supposed to get her an Armored Savage Opress for her birthday (Oct 12th). I don't want to let her down.

jedisquared
09-30-2011, 04:12 AM
Been seeing parttime Hasbro reps out & about with sheets pulling select Vintage figs...hopefully the stock situation will change soon.

Cyclone
09-30-2011, 01:43 PM
I went by TRU in Gaithersburg. They still have the large store front display with little in the way of new figures. Plenty of Blackouts though. They did have the trench run BP. Looks cool, I'm sure it will make a big Christmas present for some boys. I went over to the regular aisle. While they didn't have any new figures there, I did spy these cool infrared 'trip wire' droids. Sold in pairs, a kid would put them at the foot of a doorway or hallway. When someone walks through it would trigger an alarm. hehe. I like it, but I'm keeping it out of my house.

I went by Target at RIO. They had a topless Savage Opress and now Two El-Les figures. I guess I missed another restock. I also ran by K-Mart in Kentlands. zilch.

I had to get an EZPass transponder so I headed into the Kentlands Giant. While there I wanted to check to for any more of those 'discontinued' TCW figures. Good News, they still are carrying the figures. Bad news, they are still $9.99. Good News, they had Savage Opress with Armor, Chewbacca, and the PloKoon Astromech. I picked them up even though it was $31+ when they rang up. :(

Rinzler7
09-30-2011, 02:54 PM
Man I miss Gburg!!! The closest Super Walmart restocks regularly...with old figs. I was so desperate I broke down and got Ahsoka's R2 unit. So Giant has figs when NOTHING can be found in Dover....sigh. Congrats on the finds...hopefully one day my ship will come in. Heck come to think of it I guess I need to think of an excuse to head back to Maryland!!!

Anakin21
09-30-2011, 03:27 PM
Saw the Galactic Hero's AT-AT at TJMaxx for $19.99.

jedisquared
10-01-2011, 05:36 AM
Was able to get Plo astromech & Even Piell for 3.99@ at Giant in Pasadena since they were incorrectly listed as disco GH figures & the lady helping me honored the tag...no Chewie or Savage armored to be found.

DarthCaedus
10-02-2011, 10:35 AM
anyone seen the cw y-wing recently? still need that.

atomics20
10-02-2011, 02:59 PM
gaithersburg TRU has them

Cyclone
10-04-2011, 04:38 PM
I went to the Gaithersburg TRU today at lunch. They have 5 CW Y-Wings and 3 TVC Y-Wings. The TVC Y-Wings are on sale for $29.00. Considering that a a normal vehicle costs like $27, its a bargain. Throw in the free Cmdr Blackout that you get for spending $30 on Star Wars stuff and you have a real bargain going on there.

Every once in a while, TRU wins big.

DarthCaedus
10-05-2011, 09:38 PM
picked up the av-7 mobile cannon at toysrus in columbia today. saw more i wanted but they didnt have any cmmdr blackouts.

atomics20
10-05-2011, 09:59 PM
any of the new vitage figures? im on a mission to find the hoth echo base officer

Rinzler7
10-06-2011, 07:38 AM
Was able to make it down to MD yesterday. It was pretty much a bust until I hit the Target heading towards Annapolis. I pick up an ARF Trooper, shirtless Savage, Plo, and Hondo. It looked like only once case was put out with the rest being repeats. They also had the "Revenge" Vintage figs but no B-Wing pilot (the only one I want). TRU is supposed to have a truck in today so hopefully today the good times keep rolling. Also picked up the GI Joe Renegades figs.

Cyclone
10-06-2011, 11:41 AM
I had a mega run today. I have my biannual Dr appt in Chevy Chase that not only takes me to areas not regularly covered, but since my eyes are dilated, I have time to kill while that wears off.

Well here's my hunt summary:

TRU Rockville. The Clone Wars big display was taken down this morning. They had a cart filled with figures and a palette cart filled with Trench Run & Fett UBPs. I tried to browse the contents of the cart, but it was so full of SL and old TCW figures that I couldn't located anything fresh. Plus my eyes were still dilated so most still looked too fuzzy to make out unless I picked it up and put it right to my face. bust

Target Rockville. Tons of KiAdi Mundi and Madalorian Cops. I was about to walk off when I noticed a Snow PloKoon on a peg by himself. Score! (if $9+ tax can be considered a win?)

Target Gaithersburg - Overflow of SL figures. It looks like they found three cases of SL figures that had been run over by a truck. All pegs are not stuffed with SL figures, scant TCW selection

Target Germantown - Again more SL stocked, very few TCW figures left. I did pick up a Tri-Droid fighter. That will be for the Christmas tree though.

WalMart Germantown - Nothing new except some of those Galactic Hero replacements Not sure what has happened at WM, but the figures just are not moving there. They have a better TCW selection compared to Target and their price isn't far off. But these pegs have been untouched for weeks. Hopefully they will put up a end cap soon and open up some boxes for new stuff.

jedisquared
10-08-2011, 12:53 PM
Picked up Hallmark Darth Vader Lego ornament this am at North Glen Burnie shop...3 left as of 10 am...they were going quick.

Cyclone
10-10-2011, 08:31 AM
Monday Morning restock

I went by WM and as usual, the same figures that have been on those pegs since August (and likely much older). I can't even remember now when the last time I saw those pegs refreshed. I do know that the last time I bought a figure from WM was back when I found Wolffe & S3 Ahsoka back in May. Its hard to believe its been that long.

Better luck at Target. They put up a fresh TCW wave. I was finally able to score Cmdr Jet. The whole wave was still there. I left behind El-Les, Hondo, Heavy, Kamino ARF, Topless Savage, and Snow Plo Koon.
http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/500/thumbs/Target_TCW_W4_2011.JPG (http://forum.rebelscum.com/imagepopup.php?imagename=http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/500/Target_TCW_W4_2011.JPG)

jedisquared
10-10-2011, 01:47 PM
North & South Glen Burnie Targets as well as Ellicott City Target all had multiples of shirtless Savage wave...although Ellicott City was out of Oppress but still had 2X Cdmr. Jet. Buy of the day has to be the new AV-7 Republic mobile cannon I scored at the Columbia Giant where I was workin for a mere 5.00. It was not in their system nor in their recently reset toy dept., so the receiver set the price.

CdtWeasel
10-11-2011, 10:24 AM
Time to check out my Giant lol.
Manassas super target had the shirtless savage wave. However Savage had already been picked up. I left them there and bought my wife flowers instead.

jedisquared
10-11-2011, 02:00 PM
Good for you...yeah, the Giant was a fluke thing since I work at 8 different ones every month, and I spotted the mobile cannon in the back-no location, no price, no sku, nuthin...so the receiver asked me if I'd pay 5 bucks for it and of course I agreed.

CdtWeasel
10-11-2011, 05:03 PM
Well no sign of anything star wars at my closest giant. Suppose when I find them the price wont be as nice lol. Got a nice surprise, 3 mailaway fetts waiting for me. Didn't realize they were shipping yet.

Rinzler7
10-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Finally!!! I found the Shirtless Savage wave today at Target, was able to grab my Plo and 2 Jets. There was a good little amount by no new vintage stuff.

jedisquared
10-12-2011, 04:05 AM
Yeah, I'm hoping my Fett shows up this week as well...I couldn't believe how fast they cashed my check...and then the changed the parameters of the mailaway coupon.

CdtWeasel
10-13-2011, 11:20 AM
Finally found Warthog and scout Y-wing at target. Shame they fixed the price though.

jedisquared
10-13-2011, 02:05 PM
North Glen Burnie Target(OMG...what a traffic mess there this PM...Ordnance Rd. shut down, etc) had multiples of shirtless Savage CW wave. Also, my Proto-Fett showed up today-one corner a little crushed, but the fig. was ok...thanks to that additional cardboard insert. Waiting to prebook 1/6th Bacara tonite.

atomics20
10-13-2011, 07:23 PM
Rio Target nothing new
Gaithersburg TRU nothing new
Gaithersburg Target nothing new

Gaithersburg Walmart got a refresh of Vintage collection (not many left)
I scored a a B Wing pilo and Admiral Ackbar to add to my Endor Diorama

jedisquared
10-14-2011, 04:11 AM
Picked up new Vintage wave(Ponda, etc.) at Arundel Mills WalMart in Hanover...left some Revenge carded I can wait on.

atomics20
10-14-2011, 01:25 PM
Did you see any hoth echo base troopers ?

jedisquared
10-14-2011, 02:04 PM
Just the 1 I bought...sorry, only 1 case. I picked up the newbies only & left the "Revenge" carded repacks like Ackbar, etc.

atomics20
10-14-2011, 04:34 PM
its all good... i picked up one off of ebay for 15 shipped :sorrow:

jedisquared
10-15-2011, 07:10 PM
Always let us know if we can be of help...look forward to seeing your Endor diorama completed.

atomics20
10-16-2011, 03:53 PM
Here goes my collection
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g75/checkdalevel/star%20wars/2011-10-14075639.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g75/checkdalevel/star%20wars/2011-10-14075759.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g75/checkdalevel/star%20wars/2011-10-15084517.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g75/checkdalevel/star%20wars/2011-10-16164542.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g75/checkdalevel/star%20wars/2011-10-16164551.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g75/checkdalevel/star%20wars/2011-10-16164603.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g75/checkdalevel/star%20wars/2011-10-16164613.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g75/checkdalevel/star%20wars/2011-10-16164617.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g75/checkdalevel/star%20wars/2011-10-16164650.jpg

Always let us know if we can be of help...look forward to seeing your Endor diorama completed.

valin_horn
10-16-2011, 06:16 PM
any one seen a cloud car pilot lately
I finally picked up a cloud car for my son for xmas now I need some pilots

atomics20
10-16-2011, 10:13 PM
thats a negative. no cloud car pilots in the rockville/gaithersburg area.

i saw some for sale in modern classifieds. not sure if they were carded.

any one seen a cloud car pilot lately
I finally picked up a cloud car for my son for xmas now I need some pilots

Cyclone
10-17-2011, 09:07 AM
Cloud Car Pilots? Wow, those guys were peg warmers last spring. Not sure if you are going to find one now. I'd Check TRUs since they usually let stuff sit on the pegs forever.

Today was a good day this morning. It looks like product is beginning to move on the pegs.

Target in Germantown has figures on sale for $6.99. They also restocked another case of the Jet Wave. So this is the third time I've see them stock that wave. So Jet, SnoKoon, Kamino ARF, and Hondo are there to be had.

WalMart. I could have gone to WM on Sunday but I passed. So this morning what do I see? Two cases of the Colt Wave has been stocked. The only problem is that all of the Colts and Riot Control clones were gone. WM also has figures on Sale for $6.99. There was still two Eath Koths and two Barris Offees there on the pegs. The good news is that the other figures are also beginning to move. The pegs were not nearly has stuffed as there were on Friday. Has the Christmas season begun?

Now if I can only fine the Evan Piell or Jet Pack Rex waves again to fill in the gaps.

I have also seen these cool Star Wars legos Advent Calenders. Each day the kid gets a new legos mini-figure or mini-ship. hehe, I like. Just need to find something equal for my girls.

Pellaeon
10-17-2011, 10:38 AM
I saw Even Piell at Giant in Flower Hill (Gaithersburg). I would also check out Sears in Lakeforest Mall, they had him and maybe even the Riot Control Clone.

Cyclone
10-17-2011, 10:50 AM
I will have to check it out. Thanks

Update: Wow! I went to the Sears since it was on the way to that Giant for me. Good thing. They had Piell and he was only $9.19 there. At the Giant the TCW figures are $10.

The real Wow was the other figures. Instead of a lot of peg warmers with a few new ones, it was the opposite. Mostly new figures with a few BD and SBDs on the pegs. Sears as Colt, Jar-Jar, Baris, PloKoon Astromech, Savage (Topless), and Piell. Looks like I missed the Riot Control trooper, but I already have one, so I can wait until I come across him again at WM or Target.

jedisquared
10-17-2011, 04:11 PM
Great stuff atomics!

Flacksguy
10-17-2011, 08:07 PM
Found Ponda Baba and the Hoth Rebel tonight at Target.
Can't remember when I last picked up a SW figure.

Would like another of each to keep carded, so if anyone comes across any extras, please keep me in mind.

atomics20
10-17-2011, 10:41 PM
guess who stole a legacy collection millennium falcon off ebay this morning :congratulatory:
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices (http://www.ebay.com/itm/140618443120?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_1361)

Cyclone
10-18-2011, 04:51 PM
Nice Atomic.

atomics20
10-18-2011, 10:59 PM
which target ?

Found Ponda Baba and the Hoth Rebel tonight at Target.
Can't remember when I last picked up a SW figure.

Would like another of each to keep carded, so if anyone comes across any extras, please keep me in mind.

jedisquared
10-19-2011, 02:11 PM
Columbia Target had new Search for Luke Skywalker BP, plus case of shirtless Oppress wave. South Glen Burnie Target had new tauntaun & land speeder in vintage boxes. these seem horribly price gouged to me-$25@ plus tax with no figures. North Glen Burnie Target also had Luke S. Battle packs.

DarthCaedus
10-19-2011, 04:43 PM
found a second shirtless savage today at the silver spring target if anyone needs it.

atomics20
10-19-2011, 08:11 PM
gaithersburg target and germantown target = nothing.

Germantown target has a few bobbafets Vcs

Rinzler7
10-20-2011, 06:29 AM
The Target in Dover set up their end caps and the vintage vehicles. Nothing of not and at 24.99 those vehicles won't be going into my collection. More shirtless Opress wave put out but I am looking for Vintage B wing pilot and Bastilla. Anyone seen the Walmart Thor/Captain America 6 inch fings yet?

CdtWeasel
10-20-2011, 10:01 AM
No luck finding any new stuff since I saw a lone Bastilla over a week ago.

Danced on stage with Weird Al last night, that was fun.

valin_horn
10-20-2011, 10:17 AM
they didn't want a Rex so I had to skip that event bet it was a blast
ur in Tyranus right

jedisquared
10-20-2011, 01:28 PM
Laurel Target had 1X 25.00 Tauntaun & land speeder on end cap in retro pkg.

dolf334
10-20-2011, 02:27 PM
I am down in Richmond, can I still post here?

jedisquared
10-21-2011, 04:23 AM
Absolutely...welcome dolf334!

starwarsdaddy
10-21-2011, 10:09 AM
Laurel Target had 1X 25.00 Tauntaun & land speeder on end cap in retro pkg.That's if you don't mind beat-up or semi-opened boxes. There were also 3x "Search for Luke" sets on the end-of-the-endcap on the bottom shelf for $29.99.

jedisquared
10-21-2011, 11:29 AM
Ridge Rd. walmart in Ellicott City had Farlander & "Revenge" vintage repacks.

Rinzler7
10-21-2011, 01:57 PM
I am down in Richmond, can I still post here?
Welcome!! I'm in Dover. Great group of people here so you are are in GREAT company!!

CdtWeasel
10-22-2011, 12:11 AM
they didn't want a Rex so I had to skip that event bet it was a blast
ur in Tyranus right

Yes I am in Tyranus. Will we be seeing ya at air & scare?

Two days ago I got the search for luke battlepack. Today I spotted teh vintage speeder and tauntaun. Kinda impulse bought them. Was surprised to see them going for $24.99. Kept the receipt in case I get buyers remorse. $25 buck for 2 figures and a creature, or a creature and a box....

dolf334
10-24-2011, 07:56 AM
This weekend was a huge CW weekend for me...

From Target: Aqua Droid, Seripas - had the an employee check in back and he walked out with the whole Seripas wave.
From Walmart: Battle Droid, Ahsoka (CW44) - I couldn't believe it was just sitting there in on front peg at 6pm on a Sunday.
From Trade: Jar Jar Binks

Now just looking for Chewbacca, then I will be done until the Aayla in the horrible Maul cards.

TGaines107
10-24-2011, 10:11 AM
Ah a fellow Richmonder posting! Been a long time since I've seen that so Happy Hunts! Also as CdtWeasel pointed out, we'll be trooping the Air n Scare program at the Smithsonian's Udvar Hazy complex this weekend at Dulles airport! The 501st & Rebel Legions have put about 50+ costumers up there for the past 6 yrs now with a regular crowd of 20-25,000 people coming out to play! Thousands of kids in costume and families all dressed up for Halloween. Doesnt cost anything to get in just to park so if you're in the area come play with us! I'll be in Jango 5-6 and Vader 7-8pm.

jedisquared
10-24-2011, 02:11 PM
North Glen Burnie Target had new Vintage wave case out...all 11 there except Shan as of 2:30 pm; also had Seripas CW wave.

Cyclone
10-25-2011, 12:17 PM
Did a little scumming today at Lunch.

Good News: The figures are continuing to move at WalMart so the pegs are getting thinner. They still have two Eath Koths sitting there and that surprises me. Bariss, Colt, and Riot figures all moved quickly. I would have thought that at one of the Koths would have sold be now. Heck even the Mando Cop has sold a couple of figures recently.

Target: I spotted the Land Speeder and TaunTaun. $25 for $15 toys. I'll likely get the land speeder one day, but not today. SnoPlo is officially the newest peg warmer. There are now three of them at Target proving once again that he has face that only his mother could love. Or maybe that why he now comes with not only his built in face mask, but now a 2nd snow mask to cover up the first mask. Wow you know you're ugly when you need two masks at the same time.

Still on the pegs was a Hondo and a Kamino ARF.

CdtWeasel
10-25-2011, 12:40 PM
Not finidng anyting at stores except revenge peg warmers. Had hoped Ponda would warm the pegs a bit and I would be able to find him.

DarthCaedus
10-25-2011, 09:55 PM
picked up the only landspeeder and tauntaun the target in silver spring had. also got the search for luke bp there.

Rinzler7
10-26-2011, 07:33 AM
Just got back from a new WM opening. Was able to grab 2 Shans and 2 Farlanders. Left behind 1 rebel fleet trooper, Ponda and 2 Hoth Troopers. I was also able to score another Bronze Tiger (DCU). I was disappointed because I was also hoping the had put out the 6inch Capt America and Thor figs but no luck. Now I just need the Serpias wave to show and I'll be good until 2012

Cyclone
10-27-2011, 08:25 AM
Did it! Done!

I found my last three figures this morning.

I went by Target and found a fresh stock up of the Rex,Seripas,Tiin, & SnowFisto wave. So I picked up my last three outstanding figures. (Rex, Seripas, & Stealth Clone). I'm now all caught up on the announced figures for this year. Gee, I don't know what to do with my hunting from now to Christmas. I know that new waves are supposed to come out in Jan, be honestly, we never see those until Feb/March.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times....

Oh, I saw the Search for Luke BP at Target. I have a question. The individual Tauntaun is $25, The BP with a TaunTaun, Luke, & Han is also $25. Why is that?

CdtWeasel
10-27-2011, 02:29 PM
Where is this new WM? I still haven't been able to find a Ponda or Echo trooper.

Cyclone, it is silly that the single tauntaun costs as much as the battlepack. In the thread on them, Darthchuck surmised that it is due to the vintage packaging and good likelihood its a smaller run than the battle pack. So the cost goes up with fewer units to sell. Here is hoping for a sale soon.

Cyclone
10-28-2011, 02:13 PM
Don't worry about the new Walmat. Rinzler moved to Delaware, so its likely near him. You can probably hit about 12 WMs before you get there.

Rinzler7
10-29-2011, 01:55 PM
Don't worry about the new Walmat. Rinzler moved to Delaware, so its likely near him. You can probably hit about 12 WMs before you get there.
LOL you're right about that!! I have 4 walmarts (only two are in decent driving range including the new one), ONE target and a dead TRU. The new WM has been the best thing since I got here!! I was hoping to seeing the Serpias CW wave but no luck. Dover is a ghost town...but on the flip side the collecting pool seems pretty small. I've found 2 s3 Ahsokas at the same WM on two different times I've traded in the forum. If anyone needs/wants the trooper/Ponda hit me up PM. I'll see what I can do

Rinzler7
10-29-2011, 01:56 PM
Did it! Done!

I found my last three figures this morning.

I went by Target and found a fresh stock up of the Rex,Seripas,Tiin, & SnowFisto wave. So I picked up my last three outstanding figures. (Rex, Seripas, & Stealth Clone). I'm now all caught up on the announced figures for this year. Gee, I don't know what to do with my hunting from now to Christmas. I know that new waves are supposed to come out in Jan, be honestly, we never see those until Feb/March.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times....

Oh, I saw the Search for Luke BP at Target. I have a question. The individual Tauntaun is $25, The BP with a TaunTaun, Luke, & Han is also $25. Why is that?
Did they have armored Opress?

Cyclone
10-29-2011, 09:01 PM
No just the toppless one I've only seen him once and that was at a Giant. I got lucky with him.

I took the family to air & scare tonight. Good time

atomics20
10-29-2011, 10:52 PM
i saw 1 trench run pack at the TRU in gaithersburg today. Looks pretty good.
gaithersburg target has lukes speeder and taun taun

CdtWeasel
11-01-2011, 12:42 PM
No just the toppless one I've only seen him once and that was at a Giant. I got lucky with him.

I took the family to air & scare tonight. Good time

What were your kids dressed as? did they pose with a scout trooper?

Cyclone
11-01-2011, 04:40 PM
We saw the Scout Trooper all of the place, but they only took a picture with Darth Maul and the Ewok babe.

I found Ponda and Hoth Rebel at Walmart in Germantown today. I don't collect TVC so they are still there.

CdtWeasel
11-01-2011, 06:56 PM
Yeah, I can understand how the ewok babe would be more appealing to the photographer over a drab ol scout trooper lol.

Tell those figs to move south, we got none of them here.

atomics20
11-01-2011, 08:42 PM
target in gaithersburg has the search for luke battlepack

TGaines107
11-02-2011, 08:56 AM
Air n Scare was indeed a ton of fun! Weather was hoorible outside but we were having fun inside! Stopped by my local TRU/midlo yesterday and that place was stocked! New waves of figs, several different exclusives, just a real treat to see full shelves and new stuff. What excited me most? A TRU exclusive R2D2 2gig flash drive! Came home with me!

CdtWeasel
11-05-2011, 10:17 AM
Looks like I finally lucked out. Called my mother while she was christmas shopping for the twins at walmart. Asked her to check the star wars section for Ponda Boba. (She asked why star wars had pandas, my girls pronounce Panda as Ponda.) Anyways she comes back with 'I have Ponda in my hands, an orange jacket wearing green guy'. Apparantly they had the whole case there, and I may be getting a Ponda and Echo base trooper from under the christmas tree this year.

jedisquared
11-06-2011, 05:21 AM
That's so cool...makes me remember the time my wife was out & actually scored Ephant Mon for me(I hadn't seen at retail).

Cyclone
11-07-2011, 10:43 AM
Germantown WM has added new shelving to the toy aisle. So there is more room up high to stock a bunch of stuff.

Their TVC figures have been decimated. Only two Endor Commandos remain. So I expect a restock soon. We are down to three Cad Banes and three Mando cops. So even the TCW stuff is moving now. There is still a Eath Koth there. I can't believe he has lasted about 3 weeks on the pegs.

TLC stuff is still stagnant. Still mostly SnowHan and EpIII OBI. Target has TLC on sale now.

I am still waiting for those WalMart Exclusive DVD 2 paks to arrive. I wonder what the hold up is? I mean we are hitting prime Christmas shopping season now.

CdtWeasel
11-07-2011, 12:52 PM
Which dvd 2 packs?

Cyclone
11-07-2011, 03:02 PM
They have two WM DVD packs for TCW that are a lot like the ones from last year. There are only two of them.

1. OBI Wan & 212th Clone (with headlights on the sides of his helmet)
2. S1 Ahoska with a 501st Clone (Crysis?). He comes with a removable helmet, backpack, and some Geonosian snakes.

The headlights of course don't work, but they are variation on the 212th clone, so I'm in. I'm half tempted just to go the eBay route on that figure. I haven't seen much chatter on these two in the past few weeks. I hope that they really are intended for this Christmas and that wasn't just some assumption on my part. I mean I am pretty sure I heard about these figures back in like May or earlier. They are not *new* news.

TGaines107
11-09-2011, 09:19 AM
Well, our Toys for Tots troop is posted out front (thats me in vader) so if you're in the Richmond area we'll be at Toys R Us/Midlothian this Saturday from 11-2pm. We need toys for the kids! Should be 15-20 of us including the mighty Chewbacca! Happy Hunts!

Cyclone
11-10-2011, 11:50 AM
I found a minor endcap at Walmart in Germantown today. It was just about four of those tray displays on the end of a aisle. They had a TLC tray (why bother?) and three TCW. The TCW had the Jett, SnoPlo, El-Les, Embo, Topless Savage wave. That was the first time I saw that wave at this WM. Target was unchanged, but the new figures from the last wave were all scooped up except Jett who is on a top peg and still looks a lot like the Flaming Clone.

CdtWeasel
11-11-2011, 04:53 PM
Flaming Clone? Callsign Fabulous?:congratulatory:

Rinzler7
11-12-2011, 09:41 AM
Found Armored Savage at Target Thursday. The rest of the wave was gone so I was suprised it was there.

Cyclone
11-12-2011, 02:14 PM
I found two tvc Fordo at Target today! Sweet

jedisquared
11-13-2011, 11:22 AM
Glen Burnie north Target had all 12 vintage Bastla Shan/Revenge wave out this am.

jedisquared
11-16-2011, 12:14 PM
Picked up Vintage TIE pilot, Slave Leia & "revenge" Ackbar at south G. Burnie Target(some left); also saw CW Even Piell, Cdmr. Wolffe & shirtless Oppress(3-4) AT NORTH glen Burnie Target.

DarthCaedus
11-19-2011, 09:51 PM
saw the armored savage wave minus armored savage at columbia target tonite. picked up chewie, evin piell, and astromech. left jarjar. will trade chewy for armored savage or cw plo koon.

CdtWeasel
11-21-2011, 02:29 PM
Seen the Savage wave pop up in a couple places last week. Got armored savage and the astromech. Also took advantage of my seasonal job to get the Trench Run set, extra 10% helped out for the 'gift' from the wife lol.

vadarthdad
11-23-2011, 07:04 AM
Have not seen anything new in a while from Hasbro. Got the Boba Fett Lego clock for my son from Barnes & Noble with the 40% off coupon. It's very cool. I've got the Stormtrooper.
Anyone have extra 2-3 of this year's concept Boba Fett mail-away that they are looking to trade for some TAC concept figs that I have extras of?

Cyclone
11-23-2011, 02:42 PM
My son's birthday is just four days after Christmas. So I get two changes to blow him away with cool Clone Wars toys in a single week.

But this year, its going to be a weak week. (God I loved putting that one together :D )

There really isn't much new Clone Wars stuff to gift. Now sure if I had held back on those 3 figure BPs and Mini Rigs from last Summer, then I'd have more options to gift, but I didn't, so I don't. But as I look at the shelves this year, and think about the past few Christmases, I see that there really isn't the quantity of Stars Wars stuff out there to give.

Last year we had:
Big AT-AT
2x Hoth Exclusive BPs from Target
Bane/IG86 & Senate Commando figure 2pks from Target
Exclusive Screen Themed BPs (Hidden Enemy & Hostage Crisis) from Target
Kit Fisto Star Fighter at WM
Jabba Hutt from WM
Plenty of new figures
Several cool Battle Packs (Arc Troopers, Mandos, etc..)
Several new Vehicles
Several new Deluxe figures

This year we have:
Republic Attack Shuttle
TRU Y-Wing
Tauntaun and Landspeeder from Target overpriced
3 waves of figures (12 new figures)
No 3.75 figure Vehicles
No 2pk figures at Target
No Walmart DVD 2pk figures
No Episode Theme BPs at Target
No exclusive anything at Wal Mart

I mean its slim picking this year. I really don't have enough selections to cover just one of the mornings. I may have to skip the Attack Shuttle since we really just don't have room for it in his room anymore. With the deals I go the previous years ($49 AT-TE, $49 Turbo Tank, & $45 AT-AT, $70 Slave I ) we have kinda run outta room for things that don't fit on a shelf or under the bed.

So looking for figures there are some that we got, but no real BPs or Deluxe Figures, or Vehicles. I picked him up a Tri-Droid vehicle. He kept mentioning it and while I didn't like it (and its not really a vehicle) it his present not mine. But I mostly picked it up because there really aren't any other vehicles that I can get him. Repainted tanks? nope already got one ATT, don't need another. Jedi Star Fighters? I have had all five since last year, if there were new ones, I'd buy em, but there aren't.

So today I hit the Hot wheels aisle at TRU. 20% off some cool stuff. Looks like Mattel & Lego are going to get much more of our family's money this season at Hasbro's expense.

CdtWeasel
11-28-2011, 02:08 PM
You left out the K-Mart B-Wing and the TRU Trench Run pack and the Search for Luke BP at target. For vehicles there is the clone wars artillery cannon and supposedly the mandalorian gunship (not sure its been sighted in stores). Still your point is valid, not much to find in stores. The new figure waves are hard to come by as the pegs are full of warmers everywhere (or being left empty and unstocked)

Cyclone
11-29-2011, 09:54 AM
Not much to report. Target and WM are light on the figures selections. Nearly all figures left on the pegs are from last year (save some S3 OBI & Aniken figures).

I did spot Jet Pack Rex, Even Piell, and PloKoon's Astromech at TRU Gaithersburg yesterday.

Bought more Hot Wheels tracks today at Target and spotted another cool track at Walmart. Your loss Hasbro

CdtWeasel
11-30-2011, 11:27 AM
Nothing around here either.

The 3rd wave of Gi Joe 30th/renegades is starting to hit stores. If anyone could help keep an eye out for Techno Vipers for me it would be appreciated.

jedisquared
12-01-2011, 05:21 AM
North G. Burnie Target had Vintage Leia, TIE Pilot, Fordo & "Revenge" Fett.

jedisquared
12-02-2011, 05:21 AM
Armored Savage still eludes me...the only fig. I'm missing for the year(of wacky Hasbro distro). Major aaaarrrgggghhhh!

Rinzler7
12-02-2011, 11:22 AM
Yesterday I stopped by TRU and spotted Rex with backpack, Wolffe, 2 CW Chewies, and a lone Even Piell. It was obvious I proably just missed armored Opress (he and Jar Jar(??) were the only two gone. With the 2 for 12.99 deal I ******ed up Peill and a Rex. On a whim I decided to call this am and they had another case which I was allowed to open once I got there. Much to my delight I was able to grab Opress and another Peill. Now I am only needing Serpias and I'll be done for the year. The case pack was wierd. There was one shirtless Savage, Commander Colt, 2 Chewies, Wolffe, that S3 anakin that no one needs, a Destroyer Droid, 1 Jar Jar, and a Super BD. The Chewies, Wolffe, Colt are still there. The new TF Primed figs were out as well. The BB looked nice but not enough to buy at this time. I also saw the new Arkham City (Joker and Robin) 2 packs.

Cyclone
12-03-2011, 12:24 AM
They had the entire Seripas Wave at Germantown Target today. Him, Wolffe, SnoFisto, Rocketeer Rex, & Tiin. Figures are moving at WM too, but they haven't restocked yet. I'm still hoping to find Buzz and his BARC before Christmas. I keep walking the store thinking that its there in some endcap or island far away from the Toy section.

I ended up getting more Hot Wheels and an Easy Bake Oven + an extra cupcake mix (I have girls too you know).

Cyclone
12-05-2011, 09:48 AM
Well, it finally happened. Each year I end up getting the 'Big' Star Wars toy for a steal.

2009: AT-TE & Turbo Tank for $50 when each was retailing for $100
2010: AT-AT for $45 at K-Mart and another for $49 at Walmart
2011: Republic Attack Shuttle. Retail $80, but only $35 at Amazon

Amazon.com: Star Wars Deluxe Republic Attack Shuttle: Toys & Games (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004SGVFBU/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details)

That right. Actually I pulled the trigger when it was $40 at Amazon on Friday Night. But it has since dropped.

Did I mention that this was with Free shipping? Nice. So if you have been ambivalent about the shuttle, this should motivate you.

Good Luck, cause I'm not sure how long this price or supplies are going to last.

Note: Saw new TVC figures at WalMart in Germantown. They had Slave Leia, Fordo, Rebel Trooper, Ewok, R5-D4, R2-D2 w/Drinks, etc...

jedisquared
12-06-2011, 05:13 AM
For those hunting them, North Glen Burnie Target got in another assortment of Vintage "Revenge" card figs.

CdtWeasel
12-06-2011, 04:13 PM
Not been finding anything new on the pegs that is worthwhile. Keepfind left over 'revenge' pegwarmers. Shame my best target has screwed up invetory and thus empty vintage pegs.

In better news, I too took advantage of the amazon sale on the shuttle and looks like its on a truck headed for my house already. That sure was quick.

jedisquared
12-07-2011, 10:07 AM
Glen B. TRU had Slave 1 bank from Diamond; north GB Target had Vintage slave Leia, TIE fighter pilot & "Revenge" Boba Fett back in stock.

Cyclone
12-08-2011, 09:32 AM
Amazon.com: Star Wars Deluxe Republic Attack Shuttle: Toys & Games (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004SGVFBU/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details)

Well, the Republic Shuttle is now down to $29.99+ Free Shipping. What a bargain!

Germantown Target has a freshly stocked Serpias wave. All his friends are still there, infact there are now some doubles. I still haven't spotted the Buzz speeder at WalMart yet. I'm hoping to spot that one before Christmas.

I'll likely drive all over the place looking for it, and then after I do, the next week it will be pegwarming until July.

dolf334
12-08-2011, 03:09 PM
New vehicle packs are heavy down here in Richmond right now. Remote control one and the AT-RTs.

Cyclone
12-09-2011, 02:21 PM
Found Buzz and Red AT-RT at WM today. yay

jedisquared
12-10-2011, 08:37 AM
Severn Super Wally had several cases of repack Vintage wave out...slave Leia gone.

DarthCaedus
12-10-2011, 11:57 PM
got saesee tiin and stealth ops clone today at columbia target. still need armored savage and seriphas

Rinzler7
12-11-2011, 10:55 AM
Seriphas has been a chore to find (my last need for 2011). I've been keeping an eye on Amazon so hopefully I can grab it. That Attack Shuttle is MINE!!! You cannot beat 30 bucks!! Thanks for the tip!

jedisquared
12-12-2011, 05:19 AM
Severn Supermart had trooper Buzz & bike & new red cam AT-RT & driver out(2 of each).

Cyclone
12-12-2011, 04:15 PM
I did not do any scumming over the weekend.

So I went today after lunch and my WM is a mess. They exclusives are gone. Good thing that I check frequently. They have loaded the pegs up with TLC and TVC figures. Need a Slave Leia, there are at least three of them there. Heck, even a Fordo is there.

Cyclone
12-13-2011, 04:24 PM
Attack Shuttle now down to $24.99. Wow

CdtWeasel
12-13-2011, 07:49 PM
Well got my shuttle at $35 and it was definetly worth that price, so I dont regret not waiting lol. Been seeing more walmarts stocked with the leia/tie pilot vintage wave. Still trying to find an echo base trooper.

jedisquared
12-14-2011, 05:28 AM
Super stoked...ordered my 1/6th scale Starspeeder 1000 via the DelivEARS service...cant wait!

Cyclone
12-14-2011, 02:45 PM
Germantown Walmart has moved most of their Republic Attack Shuttles to the front of the store, but they are still priced at ~$80.

CdtWeasel
12-14-2011, 04:17 PM
Super stoked...ordered my 1/6th scale Starspeeder 1000 via the DelivEARS service...cant wait!

How much did that cost?

jedisquared
12-15-2011, 05:15 AM
54.95 plus shipping(this sucker is 19" long & beautiful-Head over to Endor Express for review & pix). Even though it's a "park only" exclusive, you can generally pick them up via the Disney Parks merch. phone number-1-877-560-6477. Be prepared to wait on the phone a while due to the holidays. Most of the ebay prices on the Starspeeder are $100 & up. You may also be able to pick up the Ambush At Star Tours(with Vader's hover platform & skytroopers) & Star Tours Travel Agency fig. sets too. I've waited for this vehicle/playset for a loooonnnnggg time.

jedisquared
12-17-2011, 01:31 PM
Just F.Y.I. in case anyone needs them: Severn WalMart has Republic AV-7 mobile cannon, south Glen B. Target had Vintage Slave Leia & others.

Cyclone
12-19-2011, 04:27 PM
I went to the TJ Maxx in Germantown. I never visit it, but I decided to see if I could score any of those $10 TCW BPs that I have read about. I looked, but I did not locate any.

I did see some TVC TPM Figures that I had never seen before. They had the Zam Weilsel, Peasant Padme, Jango Fett, and the most absurdly bad paint app and discolored pair of Stormtroopers that I have ever seen. Oh, and I ran by Kohls and found a few TCW figures that are now marked up to $12.99. No kidding. I think that they then apply some kind of 20% off sale to them. Since all of their figures are pegwarmers, I didn't even try to determine the 'true price' for one.

Cyclone
12-21-2011, 10:28 AM
I went by the Targets, not much going on there.

Germantown WalMart has stocked up a bunch of TVC figures. Lots of Endor Han, Slave Leia, and even another Fordo.

Figures are just not moving at WalMart this year. Target seems to be moving quicker and more consistently.

vadarthdad
12-22-2011, 06:59 AM
Sad state of distribution when you find figures at 5 and Below that you have never seen in any of the major 3 stores....

jedisquared
12-22-2011, 01:35 PM
It is sad...never saw a year like 2011 for action figure collecting...to quote Comic Book Guy-"worst distro. year ever. Hopefully Hasbro has learned something from all this. I never saw the Jedi turbo speeder at retail. I actually had the Mando & ARC trooper BP's & returned them(I needed $$$)...thinking they would be plentiful later on. Geez, was I wrong.

Cyclone
12-22-2011, 02:02 PM
speaking of sad.

http://youtu.be/6YU8vM5KBe8

http://youtu.be/6YU8vM5KBe8

I couldn't find Mr. Magoo on TV, but I did find it on Netflix streaming video.

jedisquared
12-22-2011, 08:53 PM
That's a rarely seen Xmas classsic...I remember all the songs vividly. How come they never show it anymore...take that Charlie Brown!